Creepiest Song?Music 

Canada
2.2L Camry
NissanSkylineN1
Xbox??? Who is this Xbox??
Yes, it is "Oh Yeah" by Yello. It sounds like a halloween song sang by a bunch of burping zombies. I mean, doesn't it haunt you at night? Creepy moustached men with little children looking like Telletubbies saying "oh yeah" in your drams?

192955.png

"Sweet dreams" was creepy to me until I began to hear the lyrics better

I always thought it said "osama bin laden's been lookin for someone, osama bin laden's been lookin for you, sweet dreams are made of these...." but it was something totally different and now I laugh when I hear the song

Marylin Manson version of Sweet Dreams used to be creepy to me but now is one of my favorite songs. Oh Yeah scares my because it reminds me when I fail the one lap guide in the Nurburgring in GT4 in one of the last corners. :nervous:
:D

Do you mean creepy but good song or straight up creepy, like you want to pause the song because it feels like your about to die?

I don't try to commit suicide because of a really bad song. But, I pretend to around people who like those songs.

^I've been expecting someone to post that video, it's definitely creepy...

...but for some reason, I find this one creepier:

How has anyone not thought of "What What In The Butt"? Or would that violate (pun intended) the AUP.

:lol: I'll see that and raise you this.

Nice instrumental at the start, or you can skip to 4:45 for the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sEI1AUFJKw

I don't know if this is creepy, but its weird enough it could get there if you heard it enough.

:lol: Embedded for you. This is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen.

I guess you could consider this song to be slightly creepy.

This one however, terrified me when I was a kid. The music video caused the 4 year old me to run screaming out of the room. Wait for the second girl... Creepy.

Pretty much half of Elvis Costello's huge catalogue is extremely creepy if you listen to the lyrics enough and figure out the meaning. Guy writes a good stalker song, that's all I can say :D

White noise: An electric storm.

Made in 1969 an took an age to compose. (spliced tapes together to make the album).

Very rare album too.

Side one or phase in isn't too bad with here comes the fleas lol.

Side two or phase out as it is known is a total mind bender.

The visitation is a 11 minute piece about a man who suffers a motorbike crash and has an out of body experience.

Black mass is a bit of gregorian chant with evil dead on steroids. Grunts, snarls etc.

Some of the first ever electronica music the album is or was very rare.
I think it was banned for a period too.

I first heard it in the eighties when someone brought it to my sisters house.

Definately a headphone in the dark moment. You won't make it to the end of side two though lol.

Edit. It's on I tunes. Well I never.

Last edited:
Frankie Teardrop - Suicide
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Too scary to even post the link because it makes me have to go to the video.

The Beatles - Revolution 9 (backwards)
Hard to imagine a Beatle song but yep, here it is.

Seriously, watch the first song and watch the music video, creepy. Or don't whichever you choose.

^I've been expecting someone to post that video, it's definitely creepy...

...but for some reason, I find this one creepier:

Aphex Twin is always creepy, which is a good thing.

This one is way more disturbing though, especially the video.

Warning, it is disturbing. There's a phallic object, most likely a dildo in there.

Edit: Also Language Warning!

Last edited:
One of the few songs that makes as much sense forwards as it does backwards. It's a load of old cobblers in either direction.

A friend of mine absolutely hates Revolution 9, and I'm not a fan of that song either.

Aphex Twin is always creepy, which is a good thing.

This one is way more disturbing though, especially the video.

Chris Cunningham's collaborations with RDJ has resulted in some of the weirdest/creepiest music videos ever made.

Videos aside, I think Aphex Twin's creepiest music can be found on his album Selected Ambient Works Volume II. Some of the songs on that album creep the hell out of me, even though most of the tracks are just ambient noise.

Chris Cunningham's collaborations with RDJ has resulted in some of the weirdest/creepiest music videos ever made.

Videos aside, I think Aphex Twin's creepiest music can be found on his album Selected Ambient Works Volume II. Some of the songs on that album creep the hell out of me, even though most of the tracks are just ambient noise.

That album is brilliant. I love it. Beautiful, creepy and eerie. I'm really into ambient. I love just letting my imagination run wild while listening to it. :)

Back