Chappelle's show new season!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dorifto
  • 41 comments
  • 2,317 views
Originally posted by Dorifto
I liked last season better now.

Yep. He's going out of his way to appear less biased. I don't like it.
 
"Yep. He's going out of his way to appear less biased. I don't like it."

Im guessing you mean less prejudice ... less prejudice towards whites?

Have you seen the '*****r family' ? (a couple of episodes ago) among others ... I think it seems he has been going out of his way to be more biased.
 
Originally posted by chuckwk
"Yep. He's going out of his way to appear less biased. I don't like it."

Im guessing you mean less prejudice ... less prejudice towards whites?

Have you seen the 'nig&ar family' ? (a couple of episodes ago) among others ... I think it seems he has been going out of his way to be more biased.
 
i think the best of season two is the samuel jackson commercial or the rick james episode. EVERYBODY talks about the rick james episode here

Im Rick B****es!:lol:
 
Originally posted by Shadow
i think the best of season two is the samuel jackson commercial or the rick james episode. EVERYBODY talks about the rick james episode here

Im Rick B****es!:lol:
including the commercial with tyrone
 
Originally posted by Shadow
i think the best of season two is the samuel jackson commercial or the rick james episode. EVERYBODY talks about the rick james episode here

Im Rick B****es!:lol:

The best edisode so far this season was the Chinese claiming the Wu Tang Clan (sp?).

I don't really mean less biased; I mean more equally biased of all the races. It was funnier the other way, except for the funny moment above.
 
on saturday theyre going to show all the episodes from the begging of this season....anybody going to watch it?
 
ill try but i have a test on TUES AND WEDS
 
what is a budunkadunk( i hope i spelled it right)
 
:lol:

"i dont like people playin on my phone!"
 
that is correct
 
Back