Countdown to GT5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Kaz, you put on weight from the pic above :embarrassed:
hehe jk this is awesome waiting from the final hours

The game has already been released in Denmark by Gamestop. I think they are the only ones selling it early, but i'm not sure. I called them this morning and the guy said that the game would be released tomorrow but they were selling it today? Of course i went straight down and got myself a CE.

Well, it's been a bumpy road guys but we finally made it...

The wait is OVER...

29nz2hv.jpg

Enjoy the game

Got it

netherlands, at 14:00 at the Free Record Shop. They were allowed to sell it early.
too bad i had to work from 15:00 to 23:00 :S

I still have about 16 hours before I can pick it up but yay it's finally here!!!

HAPPY GRAN TURISMO DAY!!!

really we should make a gran turismo holiday

It be no different then madden day every year people take off the day madden comes out to play it.... they get it every year though. It be nice to get a GT game every year but wouldn't want that at the same time. O yeah Midnight release where i am from so pumped Except i am going to be tired as a Mother:ouch: when i have to be at work tomorrow morning at 6:30am

Guys, this is starting to feel real! I got a text from Gamestop telling me that I can pick up my CE in the AM! It sucks that work has been a lot of trouble the last few days, so I won't be able to take off tomorrow, but I will go get it on my lunch break and start the install before I go back to work so that I can start on it first thing after work.

YES YES YES! 👍:dunce::drool::dopey::scared::sly:
Thank you one and all for the great company over the last few years, I wish I had lurked less. But today my friends, is the day we have all been waiting for for so long. Wednesday the 24th of November. The fifth coming is here to blow all our minds again. Sadly I am in Abu Dhabi and will not recieve the signature edition until Friday (I hope :nervous:). Also it is my birthday on Saturday! Yahoo for early present :sly: ! 💡

about 8 hours left on the countdown on the OP...about 18 hours left before I can pick it up...about 19-20 hours before I'm actually playing it....stupid snow.

It's... here... now...

Now to patiently wait until friday, when I can actually play it, GAAAAH :ouch:[/offtopic]

I just readied everything. I deleted the GT5 prologue usage data (not saved game data) to make up for GT5 space. Now I have 15 gigs free. Chequed everything with the PS3 and checked my wheel. I'm ready for tomorrow. Tonight Ill feel like a little kid waiting to be waken up for christmas morning.

Installing now 10mins to go,. Never felt so impatient!

Wheel, check
PSeye, check
Energy drinks, check
Munch, check

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Goodbye world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back