[CCS2] Clubman Cup - October 18 - Spaces Available!

My apologies for the lateness - been busy with work! The backmarker is reporting for duty! I’ve done even less practice than usual so yeah - I’ll try not to hold people up as per usual!

Lobby going up a little early tonight:

0475-4195-9077-4762-8100

I'll be sending voice chat invites to the usual bunch in a few minutes. If anyone else wants to join, send a message.

Last edited:
845E27DE-A357-401F-BD5C-19F97F35EAF6.png

For a track we'd originally feared would be the worst of the bunch, tonight provided some interesting moments - emphasis on "interesting". And "moments".

There are a couple of things I'll take a closer look at before confirming any results. Particularly race two got a bit @HarryWS (haha recycled jokes from the Banter Lounge)

Speaking of which, the eagle-eyed racer may have spotted that @G2G1950 changed to the Focus for race two. As he was in the Banter Lounge (of which he is now a full-fledged member!) with us, consider that switch pre-approved by yours truly and any and all arguments against will be immediately dismissed because I'm a totalitarian dictator like that.

Also, halfway through the season! I can count how many times I've been able to say that with one hand!

For a track we'd originally feared would be the worst of the bunch, tonight provided some interesting moments - emphasis on "interesting". And "moments".

There are a couple of things I'll take a closer look at before confirming any results. Particularly race two got a bit @HarryWS (haha recycled jokes from the Banter Lounge)

Speaking of which, the eagle-eyed racer may have spotted that @G2G1950 changed to the Focus for race two. As he was in the Banter Lounge (of which he is now a full-fledged member!) with us, consider that switch pre-approved by yours truly and any and all arguments against will be immediately dismissed because I'm a totalitarian dictator like that.

Also, halfway through the season! I can count how many times I've been able to say that with one hand!
Well that's better than saying you can count it on one finger!

So, I took the liberty of creating a bingo card for next week. If you're not in the party chat, you won't get the references, and chances are you'll probably be slightly frightened and worried for our sanity. @rallymorten @Drex124 @HarryWS @geeTeye

FwyrfQtl.jpg

Last edited:
For what I recall is the third time in the history of forever, I can gladly announce that we'll be kicking off the second half of the season in just 24 hours. Who wants to see *that* emotional breakdown?

@AudiMan2011
@CrazyJohn
@Drex124
@G2G1950
@geeTeye
@HarryWS
@lbpomg95
@Litchi
@Patrick Falk
@Sphinx
@TetsuKobura

@Antares26 has already said they won't be attending this round - things could get more interesting than usual!

Also, for any Banter Lounge members staying after the race, you may or may not get an early sneak peek at a little something something..

Also also, and with a delay of just about a week:

@rallymorten can I race one of these next week?

Yes. You have my total permission. Nudge nudge.

Unfortunately I’m 300 miles from my PS4 and won’t be home until about 2AM GMT - my apologies.

..but what shall become of the Banter Lounge in your absense?

Oh well, I guess @lbpomg95 will just have to yell more abuse at more people.

Also, anyone wishing to join me in the Banter Lounge, please make sure you've set the correct voice sharing settings to allow me to record and use any bad puns you make for that special highlights reel. As far as I know, this includes:
  • Settings > Sharing and Broadcasts > Audio Sharing Settings > Share Party Audio
  • Party > Party Settings > Allow Your Voice to Be Shared
If there's any questions, I'll be glad to answer them, now or in the room.

The default setting being that these are turned off has already rendered basically the entirety of Brands Hatch useless and cost us one of @G2G1950's signature dad jokes, and I'd be kicking myself if we lose more content of that quality.

(it did at least get Harry's comment about 5 minutes into race 2 so not all is lost and I'll probably spend the entire bank holiday on Monday just compiling a special of that and the memes that followed. Top kek banter)

..but what shall become of the Banter Lounge in your absense?

Oh well, I guess @lbpomg95 will just have to yell more abuse at more people.

Also, anyone wishing to join me in the Banter Lounge, please make sure you've set the correct voice sharing settings to allow me to record and use any bad puns you make for that special highlights reel. As far as I know, this includes:
  • Settings > Sharing and Broadcasts > Audio Sharing Settings > Share Party Audio
  • Party > Party Settings > Allow Your Voice to Be Shared
If there's any questions, I'll be glad to answer them, now or in the room.

The default setting being that these are turned off has already rendered basically the entirety of Brands Hatch useless and cost us one of @G2G1950's signature dad jokes, and I'd be kicking myself if we lose more content of that quality.

(it did at least get Harry's comment about 5 minutes into race 2 so not all is lost and I'll probably spend the entire bank holiday on Monday just compiling a special of that and the memes that followed. Top kek banter)
Please use my signature phrase in my absence. And also yes, @lbpomg95 - give us a “HWOOOOW” or two!

Please use my signature phrase in my absence. And also yes, @lbpomg95 - give us a “HWOOOOW” or two!
You can count on me! Best not do any Arny impressions, the rest of the chat might lose the will to live... mind you I could use that to my advantage in the race...

Room open:

0475-4188-5512-2364-3204

I've sent the usual suspects an invite to the Banter Lounge as well.

Great fun tonight to grab my first win of the series. Could have gone for the double in Race 2 if I hadn't messed up the final chicane chasing CJ coming to the last lap.

Back