Can you find these wheels on mileage exchange?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdmnsprd
  • 16 comments
  • 1,063 views
Messages
109
United States
United States
advansuper.jpg
does gt sport have these wheels
 
I wish someone would make a reference thread for wheels. Maybe this could be it.
 
I'm pretty sure that i have all the wheels that's been on the exchange so far. Just checked and i cant find any that that looks the same, but some are similar.
 
I'm pretty sure that i have all the wheels that's been on the exchange so far. Just checked and i cant find any that that looks the same, but some are similar.
Do wheels have actual names or just a generic name?
The wheels in the OP, are Advan V2.
 
Do wheels have actual names or just a generic name?
The wheels in the OP, are Advan V2.
I dont really know, but hey, we got lazer scanned cars in the game, so my guess is yes.
 
I wish someone would make a reference thread for wheels. Maybe this could be it.

Me too! There's a video of them all (in the debug menu thread), but it's very blurry and scrolled way too fast...
 
Do wheels have actual names or just a generic name?
The wheels in the OP, are Advan V2.

Have you not played the game? All wheels have their correct manufacturer and design name.
I’ve bought every wheel available, but can’t be bothered to do tons of screen shots, sorry
 
Have you not played the game? All wheels have their correct manufacturer and design name.
I’ve bought every wheel available, but can’t be bothered to do tons of screen shots, sorry
I don't have a PS4
 
I thought I’d have a go at making a video showing all wheels, but cannot find a car that allows them all!

Edit: video coming up....
 
Last edited:
It’s true though, 3 spikes have never been cool. I remember when everyone put TSW’s on their cars in the early 90’s, they looked crap lol
The only car to get away with them was the old Saabs
 
It’s true though, 3 spikes have never been cool. I remember when everyone put TSW’s on their cars in the early 90’s, they looked crap lol
The only car to get away with them was the old Saabs

So then they were cool!
 
No, everyone who bought them had the piss taken
 
It’s true though, 3 spikes have never been cool. I remember when everyone put TSW’s on their cars in the early 90’s, they looked crap lol
The only car to get away with them was the old Saabs

The Mustang was ok with the factory 3 spokes.

446790.jpg
 
Back