Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,749 views
[empty space];3981006
19 and 2 and cannot migrate host :(

Pssh, trying having that happen when your nuke is ready. :nervous:

Anyone gonna be on tonight, I'm down for winning some more games since my streak is still active.
 
I'm on CoD4 right now waiting for a6m5 to get on and play with me. :D Join me if you want too.
 
[empty space];3981006
19 and 2 and cannot migrate host :(

I wish that happened on my 2-11. After coming back my ratio has been going down by the second. When I get raped, I get raped hardcore.
 
Damn, I'm sorry guys. I was watching the second half of "Body of Lies"(great flick, recommended), I forgot all about it. :banghead:
Edit:
I wish that happened on my 2-11. After coming back my ratio has been going down by the second. When I get raped, I get raped hardcore.
Hard core, like porno flick 🤬

I can get them right, unlike my friend VEXD. cheapshot :p
 
So, uh... literally my first game of MW2 in three weeks (a month? I dunno. Quite a while) and I went 17-7. O.o



I then went 3-12 a few games later, but still... :lol:
 
Playing randomly with Sharky!

Just as I say that we disconnect, hmm, party time.

EDIT: So I tried to ask him what mode he wants over my mic and he has voice chat fully turned off...fail. I told him to put it in the clan tag.
 
Its official, Australians and Kiwis should not be allowed to host ground war, it doesnt work at all.

I forgot to mention earlier I downloaded CoD Classic which I got with my MW2 and it is strange. It feels a lot more like counter strike than CoD.

EDIT: Fail, double post, dont kill me please.
 
I wish that happened on my 2-11. After coming back my ratio has been going down by the second. When I get raped, I get raped hardcore.

In the past month i've been concentrating on getting to (and then beyond) an overall 1:1 KD ratio.

Within a frustrating month or two of the game coming out i was at 0.86 and have been trying to pull that back ever since. By this past weekend i'd got that to 0.99 which with somewhere in the region of 26000 deaths gave me a deficit of around 260 kills to make up. I'd got it down to 200 by last night but then had a dozen or so games where i kept getting matched against different clans akimbo shotgun wielding run and gunners. I'd have a couple of bad games against them before jumping out and into another game where i'd come across other clans playing in a similar style! I don't think it's a coincidence that my connection was poor last night too. It makes that difference when you round a corner and find yourself facing an enemy who 90% of the time sees you and gets the shot off first.

The upshot is that i'm now back with a deficit of around 250! :irked:
 
EDIT: Fail, double post, dont kill me please.
claymoremine1.jpg


Hehe(w/Danger Close).
 
:lol:!

I love how my name and avvy is in there :D.
 
:lol:

tbh, I muted voice pretty much the moment I got into multiplayer. I didn't really want to hear 12-year-olds getting all butthurt and whinging because someone killed them one short of a killstreak.


I managed to get into a lagless Barebones lobby (it's a miracle!!), and on Fuel two guys were taking turns to boost on the stairs into the blue iron hut in the middle of the map. Boosting in plain daylight, wtf. And by taking turns I mean one guy would get to 28, and then they'd switch roles. I knew something was up when I saw one guy 28-9 and another 9-28, becoming 28-10 and 10-28... you get the picture.

By this point I'd re-unlocked my favourite gun (you all know it's the TAR-21 <3), and, well... TAR-21 1, boosters 0. Killed them once, and I knew they were going to come back for the revenge so I camped just around the corner in the hut - as expected, one of the boosters comes back and pokes his head around the corner. He didn't have a head for very long. :D


Then they started boosting behind one of the shipping containers nearby, and of course *someone* was camping in the rock with a sniper rifle. :irked:
 
:lol:

tbh, I muted voice pretty much the moment I got into multiplayer. I didn't really want to hear 12-year-olds getting all butthurt and whinging because someone killed them one short of a killstreak.

Haha, a few times I complained about stupid painkiller and I also complained that time I was one off an Emergency Airdrop and the game ended :/.

I hate painkiller, it is literally the MOST unbalanced thing in the game. I need to shoot whole clips to kill someone which just pisses me off. Whatever bogan monkey in IW decided painkiller was remotely a good idea was an idiot! They put those death streaks in to prevent things like Juggernaut and Martyrdom from being used all the time, what do they do? They put things 3 times as powerful in. How ridiculous is it that 3 headshots from a sniper is needed to kill someone with painkiller...
 
Hey, I use Painkiller
ner.gif


Copycat is useless, Martyrdom is redundant if you didn't get knifed (and even then it's still useless), I refuse to use Final Stand out of principle
 
I can't stand it, I wont even use it simply because I don't feel people should have to go through that 🤬.
 
You'll enjoy the fact that the Trittons have buttons for incoming voice volume and mic on/off so you won't ever have to bother with muting and un-muting anyone.
 
