CORE Formula 1 FGT World Championship Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!Open 

Ran some laps today and made some changes to the transmission. However I have a feeling I have it all wrong :dopey:.

Oh well, should be fun.

3pm eastern, q at 4pm and race at 4:30pm.

Just making lunch for my boys right now and should be joining 3:45 eastern.

WOW! Was not expecting that. Things were going good for me until my car snapped on me going in a straight line. That was the moment I decided to stop the car and call it quits. Maybe it's just Spa, but a race where you can barely complete 7 laps per stint is not enjoyable. I tend to be the guy who runs his tires to the ground and barely loses time but this was something else. I wasn't expecting to be the best out there but when the car gives up on you on so many occasions, you get the feeling you should turn off your PS3 and call it a day. Sorry for my unsportsmanlike behaviour. I hope I can figure out my tire issue before next round.

I'll be up for the next round for this immortal...

I was in Wisconsin today, doing an unsanctioned bike race, that had some carnage as they typically do, kept rubber side down and nearly won though, thinking I need to go back to USAC/UCI racing ONLY and forget the unsanctioned rides, the out of shape unlicensed people only crash and hurt themselves and others. Someone needs to say STOP, back off but of course none of them will listen...

Had a solid Q and a really good launch off the line at the start. What do you know I get pushed off at T1 lose 3 or so spots. Then going up to eau rouge someone tries going down my inside and completely pushes me off the track losing me even more time. All this lap 1 drama ruined my tires and I had to come in a lap early with destroyed tires. Then when it couldn't get worse it did. Right before entering to the pits my car over rotates way too much on dead tired and puts me in the grass. I then lose a bunch of time trying to drive the car to the pits and when I finally do i use too much throttle and something happened I didn't even know was possible. My car got wedged in the pits and I was stuck for at least ten seconds until the game reset my car and I was in the pits. From there on it was time to play catchup. I was doing well but the leader was still slowly pulling a larger gap lap after lap. Finally I get back to sixth. I catch Nik really quickly and then am behind him trying to go for a pass at the best time. But as I was trying I was getting pretty upset because come on man these are formula cars not touring cars. I'm getting pushed around trying to pass and when I finally do its a seldom race to the end.
Also one thing lapped cars, please try not to battle when getting lapped, this happened to me at least twice. We expect to be let passed easily and when you try to battle a bit it just gets us frustrated and we try to push the issue more.

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me join you today. Learned a lot about driving without ABS, took about half the race and stopping for the harder tires when I did, didn't help the matter any. Sorry if I got in anyones way, especially the red car, who came up real quick and decided to pass at the same time I tried to get out of the way.

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me join you today. Learned a lot about driving without ABS, took about half the race and stopping for the harder tires when I did, didn't help the matter any. Sorry if I got in anyones way, especially the red car, who came up real quick and decided to pass at the same time I tried to get out of the way.
Yeah that was me. I wasn't sure if you were going to move over so I decided to tuck in behind and then go to the left but at the same time you went to the left. Mistakes learned on both of our parts though.

result spa.jpg

result spa1.jpg

Last edited:
Guys Cobras replay is brocken we need the replay for the youtube video can someone export it and send it to johnny ?

I see there's no Monza on the schedule here, that's a big shame. I love getting with .9 of immortal in Q and passing him into the 2nd chicane with the draft and slowing him up for like 5 laps. :lol:

I see there's no Monza on the schedule here, that's a big shame. I love getting with .9 of immortal in Q and passing him into the 2nd chicane with the draft and slowing him up for like 5 laps. :lol:

No monza Rich to much problems there

Guys we have a problem Cobra can't seem to record the replay without it stuttering,its not possible with this to make the video
We only can get it when someone can the full race captured send to john
Is one able to get this the full race captured? and after it send it to John?

Will the race still go ahead or will it be postponed?

We are racing next weekend saturday Grand Valley Reverse Danny

Hi IBT yes you are welcome for join the WC we will see next saturday who is racing and then we can see if you race in a team or as private driver i think in SNAIL F1 team is a space free for you

That's ok, i'm a good driver, ask to Nik_Makozi :D

That's an honour, i've done some training on Spa, my best is 1.46.4 in online and all the championship specs ;)

Last edited:
Hi IMMORTAL,

mustardaddict, who has been placed in my team Makozi Racing Internacional, didn't show up last race.
If he doesn't mind I would welcome IBt_33 as my teammate as we are already teammates of Makozi Racing Internacional in the GTPlanet Karting Series.

Hi IMMORTAL,

mustardaddict, who has been placed in my team Makozi Racing Internacional, didn't show up last race.
If he doesn't mind I would welcome IBt_33 as my teammate as we are already teammates of Makozi Racing Internacional in the GTPlanet Karting Series.

Rich have say he is there for next round

Back