Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
  • 486,301 views
Bumped into this on the net... Clip about boosters and owning them :)

PS- sorry if its been posted already...

 
Great video. :lol:

Speaking of boosting, my coworker says that he somehow followed them into some sort of hack. One kill got him million xp, or something like that?

It was on his sub account, and he says it has golden skull, 10th prestige logo now. And no, it's not that emblem cheat seen on PSN.
 
Great video. :lol:

Speaking of boosting, my coworker says that he somehow followed them into some sort of hack. One kill got him million xp, or something like that?

It was on his sub account, and he says it has golden skull, 10th prestige logo now. And no, it's not that emblem cheat seen on PSN.

I'm not sure about that one... I did read of a hack that has come up on XBox where a certain team can make use of a hack and then when you kill them you get -5,000,000 points... so basically you kill them 1 time and you lose pretty much all your points... I think I even read that in this thread last week...
 
a6m5 - Next time there's a Pavelow/Chopper Gunner up and someone shoots it down, as it's spinning to its death unload bullets into it. You won't register any hits, but each bullet gives you one kill towards Cold-Blooded Pro.
 
Agh... I've killed myself twice today with my own Predator missile >.<

That is actually pretty funny and I have yet to see that happen to someone. :lol:

I've killed myself with one... does that count? :dopey:

I have done that also. The care package bounced after hitting the ground and landed on me. I remember trying to run away from it as I saw it start to come my way.
 
Have had some fantastic games the last week or so with Mr Geez,LP2K,UK86ze,Fair play plz,Dinsok,Blitz and one or two also had the very Talented Dragonistic in them. Always good to be in a party with you guys.As for my shield work,well if you see me with it,drop in behind and pick them off as they aim for me.Plus I have blast shield working at the same time,and I only need 8000 more hits to complete it. :)
 
Always good to be in a party with you guys.As for my shield work,well if you see me with it,drop in behind and pick them off as they aim for me.Plus I have blast shield working at the same time,and I only need 8000 more hits to complete it. :)

Same goes for you mate and the other "regulars" :) Always fun playing in a group... Next time I will try your little tactic there... kinda dumb I never thought of doing that before :p Maybe one time we should ALL use Riot shields, I bet that would drive people crazy in a Domination or SnD match.. :lol:
 
We did encounter a team like that one night,Shields and Knifes,and they where quite a good team.
 
i remember that shield team but laying claymores infront of them had me in stiches that night.
its good having Dragonistic in your team as hes very good and knows how to play in a good team
 
A couple of guys with shields working together can be very frustrating to deal with, especially if you come across them in a fairly closed in area. Semtexing them is fun if you can get some distance between you and them.
 
We did encounter a team like that one night,Shields and Knifes,and they where quite a good team.

Dont know about only using knives... but I think if we had a good strategy it can be really hard to deal with for the other team... Just an idea... we'll see what happens 👍 For now you can be the designated Shield man :D
 
I love the shield so much, I have a class just for it at Terminal. Last game I played there I went 15-0-4.

Class is:
Shield/SPAS-12; Blast Shield/Flash; Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro, Commando Pro (the range on this is devastating); Martyrdom

I've been stuck with Semtex many times, but with Marathon and Lightweight I can close the gap before they've got their weapon back and they go with me. Often with a teammate or two for a bonus :D
 
I've been stuck with Semtex many times, but with Marathon and Lightweight I can close the gap before they've got their weapon back and they go with me. Often with a teammate or two for a bonus :D

In other words youve found an acceptable way to become a suicide bomber... :) Nice! 👍
 
we seem to have two groups of GTPers playing together. How about we arrange a private match between us.
 
In other words youve found an acceptable way to become a suicide bomber... :) Nice! 👍

I played a game the other night in which, between taking Semtex back to the thrower, ricochets off the shield, people shooting through each other to shoot my shield and revenge teamkillings, I was directly responsible for eleven team kills on the other side.

It. Was. AWESOME.
 
Not for the lone dude though. :lol: If it happened to me, I'd go ninja(cold blooded + silencer), play hide & seek. :lol:

Speaking of Ninja, I lied, I just got the cold blooded perk tonight. Now I can start earning that cold blooded "pro", I haven't had in a very long time! Not looking forward to it!(the earning part)

Just use the Cold-Blooded fast-track method of shooting a spinning chopper.

Great video. :lol:

Speaking of boosting, my coworker says that he somehow followed them into some sort of hack. One kill got him million xp, or something like that?

