Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,329 views

(click for full-size)

That is seriously lame. 👎
 
Wow, this morning it was hardly hacked, now it is huge. I even saw a GTP member who was doing it in public 👎.

On a different note, I had good games with a6m5 and Tsukuba, they werent great but at least I didnt negative.
 
I even saw a GTP member who was doing it in public 👎.
Tsukuba? On my friends leaderboard he's listed as 10th prestige + lv13...

10th and 13 with 730k points, vs Cody at 1st and 23 with 630k :s
 
There you go, let the cat out of the bag now why dont ya :lol:. No matter.
 
Hey, I stand by the "name and shame" method :lol:
 
Wow, this morning it was hardly hacked, now it is huge. I even saw a GTP member who was doing it in public 👎.

On a different note, I had good games with a6m5 and Tsukuba, they werent great but at least I didnt negative.
Damn. I'm still struggling. I thought the change of scenery from XBL to PSN might help, but it's exactly the same. Since I don't have that much kills on the PSN, my k/d dropped I think from 1.96 to 1.91. My confidence level took an even steeper dip though, I think. :lol:
 
I managed to get a 31 killstreak yesterday. With a sniper none the less.
But I do think I made more kills with the mounted guns on Wasteland than with the actual sniper rifle :)
Also finished that match with no deaths at all.
By the time I was done with the AC-130, the enemy team spawned right on top of me. Luckily I was wearing a Ghillie Suit and laying down. Killed the first enemy that was close to me and finished the game :)
 

(click for full-size)

That is seriously lame. 👎

Yeah that's sad but why and how are they doing this ?

I saw worst I think, two guys on different teams were killing each other to get their killstreaks. Pathetic, but we owned him by following his friend at all times. :lol:
 
I just did it for the heck of it. ;) I have about 4 other accounts I could use if for some reason I get banned, even though I don't see how it really affects anyone. Just a symbol and maybe two or three titles.
 
Yeah that's sad but why and how are they doing this ?
Savegame hack.

I just did it for the heck of it. ;) I have about 4 other accounts I could use if for some reason I get banned, even though I don't see how it really affects anyone. Just a symbol and maybe two or three titles.
I would never have done it on my main account anyway, I did it on a secondary and all it did was give the symbol and all titles and emblems. I played for five minutes and got bored of it. There is nothing to unlock so no need to play.
 
Sorry for the double post but I almost gave myself a heart attack or something. I always have my nuke killstreaks setup for the hope that I will get my first nuke, well today I did.

I was losing a bit, some amount of kills with seven deaths on Estate. I decide to snipe and I bring in a 7 kill streak to start of my nukage. The harrier comes in and gets me the chopper gunner, chopper gunner and what was left of the harrier got me to 23 kills. I wasnt going to be able to nuke in that round so I waited for the next round (demolition) and I went straight into the big house and picked off two people and go my nuke. My heart was absolutely thumping (still is) and I didnt think about getting more kills. I called it in straight away (whoops) and got the whole other team with it. My new kill streak is 31, YAY!! I ended the game 39-0-8 and got my K.D up 0.01 to 1.28.
 
Man, I want akimbo 1887s badly. I've stolen a pair a few times, and of the limited time I had with them they were totally hilarious.

So, uh.. fastest way to level up from 40 to 67? :lol:
 
Man, I want akimbo 1887s badly. I've stolen a pair a few times, and of the limited time I had with them they were totally hilarious.

So, uh.. fastest way to level up from 40 to 67? :lol:
Get some rank up friends, go to search and destroy and spam riot shields. You ask for the fast way and you got it, I dont do it though because to be fair you have to waste 100 bullets on the riot shield and your accuracy goes down the toilet.
 
^^ Akimbo G18s are fun too :) Only effective at close range though... and it has quite some kickback... but found out that if you make sure you aim at their chest the kickback forces the guns up and you get headshots like crazy :) Lots of fun!! 👍
 
Akimbo Rangers. :cool:
Screw that, the range on them is pussy :yuck:. Akimbo 1887's ftw :cool:👍.

There is a cool video on FourZeroTwo's twitter, Modern Warfare 2 Mythbusters episode 1.



I am looking forward to episode two.
 
Screw that, the range on them is pussy :yuck:. Akimbo 1887's ftw :cool:👍.

There is a cool video on FourZeroTwo's twitter, Modern Warfare 2 Mythbusters episode 1.



I am looking forward to episode two.


Cool vid.... I am also looking forward to the next episode. 👍
 
Screw that, the range on them is pussy :yuck:. Akimbo 1887's ftw :cool:👍.

There is a cool video on FourZeroTwo's twitter, Modern Warfare 2 Mythbusters episode 1.



I am looking forward to episode two.


