CORE Formula 1 FGT World Championship Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 395 comments
  • 26,565 views
Hey, it's ok to be teammates with Nik, see You at Gran Valley ;)
 
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official Second Race Grand Valley Reverse 19/9
Sign up sheet:
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.


​
 
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official Second Race Grand Valley Reverse 19/9
Sign up sheet:
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2.lBt_33 (jjac33)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official Second Race Grand Valley Reverse 19/9
Sign up sheet:
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2.lBt_33 (jjac33)
3. aughablo
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official Second Race Grand Valley Reverse 19/9
Sign up sheet:
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. lBt_33 (jjac33)
3. aughablo
4. rcb929
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official Second Race Grand Valley Reverse 19/9
Sign up sheet:
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. lBt_33 (jjac33)
3. aughablo
4. rcb929
5. Arty907
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official Second Race Grand Valley Reverse 19/9
Sign up sheet:
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. lBt_33 (jjac33)
3. aughablo
4. rcb929
5. Arty907
6. DannyB013
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official Second Race Grand Valley Reverse 19/9
Sign up sheet:
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. lBt_33 (jjac33)
3. aughablo
4. rcb929
5. Arty907
6. DannyB013
7. Mike458 (INF_Mike458) [I may be able to race if my game cooperates and decides to work for once)
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official Second Race Grand Valley Reverse 19/9
Sign up sheet:
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. lBt_33 (jjac33)
3. aughablo
4. rcb929
5. Arty907
6. DannyB013
7. Mike458 (INF_Mike458) [I may be able to race if my game cooperates and decides to work for once)
8. mustardaddict
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
Guys I have gotten in a couple laps yesterday in the FGT and I have found a setup that I wont crash with (not to often atleast) but I'm wondering what a good base tune is. I had full DF does reducing rear help now after all the updates?

Its still a crazy car as what I remember haha, the difference being now it doesnt have that over-steery feel to it.
 
Share us your setup :D
 
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official Second Race Grand Valley Reverse 19/9
Sign up sheet:
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. lBt_33 (jjac33)
3. aughablo
4. rcb929
5. Arty907
6. DannyB013
7. Mike458 (INF_Mike458) [I may be able to race if my game cooperates and decides to work for once)
8. mustardaddict
9.Nik_Makozi
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
When the race Will start ?
 
Guys I have gotten in a couple laps yesterday in the FGT and I have found a setup that I wont crash with (not to often atleast) but I'm wondering what a good base tune is. I had full DF does reducing rear help now after all the updates?

Its still a crazy car as what I remember haha, the difference being now it doesnt have that over-steery feel to it.

I'd still go full rear mate, toe and camber neutral and low l s d, start with 5 5 5 and move the acceleration sensitivity up until it feels lively.

Be good to race you again!
 
Perfect, what are your best laptimes ?
 
i did a few 24.5 and you?
 
1 secondes slower... Online or offline ?
 
i'm always practicing in an open lobby ...
you have to , to be sure the setup is good online because sometimes offline offers another feeling ..
 
You're freaking fast haha
I did a setup, but not sure if it's ok...
 
I don't know how to be faster, i lock too much i think, but in corners i Just don't understand :P
 
Are there any spots for FGT?

If yes, then:
PSN: HarskGaming96
Nationality: Portugal
Team: HRSC Racing
Controller: Dualshock 3 Controller

Are the races hosted on the Normal Lobby or Club Community? I just want to make sure that I arrive to the race in time.
 
Are there any spots for FGT?

If yes, then:
PSN: HarskGaming96
Nationality: Portugal
Team: HRSC Racing
Controller: Dualshock 3 Controller

Are the races hosted on the Normal Lobby or Club Community? I just want to make sure that I arrive to the race in time.

The races are hosting in the F1 Club I think, Club ID 1001522, don't know if they'll be room but show up and see!

@xChris93_ Race Mate!
 
The races are hosting in the F1 Club I think, Club ID 1001522, don't know if they'll be room but show up and see!

@xChris93_ Race Mate!
No, it isn't that Club ID. That club ID has given to me a Lotus 97T Race's Club.
 
Are there any spots for FGT?

If yes, then:
PSN: HarskGaming96
Nationality: Portugal
Team: HRSC Racing
Controller: Dualshock 3 Controller

Are the races hosted on the Normal Lobby or Club Community? I just want to make sure that I arrive to the race in time.

Welcome harsk iam sure there is a space for you today FORMULA ONE, club ID: 1001522
 
Back