Creepiest Song?Music 

I sure do love my video game soundtracks.

My favourite video game song. (Bad game, just don't tell my best mate I said that!)

I've actually just been getting back into In Sides. Probably one of the best electronic releases of the 1990s, and I think this one is still the closest thing to creepy on that album:

In Sides is such an awesome album, don't forget this when it comes to creepy:

In Sides is such an awesome album, don't forget this when it comes to creepy:

Incidentally, I've been listening to The Box (Full Version) almost non-stop for the past few days now. 5 songs mixed together to create 28 minutes of pure awesomeness, plus the Cimbalom is used to great effect. The track you posted is my favourite piece too, just incredible.

Also, more of the creepier stuff from one of my other favourite artists:

Last edited:
Very NSFW and Explicit Lyrics. But it's the purpose of the thread. The video is creepy and very WTF?!? the song is just.... makes you go WTF???!?

EDIT: Deleted Vid.

If you want to see it, message me.

[QUOTE="Roger the Horse]In Sides is such an awesome album, don't forget this when it comes to creepy:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DCRLZcjw2E">YouTube Link</a>[/QUOTE]

But In Sides is too good to be creepy...

...then again, something like Bine from Autechre is creepy, as is half their Confield album. Some of it is really good, very haunting, but not "damaging" though.

[YouTube]F1_xDCf8DEM&[/YouTube]

Jeff Wayne's musical version of "The War of the Worlds"

Although the songs throughout are not that creepy, the musical interludes themselves include some of the most spine-chilling use of deep base notes and sounds effects I have ever heard.

Try listening to this with headphones on:

:nervous: :( :nervous:

I bought a copy for my Dad a few years back and made him promise not to play it around me :D
I got to see the live show last time it was at the Odyssey, Belfast about 2 years ago which got me over my fear of it a little, but still can't listen to tracks like that one when I'm on my own.

frankie teardrop - suicide
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ too scary to even post the link because it makes me have to go to the video.

The beatles - revolution 9 (backwards)
hard to imagine a beatle song but yep, here it is.

seriously, watch the first song and watch the music video, creepy. Or don't whichever you choose.

+1

easy, original lavender town song in JP pokemon red/blue - scary for too many reasons lol

The stuff about it driving people to suicide and the "unknown" Pokemon being inspired by Unit 731 (A Japanese WW2 unit that tortured and experimented on live humans) is utter rubbish. It's just a creepy sounding song, end of.

Arto by System Of A Down always freaked me out, especially as it came after the beautiful/peaceful Aerials on the Toxicity album.

Many ritualistic songs freak me out.

Polly is the most creepy song by Nirvana imo.

Actually in my opinion Floyd The Barber is the creepiest song by Nirvana. (and probably one of the creepiest songs I've heard in general)

I mean just listen to the Lyrics..

Can I suggest that this thread be renamed from 'Creepiest Song' to 'Creepiest Piece of Music' or 'Scariest Piece of Music', as song is a term which refers only to musical pieces where lyrics are present, whereas a piece can be instrumental or non-lexical.

easy, original lavender town song in JP pokemon red/blue - scary for too many reasons lol

🤬 yeah... How could I forget about one of the greatest pieces of video game music ever composed. :drool:

May I suggest this, surprised this hasn't been posted before:

The worst bit has got to be - "Must have stabbed her fifty 🤬 times,
I can't believe it,
Ripped her heart out right before her eyes,
Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, eat it

She was never this good in bed even when she was sleeping
now she's just so perfect I've never been quite so 🤬 deep in
it goes on and on and on,
I can keep you looking young and preserved forever,
with a fountain to spray on your youth whenever"

Last edited:
No matter the medium this song would never be out of place in a horror movie, game, LP or anything else for that matter. Very eery and creepy. Especially if you know what it represents in the game.

Also not sure what the rules are in regards to age-gating here but here's a pretty evil/creep/nasty song. I won't post the lyrics. Also as others have posted I have to post that this is a NSFW/YMMV video.

Last edited:
Back