Countdown to GT5

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree :lol:

When I first seen it in GT4 I thought "what in the name of Kazunouri Yamauchi is this ugly thing?" Those orange plastic things (presumably the turn signals) look like they've been copied from the Fezza 512BB.

LOL Gamestop has the new turismo tuesday out now

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/granturismo5/

wow really? I can't believe that during this whole thing, the only thing that they released we had never seen at the time was the dirt/mclaren F1 video.

I half expected something really awesome the day before the official release lol.

Oh well, I'm excited to get my CE, Can't wait to see how the online features look.

Even tho I have to wait another 36-48 hours for it, I couldn't resist posting this.

2418.jpg

It's fitting that the General Lee's arch rival was:

00%20mustang%2006.jpg

The 00 Mustang.

If they do rivalry battles in GT5, they REALLY should have Mustang vs. Charger. It was a much bigger and other American car rival other than Viper vs. Corvette. I mean, Bullit, Dukes of Hazard...any time the Charger showed it's face, the Mustang was close behind...with a turbo charger...and tuned suspension...yeah...

less than 20 hours for me now :D:D:D. Can't wait.
Since we're at less than 1 day Ill post a car with an empty number box:
4997220836_cf06d72983_z.jpg

Bought a Ps3 just for this game, just picked up wheel and am ready for this game.

Stumbled across this forum, so decided it would be a good home for GT info. Good to be here.

Here's a slightly obscure song entry. The Dodge manufacturer music from GT1 which had an AMAZING soundtrack :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back