Holy crap, that was bad ass. :lol:

By the way, I got the YLOD last night, guys. :nervous:
 
By the way, I got the YLOD last night, guys. :nervous:
That sucks. I am sorry to hear that. :guilty:

Edit: Thanks for the games last night. Tsukuba, Legendary, Icarus(had to look this one up), Potato Chips(couldn't find your name!) and Giancarlo. We kept backing out, adding extra people, etc., so thanks for your patience. Potato Chips I thought was a very good player. On Invasion, I was 5-0, and I was thinking about my chopper, then the nuke countdown starts thanks to Chips. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Screw that, the range on them is pussy :yuck:. Akimbo 1887's ftw :cool:👍.
I don't have the akimbo 1887s yet though :lol:

Unlocked akimbo in 1.1 rounds of domination, I went 10-0-11 in the first match and I *thought* all 10 were rangers but I must've scored a semtex or SCAR kill at some point :/

Speaking of semtex, I stuck semtex on three guys in one match. :lol:
 
Spoilers right here so don't read this when you haven't finished the single player.

I played the SP out today, and I feel a little dissapointed with the SP. It has had its cool moments, but I miss something, I don't know what though. And the ending of the story dissapointed me too. You have a pretty spectacular story and then you end it with a stupid fist-fight between two men? Come on...

Does anyone feel thesame about the SP?
 
I didn't like the SP. I had to go look up the plot afterwards because it didn't make much sense. It played like one big action movie, but I think Uncharted 2 did that better.

MP's a lot of fun though.
 
By the way, I got the YLOD last night, guys. :nervous:
Damn. God damn, what are you doing about it? Are you sending it to sony or buying another one? Actually, is it still under warranty?


Edit: Thanks for the games last night. Tsukuba, Legendary, Icarus(had to look this one up), Potato Chips(couldn't find your name!) and Giancarlo.
Your welcome :). I just signed in and got spammed with invites, I thought you guys had planned an event or something but I take it that it was just random.
 
Speaking of semtex, I stuck semtex on three guys in one match. :lol:
Haha, I've stuck one to someone and they ran into a building with 2 others in it once, and they all died. I laughed so hard when that happened. :D
 
Your welcome :). I just signed in and got spammed with invites, I thought you guys had planned an event or something but I take it that it was just random.
Yeah, we happened to be on all at once. I saw GTA4 or something come up on your name, I think that's when I started bombarding you with the invites and a message. :D

I probably had two, three other guys on my friends list who happened to be playing MW2, but didn't want to bother them because they were playing different game modes. Plus, at one point, Legendary brought his friend, and we already had a full crew of six. I guess we could go in the Ground War, if we have more than six.
G.T
Haha, I've stuck one to someone and they ran into a building with 2 others in it once, and they all died. I laughed so hard when that happened. :D
So funny when it's on the other team, but man, do I hate it when I have the cold-blooded and other guys on my team start running toward me being chased from a Predator missile!
 
I'm starting to get into this game a little more now I'm using the Intervention sniper in every single game. Usually I have a thermal scope on it, just to help with the Headshot count but for tighter maps such as Favela I use the ACOG.
 
Yeah, we happened to be on all at once. I saw GTA4 or something come up on your name, I think that's when I started bombarding you with the invites and a message. :D

I probably had two, three other guys on my friends list who happened to be playing MW2, but didn't want to bother them because they were playing different game modes. Plus, at one point, Legendary brought his friend, and we already had a full crew of six. I guess we could go in the Ground War, if we have more than six.
Yep, I left GTA IV in from the other night and loaded it up before letting out a bit of profanity. I had to wait for PS Menu to come up so I could quit and meanwhile I am thinking, please wait guys, please wait. I tried to put MW2 in and I hadnt pulled GTA out yet, I got it out, put MW2 in and flew through all the menus and ended up in your party. After the first game, my 'friend' who just happens to have a GTP account joined our party and he is also from Australia which made a full 6 players. He left for a reason I do not know but in the end it doesnt matter because we all had fun. My 'friend' is GT_Pete. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?u=128603
 
Damn. God damn, what are you doing about it? Are you sending it to sony or buying another one? Actually, is it still under warranty?

I've had the PS3 for almost two years, so, no, it's not under warranty anymore. :nervous: I think I'm going to follow a "how-to" video on YouTube that has apparently worked for a lot of people, and fix it myself.
 
I've had the PS3 for almost two years, so, no, it's not under warranty anymore. :nervous: I think I'm going to follow a "how-to" video on YouTube that has apparently worked for a lot of people, and fix it myself.

I suppose you have nothing to lose in doing that. The only thing that you could do if you like is sell it on ebay. It is a 60gig right? You could sell that on Ebay for a bit less than the Slim's RRP I think. The person who buys it will more than likely fix it and with the money you can buy a slim. I think that would be your better option.
 
Back