DIOBEL - GT SPORT GALLERY - Pit Stop 5/1/2018

• Thread starter diobel
  • 33 comments
United Kingdom
Kendal/Cumbria/UK
diobel
Welcome back after long break from GT.

First few shots
Don't have much time so ill do my best to bring more of them.

20171025141119res.jpg

20171025141129res.jpg

20171025141200res.jpg

20171025184812res.jpg

20171025184854res.jpg

20171025193211res.jpg

Great colour choice! I very much like the sense of motion in the third shot, the soft lighting and toning in the fourth one and, last but not least, the realistic feel to the last photo. 👍

NP
Great colour choice! I very much like the sense of motion in the third shot, the soft lighting and toning in the fourth one and, last but not least, the realistic feel to the last photo. 👍

It is good to have you back.

Thanks for visiting
And for your words
It is good to be back

The lighting on that Peugeot shot from the first set is exquisite. Love the sense of motion on most of these shots. I never thought Scapes can be this flexible.

I love the sense of color on your last set. From first to last, it's look like a story. She start in the city and finish in the dirty gravel :D

Did you use some HDR improvements for your GT-R set ?

The lighting on that Peugeot shot from the first set is exquisite. Love the sense of motion on most of these shots. I never thought Scapes can be this flexible.

I love the sense of color on your last set. From first to last, it's look like a story. She start in the city and finish in the dirty gravel :D

Did you use some HDR improvements for your GT-R set ?

Thanks for visiting. I'm using Lightroom and I'm playing with tones and light.

Woah, photos #2, #3 and #6 definitely stand out from the rest, in my opinion. The seventh shot reminds me of the Nismo showroom I've been to at the Nürburgring. Fantastic work! 👍

NP
Woah, photos #2, #3 and #6 definitely stand out from the rest, in my opinion. The seventh shot reminds me of the Nismo showroom I've been to at the Nürburgring. Fantastic work! 👍

Thank you so much for your kind words.
I agree with you about Lancer shots
They are much better then the rest. I need to find that something what make me do more shots like in Gt6 but I think it will come one day after I’ll spend more time with the game.

Nice work on those panoramas! While the first one has a nice depth of field and toning to it, the emphasis on the magenta tones is slightly above my personal preferences in the second shot (mainly the floor). They both have fantastic lighting, though. 👍

Latest Posts

Back