It was on his sub account, and he says it has golden skull, 10th prestige logo now. And no, it's not that emblem cheat seen on PSN.

Some of my friends have seen similar stuff going on, this needs to be priority 1 on the patching order.
 
Have had some fantastic games the last week or so with Mr Geez,LP2K,UK86ze,Fair play plz,Dinsok,Blitz and one or two also had the very Talented Dragonistic in them. Always good to be in a party with you guys.As for my shield work,well if you see me with it,drop in behind and pick them off as they aim for me.Plus I have blast shield working at the same time,and I only need 8000 more hits to complete it. :)

i remember that shield team but laying claymores infront of them had me in stiches that night.
its good having Dragonistic in your team as hes very good and knows how to play in a good team

:O you guys!

Seriously though it's probably much more fun for me playing with you guys then for you guys to have me there! It's good to play with the GTP folk because we all focus on the teams scores, not the individuals, sure we don't win every match but thats the way it goes with COD and winning isn't everything. I highly recommend for those who haven't, hooking up with one of the above mentioned to get into the group games, especially if you have a headset.

As with the airdrop thing, I'm kind of glad it was a glitch when I came across it. Why? Because we still won, and I do love when you beat a team which is playing dirty tactics such as boosting, glitching etc. Some of the teams I got with were truly outstanding just by pure luck, I was still consistently getting up top end of the board but the general movement and play around domination was incredible. When a team has all 3 flags in the first minute on a map like Favela, you know you're on a good side. This was the match when the airdrops started, there was nothing going to stop the team I had though, we'd previously won the last match 200-80 on Afghan holding 3 flags from the point they hit 80 til the end.
 
Yesterday I was playing in Merc-TDM on Live and came across some nuke boosters, which I thought given the mode was pretty surprising. Anyway it was at Terminal and I didn't notice the seriousness of the situation until I glanced at the score sheet and saw the top guy on the opposite team was 19-0 with a teammate at 0-16 (think they had 2 from our side in on it). It was pure luck that I found them as they were in what I thought was a completely inaccessible area of the map. If you look at the very most NE corner in the "baggage area" you'll see they greyed out rectangle, well that is exactly where they were holed up.

Modern-Warfare-2-Multiplayer-Map-Terminal.jpg


So I noticed the tac flair, threw in a sticky and eventually worked my way into their den and went on a cursing rampage. Alas even though the sticky killed someone somehow they still got their nuke off a couple of minutes later. Maybe by the time I arrived he'd already boosted to his nuke. Boy was I pissed :mad:.

So when playing terminal if you suspect someone's boosting make sure and sniff out this NE corner.
 
Great video. :lol:

Speaking of boosting, my coworker says that he somehow followed them into some sort of hack. One kill got him million xp, or something like that?

It was on his sub account, and he says it has golden skull, 10th prestige logo now. And no, it's not that emblem cheat seen on PSN.


Been going on for a good while, either you just happen to stumble into a match or get invited. The person that hosts it has to have a jtag xbox and he just has to hex edit the Code_post_gfx_mp.ff file and rehash it, then every kill will be instant prestige.


And on the carepackages, they had patched it and around a week ago someone figured out another way to get infinite care and emergency drops.
 
Another anti-booster video:
[youtubehd]_NITwwUHwy4[/youtubehd]
Mild language at the end when the guy replays a booster's voice message he sent him. :lol:

4:48 is epic.
 
How sad it it that I was expecting the kid to sound exactly like that.:lol:
 
I don't care if the video was set up or not, that thing is hilarious. :lol: I figured about the voice, too. Every hate mail I get, I reply with something stupid, basically calling them a "kid", and they never reply back. :lol:

a6m5 - Next time there's a Pavelow/Chopper Gunner up and someone shoots it down, as it's spinning to its death unload bullets into it. You won't register any hits, but each bullet gives you one kill towards Cold-Blooded Pro.
That was mentioned in the thread few pages back. I think there was a video, too. I will definitely try it if I get the chance, but from my observation, most of the time, it gets shot down with the launcher just with one shot! I will look for the opportunity, and also for UAVs. Last time I achieved the "pro", I forgot UAVs are also kill streak rewards. :dunce:


Some of my friends have seen similar stuff going on, this needs to be priority 1 on the patching order.
Yeah, it's quite scary. :lol:
If you look at the very most NE corner in the "baggage area" you'll see they greyed out rectangle, well that is exactly where they were holed up.
There was something there? I even have the guide book that illustration came from. :lol:
Been going on for a good while, either you just happen to stumble into a match or get invited. The person that hosts it has to have a jtag xbox and he just has to hex edit the Code_post_gfx_mp.ff file and rehash it, then every kill will be instant prestige.
OK, maybe that's what he told me. Kill=Prestige.
 
