Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,470 views
I just made a One Man Army class and I just found out you can't respawn as the same class over and over again like you once could. When did they change that?
 
Last patch. Doesn't prevent people running two OMA classes though.
 
Hmm, never noticed this. I myself have a DC, OMA, tube class for when I'm playing in a party and the enemy team is spamming it. I do so only because if I were by myself, I'd exit, but I don't want to force my party to back out every time we run into this (most of the time). Maybe because I haven't played in a big party recently and therefor haven't needed to use it.
 

Is that meant to be someone getting stuck into noob-tubers, or someone who wants help improving his aim so he doesn't have to rely on the launcher?

If it's the former, he lost all credibility in the first thirty seconds where he showed two direct hits from a grenade. That's hardly noob-tubing since the player isn't relying on splash damage to get a kill. If it's the latter, then I applaud him. The game needs more people like that.
 
I'll be on in about 15min.
 
I like the Barrett. I haven't used it in months. I've lost my M21 for now so I think I'll be using this beast again.
 
I like the Barrett. I haven't used it in months. I've lost my M21 for now so I think I'll be using this beast again.

Where did you last see it? If you have lost it in Derail I will have to say you wont find it again, you know, with the snow and all, sorry :sly:.
 
I last saw it around midnight right before I pressed this strange button labeled "prestige."


If I had lost it on derail I'm sure I'd have found it by now. It was wearing a nice bright orange and yellow paint scheme...
 
I last saw it around midnight right before I pressed this strange button labeled "prestige."


If I had lost it on derail I'm sure I'd have found it by now. It was wearing a nice bright orange and yellow paint scheme...

Ah yes, Polish army camo pattern from WWII.
 
Anyway... Does the double XP end tonight or monday night?
 
I forgot about that, I better play again today.

Last night was crazy. On my Japan account, it's new, so k/d's really high. Started the night at 2.80, dipped to 2.79, then skyrocketed to 2.90. But by the end, all the way back to 2.81. I was furious!
 
My K/D would be at least 30 to 1 if it wasn't for lag... I was shooting whole clips at guys and not even getting hit markers last night.
 
My K/D would be at least 30 to 1 if it wasn't for lag... I was shooting whole clips at guys and not even getting hit markers last night.
Like I told you last night, it was noticeably bad all night. But guys I was running into, they were so bad, it didn't even affect my score. Not until those guys in Underpass. Much of the team just camped in the corner, and I made a huge mistake of sticking with P90, and I didn't stand a chance.

And after that, my game just eroded, played for at least couple of hours, and I didn't have one good game.
 
Which game are you talking about? The one where I went 17-1 with the barrett and they were calling me a camper? I had to lol when you told me that.

I think you must mean the game right after that on favela. That game was a **** storm on steroids.
 
Which game are you talking about? The one where I went 17-1 with the barrett and they were calling me a camper? I had to lol when you told me that.

I think you must mean the game right after that on favela. That game was a **** storm on steroids.
No, it was the 17-1 game. You told me you had SCAR, but I knew I saw you sniping. Yeah, they were the biggest campers, and they were calling you out. I miss my RPGs, that's all I can say.
 
I was using the scar on favela. I thought thats the game that was pissing you off because it was so one sided with the pro pipes and the commando lunges.

I was using the .50 cal on underpass before that. They just kept coming to the bridge giving me easy shots so why would I move? Had they tried something else I'd have had to move but they seemed to really like the idea of eating my bullets.
 
I was using the scar on favela. I thought thats the game that was pissing you off because it was so one sided with the pro pipes and the commando lunges.

I was using the .50 cal on underpass before that. They just kept coming to the bridge giving me easy shots so why would I move? Had they tried something else I'd have had to move but they seemed to really like the idea of eating my bullets.
I was on the receiving end. Their complaint was just a waaaaa......

I did see you picking them off the bridge. It never occurred to them to flank, but they are calling out the sniper. :dunce: I guess you can't fix low IQ.
 
I kept thinking they would try and flank. Anyone with half a brain cell to their name would see their entire team getting turned into dog chow over and over again going down the middle. Finally at the very end one of them started spawning in as a sniper trying to take me out but you saw the final kill cam where I took out him and his buddy. :lol:

Its to bad I had my mic off. Were they all 12 year olds or something?
 
I kept thinking they would try and flank. Anyone with half a brain cell to their name would see their entire team getting turned into dog chow over and over again going down the middle. Finally at the very end one of them started spawning in as a sniper trying to take me out but you saw the final kill cam where I took out him and his buddy. :lol:

Its to bad I had my mic off. Were they all 12 year olds or something?
I don't have the room to talk. They owned me in the most convincing manner.

They sounded like they were late-teen to mid-20's, but completely idiots regardless of age.
 
I've been on, brotha!

My game has been so-so, today.

I forgot to mention this yesterday, after really killing the other team, I get a friend invite. I click it open, and it says: "nice aimbot 🤬"

:lol:

So I add him, he instantly takes me off the list. I send him an message asking him "what's an aimbot?", but I got no response. I know what it is, but I don't really have an understanding of the working of an aimbot, or where I can buy one. :p

I don't know that I should be glad that somebody thought I was so good, or this idiot was so horrible at the game, he thought my mediocre shooting was something impressive. :lol:
 
Are there aimbots on consoles? I thought that was a PC only thing.
 
Well, there's a rig you can buy that allows you to use your mouse & keypad on your PS3, and you can install AimBot on said rig. At least that's what people do on Metal Gear Online.
 
I witnessed one of the most epic, if not the most epic match winning kill tonight. Trust me, it was EPIC.

So me and my (noob)buddies get our butt kicked on Favela. Hard. Not only did we get our butt kicked, it was a blow out.

They had these three most obnoxious jerks on the winning team. One of them throw a semtex nearly across the map for the match winning kill. They would not stop rubbing it in. "aa... aa. how you 🤬 let us 🤬 in the 🤬 like that?" followed by 🤬 🤬 🤬 You get the idea. One of the biggest jerks ever.

Next match, Estate. I've been sucking on Estate, I wish I could leave, but I'm with my friends. BLESSING IN DISGUISE, as we kill the other team. To their credit, those three jerks do not leave early, though the game wasn't even close...... at least not yet.

Match winning kill, this kid who sounds like Legendary(ie 12 year old :p) called crazyc(29 & 9 or something), he walks up behind one of the three *ahem* jerks, sticks him with a semtex, then watches him explode. :lol:

I muted the idiot clan, so I don't know what sort of feedback they gave us, or the kid, but I'm sure it was along the line of "not fair :(". They left within seconds. 👍
 
I got sick and tired of trying to unlock the Light Weight challenge, I started on my OMA, DC noob tube challenge quest. I did some ass kicking on a few of the games, but didn't score high in the game. I had a lot of kills and a few deaths but my score was low from staying in one sweet spot and getting some kills. Also got my longest kill streak in a long while.
 
I've got my stinger and my claymores back now. You never know how bad you need something until you don't have it anymore.
 
Back