Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

• Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
I have seen the list before, but the last time I saw it, it had half as many guns.

Which was why i posted it here:tup:

Found this, shows some things that you don't really notice when watching that trailer i posted up.

Last edited:
In addition to the sniper rifle silencer, I want a replay jammer, so they can't see where I shot from.

I wonder if the riot shield will replace Juggernaut?

I hope the Juggernaut perk is takin out...it's a worthless perk. n00bs use that perk. Its kinda like the "ease drop" perk...worthless. I have a great K/D ratio and I never use Juggernaut.

Juggernaught does my head in too, luckily barely anyone uses it anymore, especially in Headquarters which I play a lot more of lately. The most annoying thing is when having it on doesn't help them in any way. I've noticed that most of the people who use it are so bad that having it on doesn't make any difference and you slaughter them anyway. :lol:

I hope the Juggernaut perk is takin out...it's a worthless perk. n00bs use that perk. Its kinda like the "ease drop" perk...worthless. I have a great K/D ratio and I never use Juggernaut.

I agree, the Juggernaut perk should be taken out, and martyrdom as well.. But that Eavesdrop perk can be pretty great! Make yourself a ninja class(MP5SD, uav jammer, eavesdrop) and try to only knife your enemies. If most of the other team has mics, it works great! I got 4 kills in one round of SnD like this. It's pretty funny hearing the enemy scream "WHAT THE-" *dead*

I like the idea of ammo package drops for custom killstreak.

I do hate Juggernaut + Last Stand.... that is the thing that would get me ticked most.

I wonder what new perks are available... just think, what else do we need...?
More shades?

If I wanted a perk taken away for selfish reasons, it would be the last stand. I swear, the guy goes down, I'm shooting at him, and the bullets will not hit the SOB. It's like an optical illusion. I'd nearly have to be aiming at the floor or the ground!

It's pretty funny hearing the enemy scream "WHAT THE-" *dead*
:lol:

Last stand does piss me off sometimes because i never expect it. I shoot, they die, and then im like ok on to the next person....oh crap im dead now and someone else took my kill, great. I hope on MW:2 they do something about that, maybe if you down them and they have last stand you get the kill or at least half the points and or it shows you getting the kill and they get the points/half. Jug really doesn't bother me because i really never get annoyed with it unless im sniping, on my sniper set up i always have claymore, uav, extreme condition so with me not having stopping power on it if they have jug on my one shot one kill doesn't apply....OohRah!

Juggernaut never really bothered me much, especially as I only really play hardcore modes, and as for last stand, well, without it I'd never have gotten the 'think fast' challenges done. No, the one that REALLY gets me is when people on your team on hardcore leave martyrdom on, then complain when they TK you because they died right in front of you, same as when someone TK's you with a grenade - How is it my fault?! I think there should at least be a warning that martyrdom on HC team modes is a very bad idea, especially when they could be using UAV jammer and actually getting some use out of that perk slot rather than just killing people on their own team.

That, and the only lesson IW could learn from World at War: Rifle grenades (well, rifle-mounted grenade launchers in MW2's case) should come last, not first! The 203 gets called the noob tube for a reason...

I would like the type of assist points that are in WaW. I hate putting in every bullet except the last one and getting 2 points, the team mate shoots one lousy bullet and gets MY kill, rubbish.

OK, I gotta ask. What the heck is "TK"? I meant to ask after Famine mentioned that before, too, but I forgot. :crazy:

Last stand does piss me off sometimes because i never expect it. I shoot, they die, and then im like ok on to the next person....oh crap
You are too slow, dude. It's when you notice that "+10" doesn't appear, then you are going "what the...", that's when you are shot dead. :lol:

I don't know which is worse, whey they get you, or when your teammate takes the kill, because you couldn't finish the last stand guy for whatever reason. :lol:

So, it only works in hardcore?

Edit: I read the guy's post again, I should have read it more closely the first time. My bad!

OK, I gotta ask. What the heck is "TK"? I meant to ask after Famine mentioned that before, too, but I forgot. :crazy:

You are too slow, dude. It's when you notice that "+10" doesn't appear, then you are going "what the...", that's when you are shot dead. :lol:

I don't know which is worse, whey they get you, or when your teammate takes the kill, because you couldn't finish the last stand guy for whatever reason. :lol:

It doesn't happen to me allot but it does happen and its annoying. It seems like hardly anyone uses last stand on 4 now but if you play waw on hc its every single person so get ready to kill twice. Im about ready to just put waw in the microwave, so tired of that horrible turd of a so called game. Went back to 4 and haven't played it in so long i am constantly getting my A handed to me......:banghead:

I've started using some new guns to level up this time. I started with the RPD at level 19 and my best score with it after 2 games was 26-5-4, then once that was levelled up to having a grip I used the next gun down in the list (Can't remember the name) and have been doing well with that too.

I've also got into taking out snipers using my M40A3 by moving about loads and barely sitting still to take the shots. Other snipers don't expect you to have Extreme Conditioning on :lol:

I dont like the RPD, frankly as it kills me lots LOL
Its very easy to use, few bullets and your dead :embarrassed:

Read teh twitter, people are wanting Sniper support for killstreaks, I think that would be awsome :lol:

Other snipers don't expect you to have Extreme Conditioning on :lol:
That's what I have on my sniper class, too. I don't shoot on the move, but I'd like some mobility to get to good sniping spots.

after seeing the multiplayer video, I am stoked for this game. It will be insanely good. Also, did anyone notice that the movement in the MP vid was different than the blizzard mission at E3?

That's what I have on my sniper class, too. I don't shoot on the move, but I'd like some mobility to get to good sniping spots.

Same here, in fact I use the same three perks for all my classes, no matter what (since I always play on HC): Primary grenades, UAV Jammer, Extreme conditioning. I love being able to get far further than anyone on the other team expects right at the start of the match, and I hate running out of puff just before reaching cover or when trying to catch up with an enemy to knife him in the back.

Yes.

Though sometimes if I'm going for a challenge (as in, doing a challenge), I'll have iron lungs so I can watch an area for longer or get an extra second or two for a headshot rather than just settling for the body.

So many "hard core" players!

On the perk 3 thing; in most of my classes though, I do have deep impact. I've been noticing, when a guy is standing behind a busted up car, you can't really drop him quickly without the deep impact. I used to believe that I can actually shoot him through where the windshield and glasses used to be, but.......

I also use it on my sub machineguns, in case they all come at you at once. :D

I read both of them on Gamefaqs this morning. I cant wait to hear fiddy cents voice on MW2 though. I am not gonna get prestige but if I did want it I would get it now and be one of the few who get it.

Latest Posts

Back