Civic Sadness

  • Thread starter Thread starter ~Sp33~
  • 981 comments
  • 46,430 views
haha, i should live between hemishperes, alternating between the two to better suite muh lifestyle.

Welcome MugenVtec ;) ;) *cough* :P glad to have you :)
 
~Sp33~
haha, i should live between hemishperes, alternating between the two to better suite muh lifestyle.

Welcome MugenVtec ;) ;) *cough* :P glad to have you :)

thanks dude. :)

its MugenVTEC by the way. :)
 
We got 4-5 inchs of snow yesterday. It was great. I was doing doughnuts in the street the other day as it came down. The wipers were froze with ice so I had to keep wiping off the side windows so I could look out them as I got sidways. The hand brake rules! I almost hit a few mailboxs but it was fun.
 
sorry. mugenVTEC.

lol! sounds like fun XD.. I boughted a stereo yesterday for muh car. Installation isnt until early JAN, i caaant wait.. i spented $700 but it looks so cool, its all polished alumium and black glass.. looks sic.
 
Wow. :lol:, this thread is still goin' heh?
 
lol, all of a sudden im a ricer.

I was simply combining muh love of music with muh love of cars. Especially needed coz im moving soon, and 15 hours of highway drone is not preferable over faith no more! XD
 
~Sp33~
lol, all of a sudden im a ricer.

I was simply combining muh love of music with muh love of cars. Especially needed coz im moving soon, and 15 hours of highway drone is not preferable over faith no more! XD

Make it open header, you wont be dissapointed of your 15 hours of loud engine highway... lol

15 hours ??? Man, I would love to do that :)
 
If it where twisties and good scenery i wouldnt be complaining, but the roads dead straight for hours at a time, heavily policed and baron landscape.....

i wanna rock, ROCK! do do... I wanna rock, ROCK..lol

~Sp33~
 
~Sp33~
If it where twisties and good scenery i wouldnt be complaining, but the roads dead straight for hours at a time, heavily policed and baron landscape.....

i wanna rock, ROCK! do do... I wanna rock, ROCK..lol

~Sp33~

ahahah... heavy policed, that sucks :(
dead straight for hours ??? music, some sunflower seeds, some beer, here you go ''homeboy'' :D
 
An open header and sonme beer? you're just full of good ideas... :lol:
 
On this little metal plate above the headlight on my car it has ED4 written on it, any idea what that is? or should i get off muh lazy ass and get some pics for ya?
 
~Sp33~
On this little metal plate above the headlight on my car it has ED4 written on it, any idea what that is? or should i get off muh lazy ass and get some pics for ya?

I think it means ED 4th generation. ED are sedans if I remember correctly. ED3 could answer correctly to this, he knows alot. :)
 
I do know a lot. I happen to know what ED4 stands for... In america anyway. The ED4 was the usdm EX model sedan from 1988-1991. You'd have to look up the rest of the vin i dont know how to decode the rest of it.

Every 1988-1991 usdm civic was an ED. the number denoted what model and style it was.

My name Has the code for my car in it. The ED3 was a usdm dx or lx made from 1988 to 1991.
 
Oh ok.. so muh car is a Honda civic 1990 EF ED4? try saying that quickly lol. Beside basic cosmetic stuff, whats the difference between when the Ef sedans started and when production ceased?

I finally know what your name is supposed to mean..lol. I thought you where being some kind of l33t'ing poon and spelling out the (pronounced like) Ede. god knows what that means..lol

thanks for that

~Sp33~
 
oh man... we are in the GT4 forum. We should move into the Automotive forum cause we are talking about real-life Civics... lol

Theres a Nissan and Mazda forum but no Honda ??? WTF !!!!
 
Ahg. Who do we have to kill around here to get a honda forum..lol

Uzi's out boys.
 
~Sp33~
Ahg. Who do we have to kill around here to get a honda forum..lol

Uzi's out boys.

I prefer Mac10. I guess we should ask the admins. Where ?? Which way ??? I dunno lol
 
would that mean that all previous pages will be lost? coz that would be crap
 
I dont think so.. They wont delete the thread... Well, I wish they wont.
 
thats for sure, that would be crap lol.

Muh step dad just pointed out that my cars headlights are from two different cars..lol.. One of them is actually divided into two whilst the other is just the one single headlight. You cant realy realise it without your lights on, but now that i know it bothers the crap outa me..lol.
 
~Sp33~
thats for sure, that would be crap lol.

Muh step dad just pointed out that my cars headlights are from two different cars..lol.. One of them is actually divided into two whilst the other is just the one single headlight. You cant realy realise it without your lights on, but now that i know it bothers the crap outa me..lol.

buy 2 brand new headlights so you'll be sure to have the same. lol
 
haha, if its anything like the price for tail lights then im quite content with the ones ive freakin got thank you bery much :P
 
~Sp33~
haha, if its anything like the price for tail lights then im quite content with the ones ive freakin got thank you bery much :P

I dunno about the US prices, but you can get some on eBay if it cost alot in the stores..

EDIT: Right this close to the holidays, there should be specials in the stores. Go check it out.
 
Egays crap, ive never found anything worth buying on there *sigh*. If i ever do find anything its usually from the US stores.. and whatever i end up saving will just be used up on shipping
 
Back