Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,720 views
I guess if you can play COD while listening to justin bieber more power to you.
 
Japanese players are by FAR the best people ever, in the world, for anything. They are polite online and in the real world which is why I would like to move there in 4 or so years. My parents are moving there regardless so it is my choice whether I go with them or not :).
It's the same wherever you go. Living in Japan has pro's & con's, trust me. Well mannered people? Definitely.

On American's online behavior, it so reminds me of how they also behave on the road. Americans in general, they don't typically act offensive in person. Behind the wheel? Different story. When I was growing up in Japan, I witnessed drivers thanking, apologizing in traffic. Sure, I saw some roadraging there, too, but here, it's just about the opposite in polite/rude ratio. Racist behaviors online, they are the most puzzling. Racism's pretty much a taboo in most American communities, at least in public. Yet, online, they are totally, completely out of control.

I honestly believe that Americans are just as good, if not better human beings than the Japanese. You absolutely could not tell that from playing games online with those two groups. :lol:
 
I guess if you can play COD while listening to justin bieber more power to you.

-.-

If anyone is up for some CoD just post up in here or add Xtreme--Rap1st, I dont care about the lag, if you are in the U.S I will just let you host and deal with it.

That account I told you to add is my secondary one mainly for the clan I am in but it has better classes and guns than my main so I used it more often...

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll try and sort out these classes on my main, message if you want to play.
 
Last edited:
If anyone is up for some CoD just post up in here or add Xtreme--Rap1st
That...... couldn't possibly a gamer tag. At least not one name. :lol:
 
I used to use the term "rape" when I annihilated the other team, but that username just sounds wrong. :sick:
 
That...... couldn't possibly a gamer tag. At least not one name. :lol:
xTreMe is the clan and Rap1sT is the name :D. It all fits just fine :lol:.
 
Both of you two could do better than that. :lol:
 
As for American CoD players, they are first on the list of douchebags, Australians coming second. Americans are terribly racist, loud and obnoxious, dumb, no - lives, mean and overall terrible to listen to. Of course this doesnt apply to the better people like you guys but most of the American games I have played people are asking if other people have 'dirty crap' on their skin, as in black skin.

How can you get away with saying something like that!? I remember vividly saying much the same thing a few years back, and I was pilloried for saying so! Oh how the times have changed! :lol: :sly:

Tell you the truth though, I don't have that big a problem with Americans anymore. I rarely bump into them anyhow, and the few I have, were polite enough, though they do like the put downs. :sly:

I find my own fellow countrymen to be the worst of all gamers. Half of the muppets from down South think the Welsh are immigrants! And don't get me started on those BNP goons... It is painful to listen to them insult you - they take far too long, they must be trying to read from cue cards or something! :lol:
 
You guys need to setup another night, so I can continue my winning streak since I've not yet ruined it (or played since for that matter)
 
You guys need to setup another night, so I can continue my winning streak since I've not yet ruined it (or played since for that matter)
I'm in broseph. Who else is in? When are we doing it?
 
You guys should just hop on now and we can throw down a few games maybe?
 
You guys should just hop on now and we can throw down a few games maybe?
Me and Wiener's done for the night. :sly: You have to wait for the rest of us, Cody. We need to do this right. Set up a night, get at least close to a full crew back!
 
Me and Wiener's done for the night. :sly: You have to wait for the rest of us, Cody. We need to do this right. Set up a night, get at least close to a full crew back!

Yeah yeah tis the best idea. You guys just have to give me some warning because I have a lot of stuff going on with StarCraft matches, between my ranked matches and the show stuff.
 
Can't decide if this is inspired or crazy.

Modern Warfare 2 Player Attempting to Reach Level 70 with Zero Kills
By Mike Sharkey | Aug 26, 2010

Now at level 11, PS3 gamer thinks it will take two months to reach his goal.

In the gunning, stabbing, air-striking multiplayer mayhem of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, one man is trying to achieve a lofty goal through non-violent means. Gamer Glen McCracken is attempting to become the first Modern Warfare 2 player to achieve level 70 without a single kill.

Game Informer tracked down the PlayStation 3 gamer that plays under the fitting name of Mr_No_Kills and asked why he has endeavored to take on such a noble pursuit.

"I've already hit Prestige five times. I thought it would be something interesting to do," Glen told Game Informer. "It definitely gives you a different perspective on the game, and it's fun and challenging."

McCracken may not be taking a Gandhi-like stance against violence in videogames, but he is becoming a hit in Domination and Demolition modes where his singular goal is to earn experience points by securing flags and blowing up objectives.

Using a riot shield and the occasional, carefully thrown flash bang, Mr_No_Kills has already reached level 11 without a single kill. In that time, he's been killed a surprisingly low 272 times, a kill-to-death ratio that would make most Modern Warfare 2 addicts squirm.

McCracken estimates it will take him two months to reach level 70. Help him reach his goal by looking for Mr_No_Kills online and covering his ass while he secures objectives.
 
A mate of mine said he was thinking of doing that on XBL. :lol:
 
I want to kill him and his pathetic K/D as many times as possible.
 
I want to kill him and his pathetic K/D as many times as possible.

:lol:!

You are hilarious mate :D. Im curious to see if his 5 prestige instincts kick in or he craps himself in surprise and knifes someone :lol:.
 
I bet he gets half way and ends up killing someone when an objective blows while they were trying to defuse.


Also, only level 11? How is this news? Talk to me when hes at 60+.
 
:lol:!

You are hilarious mate :D. Im curious to see if his 5 prestige instincts kick in or he craps himself in surprise and knifes someone :lol:.

i hate it when i nervious twitch use the knife. specially when they are well out of reach.

though if he's always using a shield that wont be as much of a problem.
 
Its called tactical button layout. You need to be using it.
 
I almost never use the knife so it makes tons more sense for it to be that way.
 
Don't forget in certain circumstances flash and stun 'nades can kill. That in combination with the other tripping hazards already noted, not to mention the sheer mind numbing grind of trying to hit 70 netting only a few hundred points a game, means he ain't gonna make it.
 
He could play a lot of SnD. If he's got a good team he could make it faster by getting a lot of plants/defuses. Otherwise it will probably take forever.
 
Basically he needs enemy air support for him to take down to be perfectly safe, even then the flares can send a stinger to a kill.

Side note, don't you just love when you're on a 15-0 using low end air support (UAV, C-UAV, Pred) and you get kicked at host migration, but no matter as the next game, a pretty routine ground war at 24-3 (which my team lost on -.-), puts my KDR back up to 2.99. Getting back into my stride now I can only wonder what it would be had I not gone through a sniping phase, which took me from 3.18 to 2.90 a long while back, but it means I can grab a sniper rifle now and keep posting up decent scores plus it's just fun for a change of pace.
 
I hate when I'm using uav/cuav/pred and end up 24-0.
 
I think of it the other way, though part of me thinks why oh why wasn't I running something higher most of me knows I earnt almost all those kills myself and I didn't need the game to do it for me.
 
Back