Cars from old GTs you'd like to return to GT6?

• Thread starter 276HP
  • 217 comments
Ok. Does '85 version have any difference from '83? Is because they both are AE86, if not mistaken.
Haha, not really, the both '83 models (Levin and trueno) have a black rear wing and the '85 are more like the '83 AE86 from GT6. Sorry, it`s just I like the variations models like the miatas jeje. Screenshot_2015-04-12-17-20-40.png Screenshot_2015-04-12-17-20-09.png

Haha, not really, the both '83 models (Levin and trueno) have a black rear wing and the '85 are more like the '83 AE86 from GT6. Sorry, it`s just I like the variations models like the miatas jeje.View attachment 347818 View attachment 347820
Me too. And the black rear wing is not only difference though.

1983:
autowp.ru_toyota_sprinter_trueno_gt-apex_3-door_2.jpg

trueno004.jpg

This means that the Sprinter Trueno AE86 has recieved a facelift in 1985. So, the 1983 is the pre-facelift while the 1985 is the facelifted version. So sorry for complaining about the AE86... I thought that they were the same car... :(

What did you use to make the cars look so clean?:drool: I remember them being more pixelated
First thing is that i don't have capture device to record on my PS3 or else so i had to use something else (it's really dangerous to say over here).
Second thing is that with the dangerous thing (starting with the letter E), you could make the game more HD-ish and less pixelated compared to playing it on PS3, Ps2 and PS1.

First thing is that i don't have capture device to record on my PS3 or else so i had to use something else (it's really dangerous to say over here).
Second thing is that with the dangerous thing (starting with the letter E), you could make the game more HD-ish and less pixelated compared to playing it on PS3, Ps2 and PS1.
Damn i have to try that out!:D

Personally, I quite miss the 1998 and 1999 JGTC cars that were featured. I catch myself randomly searching for images of the NSX's from time to time. Also, I really want a return of the 1998 TS020 and the Lotus Elise GT1.

latest

I really want more rally cars to feature in GT. This Mini is one of them as it's one of the pioneers which started pushing rallying towards its current format, alongside the Stratos and the Quattro. And this time I'd like the car with accurate specs, please. That's what I don't like about the first two GT games. They buffed the racing cars to far exceed their original specs without any tuning. One of the most flagrant examples of this being the Subaru Impreza Rally Edition special model from GT1.

Back