Deltawing just went missing! UPDATE: Reappeared, but got a child.

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 609 comments

What's your emotional status now?

• Total voters
Sorry if this was already mentioned, long thread, but has anyone else noticed how the Esperante GT car is still in the list? Seems nuts that there are Nissans and a Panoz in the game but no Deltawing, though perhaps PD bought lifelong rights to use that particular model way back.

Sorry if this was already mentioned, long thread, but has anyone else noticed how the Esperante GT car is still in the list? Seems nuts that there are Nissans and a Panoz in the game but no Deltawing, though perhaps PD bought lifelong rights to use that particular model way back.

Difference is, the DeltaWing is by DeltaWing cars, the Esperante is a Panoz. It's Deltawing cars and the rights to that which are affected.

That new Japanese commercial features the Deltawing...
5rFWY.jpg

5rFXp.jpg

Well,I think it's the Deltawing. Not entirely sure. What other car could it be?

Looks more like the X2014 to me, slightly given away by the bull on the front in pic 2.
That's a possibility as well. Still reasonably big news,seeing as this is the first ingame look. I shall make a new thread

That new Japanese commercial features the Deltawing...
5rFWY.jpg

5rFXp.jpg

Well,I think it's the Deltawing. Not entirely sure. What other car could it be?

That's one of the Red Bull X cars (looks abit like the X2011). As people have said, the Deltawing is open top.

Silver Deltawing during presentation: Possible the 2014 Le Mans Project??? An electric version of the Deltawing.
Nissan ZEOD RC.

I just read in a dutch news paper that Nissan is involved in a legal battle with the designer of BladeGlider, Ben Bowlby, former who was involved in the Panoz Deltawing project.
http://www.telegraaf.nl/autovisie/a...gen_Nissan_om_conceptmodel_BladeGlider__.html
Yeps beautifull dutch :D

I think this could be a reason why there is no deltawing (Nissan/Panoz design) in GT6 at the moment.

Silver Deltawing during presentation: Possible the 2014 Le Mans Project??? An electric version of the Deltawing.
Nissan ZEOD RC.

I just read in a dutch news paper that Nissan is involved in a legal battle with the designer of BladeGlider, Ben Bowlby, former who was involved in the Panoz Deltawing project.
http://www.telegraaf.nl/autovisie/a...gen_Nissan_om_conceptmodel_BladeGlider__.html
Yeps beautifull dutch :D

I think this could be a reason why there is no deltawing (Nissan/Panoz design) in GT6 at the moment.

Thank you.. :sly:

Yeah, what in the wide world of sports are you on about?

It's not back, this new silver car has a rubbish engine and will presumably go in a new dealership or the Panoz one, either way it's unique :)

so I was thinking, what if we don't update the patch on day 1... i wonder if the black Deltawing will still be there???

whats so "rubbish" about it, mr engine expert

He may be referring to recent issues with the engine overheating and ultimately going pop. Although it's worth noting that the mazda engine does have another 50bhp over the nissan unit and was a last minute addition which may explain it's recent troubles.

Its back guys!!! Check the list, #37 and 38.

The Japanese list has 1207 cars, the UK list still has 1196, my list has 1201 cars (excluding 15th anniversary cars) so there are 6 more cars (2 are the Deltawings, 2 will be the X2014 and Jr)

No, it's X1, WE BACK Deltawing! but no black! it's White now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back