Crooooooow's GT5 GALLERY FORECLOSURE

Eric Demory

Formerly known as “Crooooooow”
Premium
United States
Dallas, TX

Logo
9147394348_03ab94b269_t.jpg

A few of you may remember a gallery of mine over a year ago that merged with SVX's gallery. But, I have returned to share my works in my personal gallery. If it weren't for :gtplanet: I wouldn't be a GT photographer and my copy of Gran Turismo 5 would have dust from 2011. Hell, I'd be lazy as hell without :gtplanet:.

Several :gtplanet: members have influenced my photography skills, but I do not want anyone to feel :( if I forgot to mention their username because there is an countless amount of enthusiasts. Giulietta73, NBDESIGNZ, SMfan, ShaolinMasta, Primus Orton, BMXMitch, leeislee, MadMoss, lilmann73, mazda787, gtuned, jus1029, Nato_777, Moglet, Jacob (FishyJuice), nanabu, hgrf93, StrayShadow, and many more. On the way with practice and practice, I even inspired myself with some of the few excellent photos I have captured in the past.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Blogish Type of Notes~~~
This is a special section of my gallery where I will share almost anything, jokes, stories, opinions, music, etc. Occasionally some content may be opposing your aspect such as politics possibly, but nothing too political. I can feel like the average teen girl who assumes everyone on Facebook cares about what she posts, in this thread. Please check back on a usually daily basis, plus, I shall post a notification when this notes section has been updated. Stay Tuned!
1. 6/26/13 - Opie & Anthony received another call from Lady Di today, once a famous broadcaster and now a dump. Her selective hearing gives a useful opportunity to insult her and get away with, but sucks when she catches your insult. She barely leaves the house and owns a truck, ravishing! She tell you something about herself that makes you crack up, but she is completely serious when she says it. Keeping her straight face is not a sign that she has good acting, it's a sign that the dumb seek no humor from their pathetic stories.

2. 6/27/13 - I am pleased of myself that I downloaded the Driver soundtrack two years ago or I wouldn't be enjoying this moment. Plus, thank goodness for the Mozilla Firefox add on that converts Youtube video files into the MP3 format. :cool:

3. 7/1/13 - Creating the new set banner layout wasn't too bad. If I had more experience with layering, I probably would know about more different and more convenient ways to complete the task. But hey, it's all finished.

4. 7/9/13 - Have you seen the well-to-do, up and down Park Avenue? On that famous thoroughfare, with their noses in the air? High hats and arrowed collars, white spats and lots of dollars. Spending every dime for a wonderful time. You don't need money to have a wonderful time.

5. 7/13/13 - Women get hot flashes and I get cold flashes. The only difference excluding temperature wise, is that I don't complain about it. Keep that in mind the mind time your girlfriend moans while defining that pain.

6. 7/15/13 - What's the deal with what's the deal jokes? I mean come on.

7. 7/20/13 - The next time you get a horse, name it Joan Rivers.

8. 7/21/13 - This suicidal bunghole decided to ride his skateboard through the town's streets at night into oncoming traffic. When I drove by him, he gave me a straight stare as if I was the dumbass and blind from the fact that there was a car about to hit him in the matter of seconds. I honked my horn to direct the clear message to him. Luckily, he finally chose to swing aside when the distance between him and the oncoming car was 50 feet. After his move, I acted out a small Trailer Park Boys skit pretending the skateboarder was smoking dope before this situation.

9. 7/23/13 - RIP Michaela Grove - It is an unbelievable event. It is impossible for this to happen. Michaela Grove passed away Monday. She was sent to the hospital on Sunday for fainting and was sent back home after being tested that night. She managed to recover that night and went to DC for more tests. Michaela died that Monday in DC. So far, information is classified as to what caused her the faint and the death. A group of friends and family gathered today at her school's soccer field to tie their messages to balloons and release them into the sky for Michaela to receive. It will be a depressing time for everyone who knew Michaela. Why was this tragic event not a nightmare?! Waking up the next day had extremely high hopes that it was all just a nightmare. But, when you checked online to read any news about her death, it came to be the shocking truth.

