Closed Beta Update 1.06 is now available...17.45GB

• Thread starter akira3d
  • 415 comments
I have a G29, and I feel like it finally has the feel I have been looking for. Imo, it was missing any indication through the ffb that you were overdriving the front tires into underdsteer. I noticed, if you stay within the threshold of grip, or drive smoother up to the limit of grip, the rattle is less abrupt. Gone are the days of just tossing cars into corners. I like it.

For me, is terrible FFB now, so unnatural . Assetto Corsa FFB is 1000miles better than this.

I drive with the EVO LANCER...and now...is like a tractor. Horrible.

I havent started downloading the update yet, so i want to ask how do we turn the yellow lights thing on?

Gave it another go tonight after the new update but it's all just wrong particularly the GT3 cars. With a wheel it just doesn't feel like you are driving a car. It's so numb, I can't feel the tyres on the road. A big chunk of that may be due to the fact that the track surface is sooo smooth but I also think the handling is just fundamentally wrong.

I fired up AC straight after and it's just so much better, so intuitive, it feels like you are driving a car on an actual road.

so we need to wait till Saturday to race.......... there's no practice or anything offline?? or have I missed something?

I think that the issue is they haven't released any events at all yet in the regions that just got let in, and they won't be able to qualify until they release them (probably on Saturday).

that's kinda what i was thinking. Thanks

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

upload_2017-5-31_23-54-0.png

1.06 Screenshot 2017-05-31 23-16-46.png

1.06 Screenshot 2017-05-31 23-16-58.png

1.06 Screenshot 2017-05-31 23-17-04.png

oh okay I thought it was lemans:confused:

Well, there are a couple of 911 pics... there is a foggy/dizzy one with a curvy road with many trees and that looks like the Nordschleife. Then there is another one at night... there is a GP course in the background... my guess is Nürburging again but who knows for sure...

Any news on the "hand of God" (so called) hidden driving aid? Still there? Can it still be switched off by activating ABS?;)

Any news on the "hand of God" (so called) hidden driving aid? Still there?

Not as bad on track i guess but you can still happily hang that tail of yours over curbs and grass. Stay clear of the gravel though.. That will burry you now. :scared:

Here's an example. Either the hands of god in the game or on my wheel.. :sly:

But then occasionally this happens.. :odd:

Can it still be switched off by activating ABS?;)

Still no Johnny im afraid.. I know how much you would like that to be true.. ;):lol:

Last edited:
Beta is now unplayable. Handling between qualifying and races are different. Cant even here my own car during a race and have to look at the tach to shift. Sometimes during a race power will cut out after downshifting and then start responding again half a second later.

Cant even here my own car during a race and have to look at the tach to shift

Yes.. That is very disturbing.. I Keep missing gears in the first few corners due to this.. :mad: they have turned down the whine but we lost the engine sound with it..

Ps.
Anyone else feeling the pressure to quali at Brands now that its packed with spectators? :embarrassed::lol:

I'd like them to do one more thing is the exaust flames & also stutteting cracking sounds at rev limiter like those videos with long flames animation possibility by a certain car settings ^^
This is the kind of long flames which i'd like to see in the video below of the MP4 :)
Please watch the whole video of the MP4 flames.

The rev limiter or anti-lag system for stuttering exhaust flames i'd like it to be like the video below when you're in N gear or Neutral :)
Note : please watch at least half of the video to watch more cars with each of their own style of exhaust cracks :)

Note : I'd love also from the car to shoot flames not only by downshifting but also upshifting like the porsche in the video below.
Note : increase the volume because video volume is low.

One more thing here is a new video from MotogamesTV :

Last edited:
Back