There was something there? I even have the guide book that illustration came from. :lol:

Right. Given how obscure the location is I'm still kinda shocked I ever found'em but yeah next time you're on Terminal go check that area out. There's just enough space between 2 of the baggage handlers to squeeze into that nook.

BTW anyone know how effective the Live "File Complaint" function is? I mean I made sure to report the 2 individuals that I know were involved I'm just not that confident that anything will be done about it.
 
I'm not sure either. But I also make effort to report people like that though.
 
Oh I love that corner. Great place to hide in when using your Chopper Gunner or AC130.

Have my TAR-21 and P90 Masterys finished up. I've become quite fond of a Silenced P90 with Akimbo USPs, Throwing Knife, Marathon, Lightweight, and Ninja. Works amazing in HC TDM - can run fast enough to avoid most Claymores, and you can flank constantly. I just run laps around most of the maps with it, racking up kills. And the clip capacity lets you go through a lot of guys before you have to reload.

Also, what is with people and Heartbeat sensors? I was spectating some guys that use them, and they are pretty damn clumsy with them. They see that red dot and just focus on that, and seem to ignore everything else. And they usually seem to be campers too. One guy kept hiding on various parts of the map, in corners and such, after each of his deaths. And I would just run up to him and use throwing knifes and such because if he didn't have the red dot on the HBS, he wouldn't be ready.

Those kind of campers drive me crazy - the ones that sit in the EXACT same corner and don't move till they die. the direction of the dead bodies in the area lets me guess to where that camper is. Just epic fail.

But yeah, Running and Gunning - it works in HC TDM too. Leading the score by usually ten kills.
 
Right. Given how obscure the location is I'm still kinda shocked I ever found'em but yeah next time you're on Terminal go check that area out. There's just enough space between 2 of the baggage handlers to squeeze into that nook.

BTW anyone know how effective the Live "File Complaint" function is? I mean I made sure to report the 2 individuals that I know were involved I'm just not that confident that anything will be done about it.


More than likely nothing at all since there is really no way for them to prove the person was doing anything at all. I have filed them plenty of times but I'm sure nothing happens, unless they get multi reports of the same thing for that person so its worth reporting I would say.
 
We played demolition earlier on and it was on at invasion.
We secured both targets within 3-4 minutes and the next round we won without the other team getting the bomb once. Game wad finished within 6-7 minutes.
The a**hole on the other team in the pre game lobby starting complaining to our team why we finished the game so quickly as we could have got 100 deaths by extending the game.
I tried to explain to this joker that If he was after kills then he should play another game mode whch he failed to understand.
He told me to **** off back to my country even though my psn name gives a hint that I am from the same country as him. What an idiot and I just couldn't get it into his brain what the purpose of demolition is and when I asked how old he was I was shocked to learn how our 23 year olds are nowadays..
Looks like Jack Stanley had enough and left the lobby so apologies there mate as my language had to drop down to a level for this guy to understand.
I've taken my frustation out on the punch bag now.
 
God I hate heartbeat sensors. People camp in a dark corner with Ninja and Cold Blooded, and keep looking at their HBS until they see a red blip... really now. That's ridiculously noob-tastic. :irked:
 
I just got the P90, too. P90 is my all-time favorite ninja gun, and even without the silencer, it did not disappoint. AND, that cold blooded pro trick worked for me. Just awesome, thanks guys for reminding me. I was using the high-fire rate P90, too. I didn't have to shoot down one UAV. I'm very happy. :lol:

On that little Terminal cubbyhole, I read the map wrong. I thought you guys were talking about a whole another room. It was still cool to discover that little hole though. Yeah, great for chopper gunner, or just to screw around. :D

Edit:
More than likely nothing at all since there is really no way for them to prove the person was doing anything at all. I have filed them plenty of times but I'm sure nothing happens, unless they get multi reports of the same thing for that person so its worth reporting I would say.
I figured that's how they work anyway. They can't investigate every single report. I figured accounts get flagged as complaints accumulate.
 
Back