Controller (your Controller or Wheel)

sj29.jpg

CORE Formula 1 FGT World Championship Series Coverage

FMZBGZ.jpg

Round 2 - Grand Valley Reverse

Round 3 - Suzuka

Last edited:
Cb
Why would you make a league that is running with exactly the same settings as GTOR?

We have planned long time this league and we decide to take the FGT because its the best car and it looks also the best in the youtube videos for a big F1 WC, its no problem that we have 2 F1 leagues we have had this on the F10 also

Cb
Why would you make a league that is running with exactly the same settings as GTOR?

One word: RTRacing

Which I hope will be like last time:

RTRacing: Agro and Chris

RTRosso: Aug and Arty

How does this championship stack up against Agro's Lotus F1 time wise? I'm pretty exhausted after driving the Lotus and might need a break between the two!

One word: RTRacing

Which I hope will be like last time:

RTRacing: Agro and Chris

RTRosso: Aug and Arty

How does this championship stack up against Agro's Lotus F1 time wise? I'm pretty exhausted after driving the Lotus and might need a break between the two!
We end usually a few minutes after 20:00. So there should be a good 20 minute interval between when my series ends and this series practice starts.

By the way, count me IN!
Psn: TRL_Agro
Nationality: U.S.
Team: I'll team up with Chris IF he races.
Wheel: T300RS

Guys after talking with John from Core we have decided to postpone the start from the first race we will start after Agros lotus league , we dont have enough sign ups now and i think its to much for some guys 2 long races
Its better to wait and have more Drivers, we will start 1.11 or 8.11 with the first Race

If the top drivers want to share their base setups and gearboxes send them to me and I'll do my magic - I think that would not only boost interest in the series but also make it more competitive all the way through the field...

magicians never reveal their secrets :D.

No seriously I think it would be nice if we all were even, and I would like to share. But I haven't made the setup that I am currently using, and I do not want to be the guy who share the work of other people...

It is funny that the debate is always about setups, instead of more practice?

I really appreciate you, always being kind and sharing all your hard work with your amazing tunes.
But you can not blame people who do not want to share their setups. It is a league race where everyone is trying to find the small difference that will make your team have an edge.

Last edited:
Cb
magicians never reveal their secrets :D.

No seriously I think it would be nice if we all were even, and I would like to share. But I haven't made the setup that I am currently using, and I do not want to be the guy who share the work of other people...

It is funny that the debate is always about setups, instead of more practice?

I really appreciate you, always being kind and sharing all your hard work with your amazing tunes.
But you can not blame people who do not want to share their setups. It is a league race where everyone is trying to find the small difference that will make your team have an edge.

There are really good drivers who don't have time to setup cars but would love to race, Agro's Lotus F1 championship is looking good because the likes of Agro, Aug and Evo have shared their base setups and the DB gearbox is excellent... base meaning there are track specific changes (like l s d, brake balance and final gear, aero) but by in large it is the same... ask yourself if you or another drivers would have joined without these base setups?

From three drivers to five top drivers, six if Chris returns in the Lotus League, and an ever faster Prz, UA, etc the league looks bright... same could happen here, it is in no one's interest to replicate the GTOR experience where drivers would quit after 5 laps, some guys getting lapped 5 times in a race and sometimes only five finishers...

This car is awful to drive without a good setup, as is the Lotus, and the top drivers are in a position to change that, that's all!

Some guys was not happy with the decision, we could change the Race day to Saturdays bi weekly one week trues fgt league and one week Core fgt league, many drivers want to drive also Demons ORA league sundays what you guys think you would be are ok to change race day to saturdays bi weekly ?

Some guys was not happy with the decision, we could change the Race day to Saturdays bi weekly one week trues fgt league and one week Core fgt league, many drivers want to drive also Demons ORA league sundays what you guys think you would be are ok to change race day to saturdays bi weekly ?
That could work.
I know a lot of guys are in both of our series so changing it to Saturday would give a good break in between.

It's OK for me. The race can be on Saturday.

There are really good drivers who don't have time to setup cars but would love to race, Agro's Lotus F1 championship is looking good because the likes of Agro, Aug and Evo have shared their base setups and the DB gearbox is excellent... base meaning there are track specific changes (like l s d, brake balance and final gear, aero) but by in large it is the same... ask yourself if you or another drivers would have joined without these base setups?

From three drivers to five top drivers, six if Chris returns in the Lotus League, and an ever faster Prz, UA, etc the league looks bright... same could happen here, it is in no one's interest to replicate the GTOR experience where drivers would quit after 5 laps, some guys getting lapped 5 times in a race and sometimes only five finishers...

This car is awful to drive without a good setup, as is the Lotus, and the top drivers are in a position to change that, that's all!

If IP agrees we can release a base setup for the FGT for all newcomers to use, but after that I think you're on your own. Being fast is only part of the puzzle, being able to tune is crucial if you race in a competitive enviroment. I know not everyone has the time or the know how to squeeze those extra tenths out of a tune.

But if it will help to improve the series i'm all for we from TRL share our base setup.

Back