Chappelle's show new season!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dorifto
  • 41 comments
  • 2,317 views
Messages
1,439
Who's excited for the new season? I think its gonna be the most splendiferous thang in the world:lol:



For shizzle...:dopey:
 
agree^
 
the new season comes on in about 2 hours or so.....funnyest person ever.


"Dear Dave, why haven't you been cancelled yet?"

"Hmmm because they ran out of episodes of Reno 911, so im back B****!"

:lol:!
 
he got canceled because of the NBc that took his idea
 
Just watched it, pretty damn funny 👍
 
"I've uh, always wanted to say this uh...for shizzle"--Too funny.
 
I like that one guy in every skit doing the robot out of nowhere. I did that at school then looked like a weirdo, but I had fun.
 
"can you stop yelling at me please?"

"I CANT STOP YELLING!! ITS HOW I TALK, AINT YOU EVER SEEN MY MOVIES??"


:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I wonder if that Asian chick in the slow motion clip when he is doing he laundry was his wife.
 
Originally posted by Dorifto
I wonder if that Asian chick in the slow motion clip when he is doing he laundry was his wife.
Who knows?

WU-TANG is asian!!
 
yeah we got wu tang clan
 
the slow motion skit was funny
 
I did some checking, don't have the link, sorry, but there were apparently two Asian women in that skit, the supposedly more attractive one was not his wife, the other one is.
 
cs_samjackson2.jpg

Mmm mmmmm, *****!!
 
Originally posted by Talentless
I did some checking, don't have the link, sorry, but there were apparently two Asian women in that skit, the supposedly more attractive one was not his wife, the other one is.

A little old to be his wife don"t you think? I mean the guys 28 or something, but hey you never know.
 
its on tonight for me at 10 30 :D :D :D :D i would but can i use some ninja stars(i just watch mail call)
 
N-I-G-G-*-*, its the ****** family!!:lol:
 
"aahhhhhhhhhhh, the great negrodamus is back":lol:
 
"I'm Rick Jamesss *****"

I laughed my ass off after I saw that they actually got Rick James to be in the show!-"Cocaine is one helluva drug"
 
"I wish I had more hands so I could give those titties 4 thumbs down"
 
"what did the 5 fingers say to the face..........slap "
 
Back