////Delphic Reason's Drift Videos\\\\

Delphic Reason
Due to bandwidth issues, I have had to take down the large vid... I hope no one minds too much...

;)

Then I'm glad I got the good version while the gettin was good! :sly:

Phew managed to get the large version!

Amazing video DR, your unnaturally (;))smooth counter-steer seems to have moved over to GT4 flawlessly, I really enjoyed the RUF drifts, your video makes me want to start drifting again (well trying to anyway).

The only thing I didn't like was the screen flashes it just happened to often, I quite liked the music, I'm looking forward to see what else you can do on GT4 👍

Well... Jordan decided to host the large version of the video, so I have updated the first post with a link directly to it...

Thanks for all the wonderful replies, everyone... I was not expecting such fanfare...

The next video will have a totaly different editing style, so those of you that didn't like the effects in this one, will probably be more inclined to enjoy the next instalment of "Countersteer Zero"...

;)

very nice editing :) And nice drifting also. I dont think i'll ever get tired of Manyard and Billy. :) I woulda liked a little more track variety, but it was still a great vid.

w00t jdm
can u PM me some settings to ur Viper...i'd really wanna try that

I'll post them in the drift settings depot...

nice job on the infineon link!

Thank you... It took a while to find the right line for that one...

I wish more drifters would post a high quality version of their vids like you... it's definitely so much more enjoyable to watch.

Even the low quality version is pretty high quality (ironic huh?)... I just can't stand pixelated, dark, blurry, etc, vids... I would have made a smaller version for the poor dial up fokes, but I just can't bring myself to lower the quality that far...

u gotta hurry up and post some new videos

I'm taking a little break, but then I'll be starting "Countersteer Zero 2"...

;)

oh man!!!! it's a real ****ing good vid. yes I was really surprised to see an hight quality video like that . you find an another style of editing and I can say that you like the drummer of this band lol. your drifting have an hight level with a lot of skill and my surprise was bigger when I see that you play with the ds2.
man, thanks for this hot video, I didn't ask you if I can post this video in another forum. one of my guys have been posted it here http://www.gtchallenge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=411 on a french forum but we can host the video if you prefer.

great work

DR must be real happy, first he gets a compliment from one of the old time greats Cudaman, and now the insane FBI drifter Mike.

this is cool. haha. :)

Mike, time to release your video asap~~ we can't wait :P

mike le chat no
oh man!!!! it's a real ****ing good vid. yes I was really surprised to see an hight quality video like that . you find an another style of editing and I can say that you like the drummer of this band lol. your drifting have an hight level with a lot of skill and my surprise was bigger when I see that you play with the ds2.
man, thanks for this hot video, I didn't ask you if I can post this video in another forum. one of my guys have been posted it here http://www.gtchallenge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=411 on a french forum but we can host the video if you prefer.

great work

Thanks Mike... 👍

If you want to post thie video on other forums... The best thing to do would be to copy the large link (in the first post... Hosted by Jordan)... Then people can left click on the link, which will take them to the GTP GT4 videos page (of which my video is at the top)... It uses less bandwidth this way...

I'm glad you enjoyed the vid... I will be starting the next vid, sometime next week... Should be a month and a half till the next vid...

Once again, I can't thank you all enough for downloading and watching my vid... I put a lot of time and effort into it, so the fact that it is being enjoyed, makes it all worth while...

;)

Ryen49
I need to block other sites from downloading vids from my site.. Thier killling my bandwidth....

We(including you) ran into the same problem at IDM. Remember? LW then blocked people from hotlinking to the vids. After that, our bandwith issue was solved.

Swift
We(including you) ran into the same problem at IDM. Remember? LW then blocked people from hotlinking to the vids. After that, our bandwith issue was solved.

Indeed... You should just block hotlinking... I'll make it clear in the first post to not hotlink either link... If they just link to the thread (or GT4 videos page in the case of the larger link) it won't use so much bandwidth...

;)

i dont know what to say i should have expected something of this proportion from you but i didnt it was absolutely amazing dr i look forward to your next video and the next installment of the idm magazine keep it up drift on

hi, sorry for the lateness of my applause to you (just got back from holiday and thought 💡 , ill check if the vid is out yet.
and after picking my chin off the floor i have to say congrats on another crowd pleasing vid, i still like the silverado bit 👍 .

ps: the sill 80 settings are verry stable and also transfer well over to the ae86, interesting.

later.