Michaela was is a sweetheart, I always saw her with a smile on her face. Frowning was her enemy. She is a warrior for our school, team, and town. She knew what was right and wrong and always helped the ones who needed assistance. She is a fun person to be around with. You could have a day full of excitement with her without a group of people. She always had a conversation to fulfill any event.

You will be in all our hearts Michaela. Your character, personality, and charming looks will always be with us. You are in a better place now. We will all see you soon. RIP

10. 9/4/13 - Hot damn! I forgot I could have been updating the notes section during my time of laziness to update the gallery with awesome works. Well, this is the note for today. :(........................... Please return! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sets

Season I

Last edited:
Great first post in your new gallery mate. One of my favourite cars and you have made it look great.

Thanks for listing me as an inspiration but trust me, i'm no one to be inspired by!

👍

Great first post in your new gallery mate. One of my favourite cars and you have made it look great.

Thanks for listing me as an inspiration but trust me, i'm no one to be inspired by!

👍
Well, you have made an error my friend. You are an excellent inspiration with top notch works! 👍 Thanks for the comment!

Great to see you starting a gallery :)👍. This first set is really good, I like the synergy between the Trans Cammer and Tokyo especially (I don't even know why :dopey:). I'll be sure to check regularly for more of your awesome work ;)

Great to see you starting a gallery :)👍. This first set is really good, I like the synergy between the Trans Cammer and Tokyo especially (I don't even know why :dopey:). I'll be sure to check regularly for more of your awesome work ;)
I appreciate it HG! 👍 When the photoshoot was being planned, I remembered a couple of good areas of different tracks and choose to include the last turn on Tokyo R246 when traveling in the primary direction. This set was edited two months ago, which means it does not include my updated editing skills. 💡

Looks pretty awesome and very promising. Still, I'm quite surprised you didn't have your own gallery though. I always thought you had one somewhere. :dunce:

Looks pretty awesome and very promising. Still, I'm quite surprised you didn't have your own gallery though. I always thought you had one somewhere. :dunce:
Oh, I had a gallery quite some time ago. But, I needed a fresh start and I certainly did not want to start my new dawn in that thread. I'm enjoying life now. :D

About time I say. Good to see you opened up a new gallery and are starting afresh. Nice opening post (where's my mention? jk ;) ) and a decent Trans Camer set too. I quite like the warmth of shots 2 & 3. 👍

Looking back at the start of your previous thread you certainly improved greatly, I look forward to more. 👍

GPR
About time I say. Good to see you opened up a new gallery and are starting afresh. Nice opening post (where's my mention? jk ;) ) and a decent Trans Camer set too. I quite like the warmth of shots 2 & 3. 👍

Looking back at the start of your previous thread you certainly improved greatly, I look forward to more. 👍
Thanks GPR, you are one of the many more. I will upload a set I've had sitting in my computer for two months and it will be excited to have its show on the stage.

That's an original gallery start and I'm curious to see the further updates. I'm really glad you've decided to (re)open a gallery, I often like very much your work when I see it in flickr and in the generalist thread of the photomode section and that's cool to have a place to see your updates :cheers:

Anyway, nice start set with a beautiful car in one of my fav' track. The whole set is great but the first two are top notch 👍

Hey, about time Eric!!! Love the Trans Cammer set though I caught them all on Flicker the other night. Thanks for the mention, much humbled :embarrassed:
Looking forward to seeing this place decorated with all your great recent work:cheers:
Love the new avatar btw!!!

That's an original gallery start and I'm curious to see the further updates. I'm really glad you've decided to (re)open a gallery, I often like very much your work when I see it in flickr and in the generalist thread of the photomode section and that's cool to have a place to see your updates :cheers:

Anyway, nice start set with a beautiful car in one of my fav' track. The whole set is great but the first two are top notch 👍
This gallery is a great redemption for me. Thanks for the comment! :)

5 photo with trans cam are fantastic! Very realistc!
I'm glad you see pure realism from these photos! :)

Very nice gallery (re)start.
Thanks NB! :) Will you be returning?

