Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,684 views
Are you still playing tonight? I'm going to be on for a few now, then should be back on later tonight for couple of hours. Anybody else playing this evening?
 
Anyone on now? Go ahead and add me on PSN and i'll join you.
 
Or send me an invite...
 
Where did you go tonight A6? I saw you on then you left.
 
Spent the whole day Booster Hunting in FFA matches. Found a lot, one's name was ucheat :lol:. Anyways, I ended all their parades, except one which nuked before I could get to them, and stuck wit each until they quit. One of them ruined my nuke attempt :( Got a Chopper Gunner, but couldn't use it cause the booster's Apache was in the air. Then the game ended. Stupid Bastards.
 
That's why you use the Stinger or RPG as a secondary when booster hunting. You think letting a booster's air support stay in the air is a good thing?
 
I learned that the hard way. I've made myself a good booster hunting class now, with stinger.


Anyone on now? I am...
 
Multiplayer teaser trailer for black ops. I'm posting it here for anyone that doesn't follow the black ops thread.

 
*ignore*

I hate the frigging boosters, man. I got owned hard by the only two I've ever seen. Second time I saw boosters, I bailed. :dopey:
Where did you go tonight A6? I saw you on then you left.
I didn't come back. Might have turned it on for second or something, but I was just too tired(happens to old people).

Edit: Are any of you playing tonight? I might play tonight.
 
I will likely be on later tonight, though I have still yet to buy the Map Packs. :lol:
 
:lol:

Seriously though, nobody I play with has the first frigging map! I feel home at Overgrown, but I haven't played there in what feels like weeks. Couple of nights ago, I finally get on it with 9:38 left or something, so I'm thinking I'll settle for that... until as soon as I join, I get a PM from my coworker wanting to play! :banghead:
 
I was doing some sniping rape on overgrown the other night. Half my kills were headshots. I've been having a pretty good time recently kicking a lot of ass. I started using the Javelin for the first time ever tonight and the very first time I used it I got a kill. :lol:

Where were you A6? I was pretty much done by the time you got on. I played with another friend for a while. Ended up picking up the M4 again. Had a pretty good time with it.
 
I was doing some sniping rape on overgrown the other night. Half my kills were headshots. I've been having a pretty good time recently kicking a lot of ass. I started using the Javelin for the first time ever tonight and the very first time I used it I got a kill. :lol:

Where were you A6? I was pretty much done by the time you got on. I played with another friend for a while. Ended up picking up the M4 again. Had a pretty good time with it.
Sorry, I was comfortably napping watching Men Who Stares at Goats I borrowed from a coworker. :lol: It was actually OK(not great).

We actually ended up with too many people tonight, which was my fault. Ended up going into Ground War, which is a lagfest to start with, but on top of that, I was hosting. :crazy:

We did good. After jazzybrandy, Turf(azure's roommate) bailed, it left us with a guy from my work, his buddy, Forza/Icarus, PJ + myself. None of us really showed any consistency tonight, but I think we won most games? Forza lead the charge, had some good games, we all held our own. Next time, I just need to keep the crew to just us from gtplanet, and don't invite others. My bad on that one tonight!
 
I'll be on again tomorrow night. You should get on earlier. I'm going to bed now that my headache is gone.
 
We did good. After jazzybrandy, Turf(azure's roommate) bailed, it left us with a guy from my work, his buddy, Forza/Icarus, PJ + myself.

You are mistaken. Turf is Eric's friend. And thus not my room mate since I live in Washington and they live in some state that starts with a Vowel in the middle of the country.
 
:lol:

Seriously though, nobody I play with has the first frigging map! I feel home at Overgrown, but I haven't played there in what feels like weeks. Couple of nights ago, I finally get on it with 9:38 left or something, so I'm thinking I'll settle for that... until as soon as I join, I get a PM from my coworker wanting to play! :banghead:

I will download them today. Having new maps should inject some new life into the game for me, not that I am not enjoying the game, but new maps would not hurt.

Some Domination with a party would be fun. I played it about a week ago and I was tired of losing because I was the only person consistently pushing to capture Points.
 
