Car Mockups (Post ye' other cars aswell) 56k might die

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turbo Lag
  • 204 comments
  • 57,377 views
Go for it, i'll be interested to see it
 
Many nice cars in here.. i need to post some of mine. i got to register @ social club bah. i wish i can save it in my usb memory. any ideas?
 
Many nice cars in here.. i need to post some of mine. i got to register @ social club bah. i wish i can save it in my usb memory. any ideas?

Some of us have taken photos of the photo's lol
or just get the camera out and take a picture

Other than that, registar on social, then you could move to USB :lol:
 
Some of us have taken photos of the photo's lol
or just get the camera out and take a picture

Other than that, registar on social, then you could move to USB :lol:

yeah. that will works. thanks.. i added you on ps3 by the way.
 
OK...so don't slap me for this but I went with a design that's cheap and cheerful. Tried to keep the essence of a Golf GTI intact.

getsakeimage.ashx


getsakeimage.ashx
 
I wound up buying the game on the cheap, so I could play online when my PS3 would let me.
Well, I have made a few Camaros since joining the in-game Camaro Club. I made all of these from scratch. Click for bigger:

Club Themed:


9/11 Commemorative (i have since fixed the rear end)


I have others in mind to make for this club as well, but I want to fix a few of my other cars first. (Mopars)
 
Tried to keep the essence of a Golf GTI intact.

So you added scissor doors, huge red rims, bright window tint and a bright red interior? Remove the tint, make the interior a sensible colour (ie black) and fix the rims and I'd rock it, the doors aren't important to me because I never have them open anyway. Oh and I just spotted the white walls to, I'd take those off to.
 
Turbo wont slap you, he will just palm you.

Seriously though, that isnt really the essence of a GTI.

@Turbo, that picture is so full of win.
 
nevermind
 
Last edited:
Some of my cars

S281
S3021-1.jpg

S3022-1.jpg

'64 Impala
64Impala-1-1.jpg

64Impala1-1.jpg

My Riviera with a LA Mural
Buick-1.jpg

RX-7 Drag Car
RX71-1.jpg

RX72-1.jpg

RX7-1.jpg

USAF Boss 302
Boss302.jpg

Boss3023.jpg

Boss3021.jpg

Boss3022.jpg

Evo
Evo.jpg

Badman II '55 Chevy Drag Car Replica
BM55-1.jpg

Z06
Z061-1.jpg

Z063-1.jpg

Sox & Martin Challengers (Mines the one on the right)
SoxMartin-1.jpg
 
The Riviera,USAF Boss 302 and the Z06 look pretty nice:tup:
 
Thanks for the complements!
 
Here's a little gallery:


gallerywip01.gif







88371827.gif


gallerywip37.gif


​
 
Last edited:
New with this game and i wonder how u guys get the pics from to upload them?
 
sign up at socialclub.rockstar.com, and 'publish' your photo gallery through the game, and it will show up at socialclub. After that, you can click on the image, it'll show you a larger one, then click on "View HD" and it'll give you a new window with the image. That image is the one you want to save. You'll have to change it to .jpg instead of .ashx on your computer. Use an image-hosting site, like imageshack or tinypic, and use the "
" copy and paste, and voila.


PS: I have finally finished my ZR1
getsakeimage.ashx


Although I'm now noticing that my imageshack stuff has disappeared.. oh well, i'll just edit and repost pics..
 
Last edited:
Thnx for the tip and i wonder if someone wants to drive online, just add me:)
 
I made some Evos... =)

Lancer Team Okuyama - Rally Japan 07

LancerOruyama023_.jpg

LancerOruyama023b_.jpg


Lancer Team C-One - MSCC Tokyo Rally 08 (Two versions, clean and dirty)

(Clean)
LANCERpotenza_.jpg

(Dirty)
LancerPotenza023d_.jpg

LancerPotenza023a_.jpg


Evo X rallycar

EvoX0253_.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice rally evo's.. unfortunately everybody does them.. I like my Polis Evo better :D
 
Thanks! And yes I know many rallycars out there, thats why i did a japan rally car, and even more rare, tokyo rally car. Havent seen any of those.

And NO i dont like the "POLIS" hehe...good work there. How come you´ve made a cop car from Swe of all places? =P

Anyways,,, few more cars:

Gallardo NERA (Nürgburgring Target 7:30)
Gallardonurgburg01e_.jpg

Gallardonurgburg01_.jpg


Evo (Street racer)
Lancertuning0253_.jpg


RS4 MTM
MTMRS4b_.jpg


Carlsson Aigner CK65 RS (CL65 AMG)
aigner012412f_.jpg


R8 V10 Caractere
R8caractereb_.jpg


And yes...i made the rims spin in photoshop. ;)
 
[snip]
And NO i dont like the "POLIS" hehe...good work there. How come you´ve made a cop car from Swe of all places? =P
[snip]

Because of these photos:
evo+x+-12+msia+police+2.jpg
evo+x+-12+msia+police+3.jpg
evo+x+-12+msia+police+4.jpg
 
Here are some of my cars. Nothing special. Didn't feel like uploading to the website so I just took a pic of it with my camera phone off a PC LCD monitor.

charga.jpg


golfy.jpg


vettez.jpg


picture002av.jpg


picture003pt.jpg
 
Last edited:
3rd, 4th, 5th cars... REALLY, REALLY NICE.

you should definitely, definitely sell them.
 
That VDub right there is generally quite epic, even if it is a little stupid. ;)
 
Since this place is dead I'm gonna just add and remove photos as I go along =)

mcdubber.png


gtircer.png


picture019j.jpg


picture005nr.jpg


picture001hj.jpg


picture008ga.jpg


zforcer.jpg


marro.png


Bring it haters!
 
Last edited:
This is my RX-8
marcus_warRX-8MCLA.jpg


This is my Skyline
marcus_warMCRskylineMCLA2.jpg

marcus_warMCRskylineMCLA1.jpg

GPROMurcielago.jpg


Be back with more.
 
Back