Closed Beta Update 1.06 is now available...17.45GB

• Thread starter akira3d
  • 415 comments
Wet tyres? I thought GT Sport wasn't going to feature dynamic weather. Why would I need to change from wet or dry compounds unless the weather was changing?
Scripted weather?

:embarrassed:Although I'm not one of those fortunate ones who have access to the beta, I hope the inclusion of the indicators/hazard lights means that in future we can finally control the safety cars lightbar and other warning lights while we drive.

The game looks freaking awsome now in 4k hdr. Skitmarks are super detailed en the new chase cam is awsome! Skitmarks only vome a bit late i think. Game looks more alive now!

I think it looks the same as before on 4k w/ hdr. Very good, but i dont notice any improvements.

Wet tyres? I thought GT Sport wasn't going to feature dynamic weather. Why would I need to change from wet or dry compounds unless the weather was changing?
Scripted weather?
Wet is wet. Dynamic is different.

At least they've made the 'Ring look better now.

Well they did launch the beta though

Post-Beta-launch-pre-launch support?
280696777093677057.png

Im using G29, too. I think its fine.

What are your feedback settings? For me it's just unplayable right now with the G29, I'm only slowing down to get the very hard rattling feedback to go away which you shouldn't really be doing when you want to win races. :P

Horrendus ForceFeedback now for G29. In mininum (1 and 1) idem. Unplayable. :banghead:

Im using G29, too. I think its fine.

Ffb sensitivity to 3. G29 motor cant handle the detail at sensitivity 1. Has been like that.

What are your feedback settings? For me it's just unplayable right now with the G29, I'm only slowing down to get the very hard rattling feedback to go away which you shouldn't really be doing when you want to win races. :P

But then there is that horrendous rattle in some corners after v1.06 due to understeer or what ever.

Last edited:
And only one of them needed it, too! ;)

That's actually a very valid point and a discussion that I'd like to have (in another thread perhaps). When you have a strong core/base of a game, are you still required to have a strong post launch support/DLC plan in the current climate?

Ffb sensitivity to 3. G29 motor cant handle the detail at sensitivity 1. Has been like that.

Have you tried driving with the G29 after 1.06 though? Even with FFB sensitivity at 3 or 10, or any number really (same for FFB torque). It still has that same rattling FFB going on in almost every corner.

Horrendous in all configurations. 10/10, 5/5, 4/4, 1/1 etc etc. For me, now...is unplayable. (sorry for my english).

Before this patch...i played perfectly with G29 Wheel. I put 10/10 in the FFB configuration...and is so smooth and enjoyable. But 1.06 patch ruined the FFB for G29.

Last edited:
I don't know if that's noticeable in online or not - but they better let the hazard lights or yellow lights be noticeable from a good distance for an early attention for the faster cars behind to know where the driver ahead will turn for giving the faster cars the chance to pass ... let's say like for the multi-class racing like they do in Le Mans & Nurburgring.
Also it'll be nice if you can talk through car outside speakers when you drive the pace car.
Also being able to turn off & on the flashing lights of the Pace Car on the roof & around the car :)
I also would like from them to give us the ability to make the drivers in the cars does hand signals which is useful online to know immidiately what the players are intending to say without the need to write if they don't have a mic on or working or not available :)
And also i'd like them to give us the choice of selecting the kind of RPM & Speed Gauge on the screen like the classic analog arrow which they used on the classic GT titles like in Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec :)

Horrendous in all configurations. 10/10, 5/5, 4/4, 1/1 etc etc. For me, now...is unplayable. (sorry for my english).

Before this patch...i played perfectly with G29 Wheel. I put 10/10 in the FFB configuration...and is so smooth and enjoyable. But 1.06 patch ruined the FFB for G29.
I have a G29, and I feel like it finally has the feel I have been looking for. Imo, it was missing any indication through the ffb that you were overdriving the front tires into underdsteer. I noticed, if you stay within the threshold of grip, or drive smoother up to the limit of grip, the rattle is less abrupt. Gone are the days of just tossing cars into corners. I like it.

Back