Car for a drifting noob ?

• Thread starter Bail
  • 109 comments
The FC was my very first drift car in the game, and i can say that is not a good option for fresh newbies because its too sensible and technical in the weight transitions. Otherwise, the S13 K´s Dia Selection is much more stable and friendly, plus with a torque ratio very flat and easier to feather in the corners.

The FC is a good car but also challenging. I would say it needs certain skill to master such a car.

I started with the rx-7 spirit in the NCD. It's good, but I got a tune from a YouTube video. I moved on to the z34 in the NCD, which is damn near perfect for medium corners but hard to control on hairpins, somewhere in between for long corners. I just picked up the GT1 Turbo and, damn it, that thing drifts Tsukuba without any tuning, jut CHs.

Last edited:
I learned to drift using the 1969 Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R ~220hp ~860kg
However I very much like the 1991 Mercedes 190 E for learning to drift

Sttrobe
I remember when I first started learning on drifting.. Amuse 350Z on Sports Hards. & then move onto CH.

That 350z man remind me of my drift battle with my friend. good times :) good times

I would recommend an s2000 or a Nissan 350/370z (fair lady z33/z34) the s2000 is so nice to drift just flows everywhere and the nissans are good too! Good luck

Something that is MR, you'll have a larger room for error, I learned how to drift with a Renault Clio V6 Sport, and an NSX back in GT3

Back