Civic Sadness

  • Thread starter Thread starter ~Sp33~
  • 981 comments
  • 46,431 views
you can drive right up the mountain in an audi, or just have a blast driving around it with most other cars...
 
well if you cant go round it, you cant go through it, you might as well go over it..lol
 
yeah but the way i'm looking at it, you could drive up something or drive the twistys around it...
 
:P i know where you where getting. Did you know that the had a cable attached to the audi to prevent it from sliding backwards, although it wasnt pulling the car up the hill, its kinda cheating by not letting the crap slide back down again.
 
you said you hadnt seen it but you know it has a cable? huh?

anyway... most people would rather drive the mountain roads going around it rather then just drive over it...
 
i said they had brochures and demonstrations of it at the motor show
 
no, it was in the fine print at the bottom of the brochure, under the asterics'es.

It said stuff like, the car was kept in first gear, supported by a cable to prevent the car from sliding backwards but not assisting the car up the incline.
 
I talk to a mecanic today and got some news about the b18c1... I could get a b18c1 full kit for 2800$... b18c1 are 178HP but I spoke with him about the possibilities of a JDM b18c1 and told me it was 200HP but was 4600$ full kit...

I'm a little confused about what to choose, but its quite fo sure the JDM is way out of my budget, but still would be POWERFUL !!! Hell I dunno...

I say, I got to choose... Normal b18c1 with some mods or JDM b18c1 with no mods, because I think it would come to the same price with the mods on the normal b18c1 but will probably not hit the 200HP bar as the JDM hits it in its stock form... My base budget is 5000$ for it all... I dont want to go higher in cost for the mecanic at the moment. 5000$ is already too much just for mecanic, because I want to rework the entire body... So I need to choose carefully...
 
just go with the usdm unit and get some cams. dont pay out the ass for a jdm engine. its not that special.
 
well its not that this is special, I dont care that its from Japan, its more powerful ;)

Anyway, I'm gonna see about that, I thought about getting the usdm anyway... Really like the sound of it :D
 
DJ-CiviC
I talk to a mecanic today and got some news about the b18c1... I could get a b18c1 full kit for 2800$... b18c1 are 178HP but I spoke with him about the possibilities of a JDM b18c1 and told me it was 200HP but was 4600$ full kit...

I'm a little confused about what to choose, but its quite fo sure the JDM is way out of my budget, but still would be POWERFUL !!! Hell I dunno...

I say, I got to choose... Normal b18c1 with some mods or JDM b18c1 with no mods, because I think it would come to the same price with the mods on the normal b18c1 but will probably not hit the 200HP bar as the JDM hits it in its stock form... My base budget is 5000$ for it all... I dont want to go higher in cost for the mecanic at the moment. 5000$ is already too much just for mecanic, because I want to rework the entire body... So I need to choose carefully...


theres no such thing as a JDM B18C1, JDM motors don't end in numbers
 
what did the b18c1 engine come standard in? as in what model... Sounds like an integra engine...
 
1994-2001 Integra GS-R... likely just the 160 hp model... the C5 is much better, but it costs a LOT secondhand. Here, C5s cost about five times as much as secondhand B16s.

Petermcjoe
theres no such thing as a JDM B18C1, JDM motors don't end in numbers

http://www.superhonda.com/tech/honda_engine_codes.html

shows what you know... here's a tip... 💡 Google before you say anything online, because everyone else can.
 
b18c1 Integra GSR (USDM= 178HP - JDM= 200HP)
b18c5 Integra Type R (USDM= 195HP - JDM= 220HP)
 
Mhhhhmmmm.... powah. I'd still go for the C5.
 
Well I would got for b18c5, I aint got that much money lol.. Anyway, a GSR will fit perfect in my EF, its enough powerful for it :D
 
Petermcjoe
theres no such thing as a JDM B18C1, JDM motors don't end in numbers

Oh DUDE I just understand what you meant... AHAHAHAHA it goes right in my sig...
 
the b18c5 isnt rated at 220hp. its rated at 200hp. the b18c3 was the jdm version of the american gs-r engine and it came in the integra sir-g.

i dunno where you guys get your facts but find a new place fast.
 
lol.. shut DOWN!..lol. aw atleast they tried ;_;.

How much power is too much in an EF civic? Coz you wouldnt want it to be all front heavy and torque steery
 
people ar shoving h22a's and k20a2's into ef's. there is never to much power.
 
FOR MY PERSONAL USE, its too much power... I'm not a ricer I need to remind you... I'm not doing this to get involved in drag racing or anything... I just speed on highway and stuff like that... I get a little excited on the streets but I dont race...

Sorry I mixed the numbers...
GSR USDM = 148HP
GSR JDM = 178HP
R USDM = 195HP
R JDM = 200HP

I mixed some numbers I think... I'm a little rusty... lol
 
hey I was wondering if a F20C (S2000) can fit on a FWD car
 
lol... that would be so cool... I love the S2000's sound...
 
Back