I can't stand it, I wont even use it simply because I don't feel people should have to go through that 🤬.
What do you use as your deathstreak then? :p

You'll enjoy the fact that the Trittons have buttons for incoming voice volume and mic on/off so you won't ever have to bother with muting and un-muting anyone.
Awesome! They should be arriving tomorrow, about the only problem is I'm rapidly running out of internet :D
 
What do you use as your deathstreak then? :p


Awesome! They should be arriving tomorrow, about the only problem is I'm rapidly running out of internet :D

I use Final Stand or Copycat. Although you might find I am simply too awesome to ever need such pitiful peasance (thats a word now). I am fine with final stand, you obviously didn't hear my voice when I had a final stand encounter on Afghan.

What happened was I raped someone with my UMP and he went into final stand while jumping so all of a sudden this ghillie suit guy goes from standing to floating on his back with a blast of air coming out of his crotch. Sure enough it was a throwing knife, gosh it was funny.

As for not needing to mute people, you might find that isn't the case unless you want everyone muted. You still gotta mute people individually if you plan non hearing party members.
 
Yes but most people don't have mics anyway. Apparently Azuremen was using his the other night but I wasn't listening.
 
Yes but most people don't have mics anyway. Apparently Azuremen was using his the other night but I wasn't listening.
Oh your nice!

Seriously though? In Australia every kid and his dog, I mean, friend, have got microphones. Basically every lobby has 6+ people with mics and all of them paying each other out about stupid things like penis size and voice deepness...
 
In the average lobby there might be 1-3 other people with a mic but its usually turned off. You'll get those lobbies where everyone has a mic but its always the little kids with their OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bs.
 
Well I've been trying to play a bit more MW2 lately randomly and things seem to have improved on the whole. I don't encounter many commando knifers anymore or to many OMA tubes (bar ground war sometimes). I've gone back to sniping alot as well, infact I change my playstyle quite alot from match to match from sniping traditionally to running around with Marathon + CB, it helps keeps things fresh if you swap your role regularly so you're not just stuck in a rut using the same old set up playing the same way on each map that you've done a hundred times before. It also helps increase your value as a player as you can swap and change roles as the match develops.

As for deathstreaks? Not that I'm saying I approve of them, but just think how it is for the player who has Painkiller for example, they've died 3 times and you're already trying to kill them within 10 seconds of spawning. That's why I don't blame people for using it, and it's on my classes as well except I get it about once a month or something :lol:.
 
As for deathstreaks? Not that I'm saying I approve of them, but just think how it is for the player who has Painkiller for example, they've died 3 times and you're already trying to kill them within 10 seconds of spawning. That's why I don't blame people for using it, and it's on my classes as well except I get it about once a month or something :lol:.

The amount of times i've been spawned right into the path of an opponent, painkiller's the least that Infinity Ward could give us. :rolleyes:
 
I'll stick with Last Stand. Just yesterday I shot and killed four guys with it when one of them shot me. Two of them were heads shots. 👍
 
The amount of times i've been spawned right into the path of an opponent, painkiller's the least that Infinity Ward could give us. :rolleyes:

:lol: Yeah, exactly. I see Painkiller as a way to make spawn killing, as the name suggests, less painful. Really they could just design the maps and spawns to not allow spawn trapping so easily but that's much more difficult to do. I know it just as much as most that it's irritating to have your streak ended by a Painkiller but it's only a game after all and if that guy can take being killed 3 times in a row with no reply then we should be able to deal with being killed by him 1 time.

The problem with alot of MW2 players is they just take it too seriously, which sounds odd coming from me as I am a 'try hard'. There's a difference however between trying to win and throwing a hissy when things don't go your way, which is why I can deal with the odd danger close user or commando knifer (alot will spoil the fun but I'll just find a new room instead of complain). There was a time where I used to care because I played little but MW2, now however I enjoy it alot more as I play it in bursts rather then religiously and it stops me getting irritated like it once did.
 
Last stand is a garbage perk and a garbage death streak. If I'm going to die just let me die.
 
Pssh, trying having that happen when your nuke is ready. :nervous:

at least you can get close to achieving that kind of streak. i almost always get shot in the back after getting a 2-5 streak. last night i would get my harrier or predator missile and as soon as the notification would pop up on screen, i'd get shot in the back or get ran over by a group of 2 or 3 :(
 
I agree with TA, last stand is pretty pointless and a wasted perk. I just throw a stun to finish off someone in last stand rather then give them a chance to take me out unless of course I am in no cover then I'll just fire more rounds.

As far as I'm concerned Steady Aim and Ninja are the only perks to use in slot 3. Edit: Also Sit Rep has it's uses.
 
I probably use ninja on almost all of my classes. Sitrep has its place but I find most people don't use claymores anymore. I may keep one class in reserve but thats it.
 
I use Sit Rep to spot tracer rounds easier as well, it works best when playing with a team and headsets as one Sit Rep user can make a load of call outs and see just a little more of what's going on. The Pro version also means you can call out when enemies are anywhere near easily as well.
 
I don't have an issue with where bullets are coming from. I use the radar heavily and watch for red dots. I also don't have the patience to unlock sitrep pro. Not many people use equipment other than semtex/frag.
 
Back