I will say great set.. Especially the 1st two shots.. I like the tone of the 4th pic as well
Thank you Ziggy. :)

Hey, about time Eric!!! Love the Trans Cammer set though I caught them all on Flicker the other night. Thanks for the mention, much humbled :embarrassed:
Looking forward to seeing this place decorated with all your great recent work:cheers:
Why thank you Eric! I hope you return soon and hope all my work is good enough to be adored. :)

Love the new avatar btw!!!
👍 Greg Proops was a good choice. With Leeislee having Jerry Stiller, I thought I'd go with a famous actor. I have been wathcing Whose Line Is It Anyway with Greg Proops as one of the members and remember watching him during his appearances on Fox News' Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld, and boy is he hilarious.

I'd rather respond to each and every comment than compose one response for the compilation of comments. I hope everyone returns to check out the new images and especially to read the updates in the Blogish Type of Notes section. Speaking of notes...

Blogish Type of Notes *UPDATED*

Plus...

Challenged Beauty

I seek help, fellow visitors! I am having issues with my gallery set preview setup on the primary post. I have been attempting to place the second set banner to the right of the first banner, but it keeps showing up underneath the first banner. The banner sizes are small enough to align two banners.

Last edited:
Those are nice shots, with nice colours. I like the first and last. 👍

As for your set banner issue, well I'm not sure. Are they a tight fit in the width thats allowed? If so I'd make them a bit smaller to leave room incase putting one next to the other is creating a small gap beacuse of the way the code is handled.

If they should fit comfortably with a bit of room to spare then I don't know really. As long you don't press 'return' in the code then the second one should stay next to the first.

Crow, both sets are spectacular! What do you use to edit your photos if I may ask?
I use Photoshop Lightroom for the 2.0 editing and GIMP for creating borders and cleanups.

Last edited:
Mmm, well sadly, I am not very skilled in editing pictures really. But soon, I shall learn.
That is exactly how I felt when I was at your level. All it takes is practice and confidence.

Very colorful set (especially the first two shots). Nice composition on the first shot, I like the glossy aspect of the body of the car. But my fav' is the last, a very cinematic composition with a nice toning 👍

Very colorful set (especially the first two shots). Nice composition on the first shot, I like the glossy aspect of the body of the car. But my fav' is the last, a very cinematic composition with a nice toning 👍
Thanks Kodje! Since you mentioned the large black lines exposed a cinematic scene, I may create a cinematic set with the Challenger. But, where?......

Great to see you back with your own gallery again Eric... and I love your layout - the idex banners are fantastic and unique - great job!

These first two sets are really good and showcase perfectly the vast improvements you have made to both your photography and editing skills.

I'm looking forward to stopping by often to catch up on your lastest sets and blog entries. 👍 :)

I think any urban track should be suited to this kind of set. London or Tokyo for example.
That sounds like a good suggestion. 👍
Great to see you back with your own gallery again Eric... and I love your layout - the idex banners are fantastic and unique - great job!

These first two sets are really good and showcase perfectly the vast improvements you have made to both your photography and editing skills.

I'm looking forward to stopping by often to catch up on your lastest sets and blog entries. 👍 :)
The gallery banners are in their final stages of construction. I was working on a brand new design, but instead I kept the same visuals and they will be located and aligned against each other differently. With the upcoming setup, each season will include 16 episodes and of course a great season finale (episode 16).
Thanks for having faith in me Nathan! :D:tup:

Having noticed many good shots from you in the past when I just started out in the photo-mode section of these forums, can't wait to see more of your work here.
Love that Trans-cammer set. :D:tup:

Amazing challenger set! 👍
Thank you TGH! Say, I haven't seen any photography activity from you in months. What happened?
Having noticed many good shots from you in the past when I just started out in the photo-mode section of these forums, can't wait to see more of your work here.
Love that Trans-cammer set. :D:tup:
Thanks Stallone! Your photography has greatly improved since you first shots just a few months ago. 👍

Oooh nice, good to see you have arrived! Welcome to the gallery scene man. 👍

SOON.

Back