Countdown to GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperShouden
  • 2,268 comments
  • 275,537 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 3.5 hours until I head for Walmart. Uggh, it feels like forever.
 
:guilty:
hours to GT5...
D14logo.jpg
 
In reference to the release of GT5:

Warning: Strong Language
 
Here's a link instead of embed because there is a lot of language and a lot of NSFW-ness, but it's hilarious and describes perfectly how I feel about GT5's release. Enjoy.

[link removed by myself, realised it was against AUP]
 
The countdown to tomorrow has gone much faster than I expected. That's mostly due to my job that I love, so days fly by. I still have another 25 hours to go until I have my copy. Already got things planned right through the weekend. Let the racing begin!!!!!
 
This is how I feel about GT5:



And this reminds me of the getting-copies-early situation going on around here:

 
Last edited:
The point of this thread is to countdown with pictures related to cars. We're off topic now. Where are the cars?



williams-renault_fw16b_194-8.jpg


Williams%20fw16b.bmp
 
The point of this thread is to countdown with pictures related to cars. We're off topic now. Where are the cars?

I posted a car. :D
 
I just deleted a bunch of off topic posts. If you want to discuss NASCAR, when your copy was shipped, or anything other than the topic at hand, find the right thread.
 
RELEASED!!!!!!


👍👍👍👍👍:):):):):sly::sly::sly::dopey::dopey::drool:
 
4081804440_23d13d4daa_b.jpg

Lamborghini Reventon # 0/20
That was one of the happiest days of my life :)
 
If the game has been released, then I see no reason why this thread needs to remain open. And I'm seeing a lot of off-topicness, anyway; I can only imagine this trend will continue now that the game is out. It was already spammy to begin with.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back