Thank you... I have yet to really mess around with the AE86's... I'll try my Sileighty settings with one, and see how it goes...

;)

Just watched the Positive Lock video. First of all, Best GT4 drifting I have seen so far(not like I watched all vids). Now the editing, you've done a very good job with titling, unfortunally I can't say the same about the use of effects in the video. The amount of flashes is way too big and what is worst, they weren't used in proper places. Just because there is "Bang bang bang" very often in the vid doesn't mean that you have to nearly always put the flashes there in a middle of a drift. Is there any point for so much of them anyway? Trust me, they didn't look good. There are many other ways of using those parts of song, play with keyframe editing when adding effects, make them subtle with a taste or 'with guts' for example when changing from clip a to clip b. And don't get me wrong, you did some nice editing in it too, but those flashes make me forget about good parts. I hope that what I said will help you make a better vids in the future. 👍

kamkor
Just watched the Positive Lock video. First of all, Best GT4 drifting I have seen so far(not like I watched all vids). Now the editing, you've done a very good job with titling, unfortunally I can't say the same about the use of effects in the video. The amount of flashes is way too big and what is worst, they weren't used in proper places. Just because there is "Bang bang bang" very often in the vid doesn't mean that you have to nearly always put the flashes there in a middle of a drift. Is there any point for so much of them anyway? Trust me, they didn't look good. There are many other ways of using those parts of song, play with keyframe editing when adding effects, make them subtle with a taste or 'with guts' for example when changing from clip a to clip b. And don't get me wrong, you did some nice editing in it too, but those flashes make me forget about good parts. I hope that what I said will help you make a better vids in the future. 👍

Well, I'm sorry you didn't like them, but I was trying something different... Which I think turned out just fine... It was more of an esoteric, edgy, (somewhat abstract) independent film style, inspired by some of David Lynch's short film work... It's not for everyone, but I like it, and it's different than anything else that has been done before in a GT vid... Some are not going to like it, but a select few will get it, and that's enough for me...

I'm glad you enjoyed the drifting...

;)

That was an amazing vid Delphic! .......jeez the quality of the vid is outstanding....looks like a professional dvd job! :crazy:.....the first few shots of the z4 look so real with that camera filter on.......jeez it could have been PS3 level! I also love the intro....really gets you going for whats about to come.....this would be a great GT4 promo vid to show off the physics and graphics.... I was gonna ask ya one thing, well......2.....firstly how do you lock the camera onto the set postions where it is looking down into the cockpit over the driver because the angles in replays usually change after afew seconds......and secondly what is the song you use at the start when you introduce all the credits (before the drift vids actually start)...sounds like a nice driving tune... :lol:

Anywho.........great drift vid.....can wait to see your others :) 👍

Robin

Robin 2223
That was an amazing vid Delphic! .......jeez the quality of the vid is outstanding....looks like a professional dvd job! :crazy:.....the first few shots of the z4 look so real with that camera filter on.......jeez it could have been PS3 level! I also love the intro....really gets you going for whats about to come.....this would be a great GT4 promo vid to show off the physics and graphics.... I was gonna ask ya one thing, well......2.....firstly how do you lock the camera onto the set postions where it is looking down into the cockpit over the driver because the angles in replays usually change after afew seconds......and secondly what is the song you use at the start when you introduce all the credits (before the drift vids actually start)...sounds like a nice driving tune... :lol:

Anywho.........great drift vid.....can wait to see your others :) 👍

Robin

As for the camera trick:

http://lsdrift.com/iboard/index.php?showtopic=512&st=15

Thanks... I'll have a new vid out in the near future, so keep an eye out for me... I can't remember who performed the first song... I tried looking for it the other day, and I couldn't find it... If I figure it out you'll be the first to know..

;)

I_H8_GWB
can/where did you get the 240SX from i saw it in you're movie Positive lock

The 240SX Fastback Type X (Really a 180SX Type X), was bought from the used car lot....

;)

I_H8_GWB
Hey Delphic Reason is this a good drift i'm new at it

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VMW03FT0ERJZ0E0VIRVYPC7NH

I'm at work, so I shouldn't be downloading vids, but I will give it a goosy when I get home...

EDIT: I watched your clip... Not bad at all... You lost it towards the end, and you hit the wall durring your feint manuever... Still, the control was pretty good... Keep up the practice and you will go far...

;)

Back