Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,047 comments
Today's 3 star gave me:

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230605121148.jpg

:banghead: :lol:

After a time that is without fathom, I got the Ferrari invite from the 5 star award from doing the Group A menu book.
2023-06-05 21.45.23.png
I now just need to get a Porsche one to get the Carerra and I just need to get the Ford Roadster that is coming soon.

Got an engine(LP750-4) from doing the daily workout

Last edited:
After a time that is without fathom, I got the Ferrari invite from the 5 star award from doing the Group A menu book.
View attachment 1262618
I now just need to get a Porsche one to get the Carerra and I just need to get the Ford Roadster that is coming soon.

Got an engine(LP750-4) from doing the daily workout
This brings back memories of when I got my Ferrari invite its expire now but I was able to finish buying x20 of all 3 cars.:sly::lol:

After several 4-star tickets that paid 30k I got another 4-star today that finally gave me the Bugatti invitation I’ve been waiting for. I actually did a round of Spa in the Bugatti VGT Gr. 1 at 11:30 so by the time it was over it was past midnight and it counted for the DW. Still very happy that we can buy engine swaps because the engine ticket from the Bugatti menu gave me an engine I had already won (RX-7 13b) before. I guess I’ll stick it in a Miata since I already had the Cappuccino swap. I guess I don’t really need to do the DW since I have every invitation, although I wouldn’t mind another Porsche or Ferrari invitation despite having 2 Carrera GT and 3 of each Ferrari in my garage.

And sometimes a lot of money... For those who like to swap engines, engines from tickets are still a good ticket as most of the time we get 5-10k.

Like @nickf1gr I wish we could sell (correctly) parts and engine, as they are just piling on my shelves most of the time.
If they implemented the ability to sell engines and parts won in tickets, that would be great.
From the 3 engines I got in this update, 2 of them are useless now, since I already got every engine swaped car that gets those engines.
Only option is to wait for new engine swapable cars in a future update that get those engines

Back