Cars from old GTs you'd like to return to GT6?

• Thread starter 276HP
  • 217 comments
My favorite races were BTCC, luxury saloons and sport wagon races on the oval. How much better variety if we had this back?
448.jpg

I thought I'd mention some cars no one else has mentioned yet. These include the BTCC Super Touring car that Jason Plato drove. In yellow and green liveries.

tumblr_mfbw3mJavx1rp7ey2o1_500.jpg

images

Audio A4 BTCC

btcc98_16.jpg

Volvo S40 BTCC

btcc98_05.jpg

Honda Accord

btcc98_13.jpg

Alfa Romeo BTCC

stw98_04.jpg

OPEL Vectra BTCC

stw98_07.jpg

BMW M3 BTCC

stw98_13.jpg

Peugeot 405 BTCC

stw98_09.jpg

Nissan Primera BTCC

98asch02.jpg

Vauxhall Vectra BTCC

98_lemmer_oulton_w.jpg

Ford Mondeo BTCC

btcc98_11.jpg

Vauxhall Cavalier BTCC

97_wall_brands_w.jpg

So we can do proper BTCC Super touring car races. Plus every other car and ficticious car people have mentioned in this thread. It would be nice to have the road versions aswell.

my pride and joy from GT1 =)

154ge21.jpg

I thought I'd mention some cars no one else has mentioned yet. These include the BTCC Super Touring car that Jason Plato drove. In yellow and green liveries.

Audio A4 BTCC

Volvo S40 BTCC

Honda Accord

Alfa Romeo BTCC

OPEL Vectra BTCC

BMW M3 BTCC

Peugeot 405 BTCC

Nissan Primera BTCC

Vauxhall Vectra BTCC

Ford Mondeo BTCC

Vauxhall Cavalier BTCC

So we can do proper BTCC Super touring car races. Plus every other car and ficticious car people have mentioned in this thread. It would be nice to have the road versions aswell.

that would be a dream come true

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_mfbw3mJavx1rp7ey2o1_500.jpg

images

Audio A4 BTCC

btcc98_16.jpg

Volvo S40 BTCC

btcc98_05.jpg

Honda Accord

btcc98_13.jpg

Alfa Romeo BTCC

stw98_04.jpg

OPEL Vectra BTCC

stw98_07.jpg

BMW M3 BTCC

stw98_13.jpg

Peugeot 405 BTCC

stw98_09.jpg

Nissan Primera BTCC

98asch02.jpg

Vauxhall Vectra BTCC

98_lemmer_oulton_w.jpg

Ford Mondeo BTCC

btcc98_11.jpg

Vauxhall Cavalier BTCC

97_wall_brands_w.jpg

...except this is a forum for bringing back cars that have already featured on GT, not just suggesting new ones. The Cavalier BTCC for instance, has never been on any GT game, so it doesn't count.

...except this is a forum for bringing back cars that have already featured on GT, not just suggesting new ones. The Cavalier BTCC for instance, has never been on any GT game, so it doesn't count.

wups. sorry :lol: the lists on this thread are dope man. I don't need to add any from former GT I guess everyone has got them covered! wopeeedoooo :lol:

A lot of them were available in GT2 as racing modifications for those cars though.

Jag XJR-15
TRD 3000GT
Tom's Supra
Tom's Angel
HKS R33
HKS 180SX
Ford GT90
Ford Puma
Mugen Integra Type R
Mines Evo V
Evo V Rally Car
Vector W12 Weigart (sp)
Dodge Concept Car (race version)
Nissan Skyline Silhouette Racer
The FPV's from GT4
All the Tommy Kaira's from GT2
Oh and that stupid fast Espace F1

On that I think all missing cars should return...

Last edited:
Gran Turismo 1: Toyota Chaser Tourer V, Every Impreza in GT1, Subaru Alcylone SVX, Dodge Viper RT/10

Gran Turismo 2: Renault Espace F1, Aston Martin DB7 Volante, Renault Laguna V6, Peugeot 306 S16, Peugeot 406 Sedan, Suzuki Cultus Pikes Peak, Opel Corsa GSi, Opel Vectra GSi, Opel Astra SRi, Vector W8, Vector M12, Venturi 300 GT, Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG, BMW 3 Compact [E36], BMW 520i, BMW 740i, BMW 840ci, Ford Puma, Ford Focus Ghia, Citroen Xsara Exclusive, Citroen Saxo VTS, Toyota Caldina, Renault Clio 16v, Dodge Neon R/T, Dodge Avenger ES, Honda Civic Ferio (EG), Honda Civic Ferio (EK), Honda Logo TS, Jaguar XJ Sport 3.2, Nissan Primera, Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg R '92, Nissan March Super Turbo, Daihatsu Terios

Gran Turismo 3: Polyphony 001 (F090's, F094's), Polyphony 002 (F686's, F687's, F688's), BMW 328ci, Gillet Vertigo Race Car '97, Porsche 911 GT3 [996]

Gran Turismo 4: Ginetta G4, Jensen Interceptor, Ford Model T, Nike One 2022, Dalmier Benz 1886 and 1888 cars

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue: All HP tuned cars

Gran Turismo 5: Ferrari F10 '10 and Ferrari F2007 '07

Lotus Elise GT1
x_d4dfdf31.jpg
Can you say Hennessey Venom GT?

Also that long list by GranTurismo916 is ridiculous, this is why GT series has taken a dive, wasting time with cars of same exact model (albeit subtle changes.. IF ANY!).
I'd understand if it was a 2006 Viper and a 2008 Viper since there is a power bump and the gear ratios got better in the newer model.

GT seriously needs more american cars. Where the hell is the z28? Camaro 1LE? Regular 2012 or 2013 5.0? 2007 GT500? 392 Challenger and Charger, Hellcats, Viper TA? lol Ridiculous

I don't mean to be rude, but i really don't want any cars to return to GT6. Its not that i dislike the old cars, but i do feel as if the old "standard" car concept is what is dragging this GT6 down. I would much rather see a smaller number of carefully chosen cars in GT6 (and GT7 for that matter) as apposed to a random bunch of old and new mix match of cars.

If only they would just get rid of the old cars to increase the head count, and for the nostalgic people who insist on playing the old cars, they should go and play GT1/2/3/4/5 or what ever version that car was on. GT6 should be the "real racing simulator" and have a collective of cars from certain racing series and the same applies to tracks, so if you wanted to, you could host your own FIA World Endurance Championship (or what ever floats your boat).

Instead we are stuck with Nissans back catalog of skylines in both standard and premium, and chase the rabbit races were the player is in an MX-5 and the rabbit is a Ferrari 458.
The car models should return, not the PS2 (or PS1) assets that were used to put them in the PS2 (or PS1) games.

Back