Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,671 views
Brilliant avatar Empty, love it!
 
Trying to go for the emergency airdrop icon, wondering if I should set up with 5-7-8 or ?-5-8, anyone got suggestions?
 
5-7-8 will count more kills towards 8 so you will be better off with that :)
 
5-7-8 will count more kills towards 8 so you will be better off with that :)

I was trying out 3-5-8 and I kept dropping triples with the predator :D

But I guess I'll get a better killfeed due to the harrier/heli.
 
Thanx for the advice everyone.

I'm sure I read somewhere (think Cody brought it up) that the PP2000 was a surprising gun, and so I have taken to using that instead of the trusty 1887.
My killstreak is already up by one in the barrax, and I am enjoying carrying something that puts people down, and is far, far easier to headshot with.
It may be psychological too, but I feel like my little Ghillie runs faster when he's carrying the PP, as his other arm is free to swing. :sly:
So.... do I go akimbo, or stick to FMJ which I just earned?

:irked:👍
 
I don't like akimbo PP2000. I'd stick a silencer on it and call it a day.

I personally prefer the TMP over the PP2K though.
 
Why a silencer?

:irked:👍
 
Why not? I can't think of anything else I'd use. Maybe extended mags if you have it.
 
I saw that a while back, everyone's favourite creative strategist Robert Bowling (lol) linked to it on his blog :)
 
This is a pretty awesome concept.


What's weird is I had just come up with this concept where multiple maps where all connected together. When I say "just", I mean just seconds before getting on my computer, coming here!

I don't even know how, but I was waking up(8pm, go figure) thinking about Estate, then how Fuel should be connected to it. Then Vacant, Overgrown, Wasteland. Pretty weird concept, pretty weird timing, pretty weird, all-around(especially me). :lol:
 
that's a lot range for that shotgun attachment.
 
This game is so irritating at times. I quit for couple of days, after the supernatural slump hit(I die, no matter what I do, or don't do). K/D I think dropped from almost 2.9 to 2.75.

Tonight, the games, the competition were fine. It's the lag that makes it unplayable to someone like me. At one point, I RAN OUT OF AMMO IN THE FULLY LOADED AA12, while my aim tracked him perfectly. Anyways, there were few maps that I could overcome stuff like that. They contributed to making the game still fun for me. :D
[empty space];3951309
that's a lot range for that shotgun attachment.
Yeah, I think Azure or somebody tested attached one on FAL in hardcore or something, awhile back. I think it resulted in some crazy range? It might've been off of a youtube video we found, I forget.

Edit: I'm still playing around with the RodStrickland account on PS3, if anybody's interested in TDMs!
 
That video was done in hardcore I believe. That would help with some of the the perceived range. The masterkey does have some impressive range on its own though.
 
Best thing I have found to do with this game is this
 
OMG that guy is the coolest dude in the whole wide world, he smashed up a video game because he feels strong enough about it to waste £40 buying it just to smash! How cool is that? Did I mention he showed us his opinion in a really cool and original way. So cool, I wish I could be that cool someday.














[/SARCASM]
 
This is a pretty awesome concept.


I am pretty sure I have seen that video a few months back. It is a pretty amazing video though.
 
Vector Rapid Fire + Scavenger Pro + Stopping Power Pro + Steady Aim Pro + Scrapyard = Epic Win
 
Vector Rapid Fire + Scavenger Pro + Stopping Power Pro + Steady Aim Pro + Scrapyard = Epic Win

I really like the same setup nearly for Rust when I decide to run around the map instead of sitting in one of two places. I switch Sleight of Hand Pro into the setup instead of Scavenger and use Akimbo USP45s as my secondary for the quick switch when I inevitably run out of ammunition in an encounter with the Vector.

On another note, Scrapyard tends to be nearly my least favorite map and maybe I should try the setup on the map.
 
Lol rust. If that map ever comes up I make an RPD class with steady aim and get ready for the lulz.
 
I had one game that I got to host last night. Connection speed was ridiculous. I kept making mistakes, but the other team still didn't even see me until I already had couple rounds in them. I usually suck at knifing, and now I know why: My slow connection. In that game, it was as though I was invisible man, knifing them left & right. :rolleyes:
I really like the same setup nearly for Rust when I decide to run around the map instead of sitting in one of two places. I switch Sleight of Hand Pro into the setup instead of Scavenger and use Akimbo USP45s as my secondary for the quick switch when I inevitably run out of ammunition in an encounter with the Vector.

On another note, Scrapyard tends to be nearly my least favorite map and maybe I should try the setup on the map.
I try to keep my back to the outside of those maps, then pop & shoot from covers. My reflexes aren't good, and my aim's worse, so if I'm not careful on those maps, I'd be getting shot from all sorts of directions!

Edit: RPD works great on both of those maps! FMJ makes it even better.
 
I had some pretty good games tonight. I finished things off with a flawless 21-2-0 on strike. Finally unlocked the fall camo for my M21 and got my 1000th kill with it. Pretty damn awesome IMO. :)
 
I had some pretty good games tonight. I finished things off with a flawless 21-2-0 on strike. Finally unlocked the fall camo for my M21 and got my 1000th kill with it. Pretty damn awesome IMO. :)
They don't come by a whole lot, but going flawless does give me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside for sho. That & MVP. :p
 
I probably could have had a few more kills had the game gone to the end. I started off sniping from the building by our spawn overlooking the statue area. The other team got tired of my thermal scope so they switched to a cold blooded class and started bum rushing the building. My claymores and spas-12 were having none of it though.

Best part about it is I'm still using 3-4-5 and I failed with my pred missile so once again I have a great game and all my kills are with my guns. I never get that kind of a game when I have the nuke on...
 
Last edited:
This weekend i'll have my neighbour's MW2 for a couple of days. Finally, I get to fire up my SCAR, and try and get my first nuke.
 
Finished off the one shot one kill sniper challenges last week. Decided to make a MG4 build with sleight of hand, stopping power, steady aim and a G18 secondary. Normally the only LMG I use is the AUG so I was quite surprised at how well I was doing with the MG4 since I'm not a big fan of low damage high ROF guns.
 
Back