You are mistaken. Turf is Eric's friend. And thus not my room mate since I live in Washington and they live in some state that starts with a Vowel in the middle of the country.
My bad. :lol:

Well, we won lots today. Individually, our performance were still up & down, and connection wasn't great, but we didn't lose many. Euro-GTP let me & Brett join, but the connection didn't like me, I didn't get to play one game. :ouch:

To start with, I think we had RabiaEx, Me, Forza/Icarus(?), PJ, Brett/Vash? I'm forgetting one. After it was down to me, Forza, Vash, Dan/TheCracker joined in, I don't think we lost after that. Cracker did so well, especially considering his two yellow bar connection. Great job! :lol:
 
I played one game of Search and Destroy with the GTP-Euro group and was placed into the other team. GTP-Euro lost. After that game I joined up with A6 and played with that group for quite a while. I left after the same game that A6 left because my eyes needed a bit of a break. Other than the Search and Destroy game with the GTP-Euro group, I was playing terribly with the GTP-NA group. Towards the end of my play time, I managed to get it going with a fairly consistent 3/1 K/D.
 
I had rage-quitted earlier. Sorry guys! But I am back playing at this moment!

dat four man killfeed
 
I had rage-quitted earlier. Sorry guys! But I am back playing at this moment!

dat four man killfeed
Was it the Wasteland? That was a good game for me, but I can't remember if we won or we lost.

On our last session with me, you & Brett/Vash, on Underpass, that really was the worst game of the year for me. The score was 6-12, which itself doesn't sound that bad, but between huge lag, and their skills(at least when they were facing me), I don't even know how I was able to accumulate 6 total kills. It was one of those games that you pull the trigger for what seems like full two seconds, before you actually drop them. Against skilled players, I don't stand a chance. I've been good about controlling my temper while playing, but I had a few bursts of @#%#$^#^^ in couple of the matches there. Including the last game, which we won, and I actually finished top in kills. :lol:
 
To start with, I think we had RabiaEx, Me, Forza/Icarus(?), PJ, Brett/Vash? I'm forgetting one. After it was down to me, Forza, Vash, Dan/TheCracker joined in, I don't think we lost after that. Cracker did so well, especially considering his two yellow bar connection. Great job! :lol:

Yeah, apart from the motion being a little jerky at times i didn't feel like i was experiencing that much lag thankfully 👍

In the half dozen games or so i played with you guys i don't think we lost a single match. It really makes a difference when your team mates are good players and work to a collective objection so you can control a map instead of always looking over your shoulder because the opposing team manage to wander wherever they like.
 
I ran into a guy tonight that I'm pretty sure was using an automatic FAL. I was not amused.
 
I am surprised they have released a demo for MW2, I would of thought it is a big enough franchise after COD4's success not to warrant a demo.
 
I am surprised they have released a demo for MW2, I would of thought it is a big enough franchise after COD4's success not to warrant a demo.
It's trying to attract people who still haven't switched over from CoD 4(Hard to believe but I know a couple of them).
 
(Hard to believe but I know a couple of them).

I am one. I do play MW2 more often nowadays but I still maintain COD4 is a vastly superior game and I much prefer playing it. I only really play MW2 because my mates do.
 
I don't know about vastly superior. I find the two so similar, yet so unique. CoD4 is "the" classic though. Lot of people complain a lot about MW2, but when I was playing CoD4, everybody complained about that game, too.
In the half dozen games or so i played with you guys i don't think we lost a single match. It really makes a difference when your team mates are good players and work to a collective objection so you can control a map instead of always looking over your shoulder because the opposing team manage to wander wherever they like.
Exactly, controlling the map is huge. Some of the worst games I have ever been in, those are the ones that you are getting shot by two, three guys from two, three different directions. When you are on a decent team, that should almost never happen. Control the map, whether you are looking to push or hold, you get a pretty good idea of where the other team's going to be. 👍
 
I literally spent hours today looking for boosters. Couldn't find any at all. All I did was win a bunch of FFA games :lol:
 
Back