Do not upgrade to 2.12

• Thread starter Voodoovaj
  • 295 comments
Sonygamer455
No rush, but any news on be able to race them cars modded with dirt/snow tires on dirt and snow on 2.12?

So far no luck bro.

I got one more method to try tonight. I'll let you know. Thumbs up.
FastAShecK
How do they cheat online?

Well there are the people who put the hidden tires on. Besides that i think the only thing that can be cheated, are those ridiculous HP cars.

So far no luck bro.

I got one more method to try tonight. I'll let you know. Thumbs up.
Okey sounds good! 👍 Sorry if I sound impatient, im just ready to find out if my method works on 2.12. :nervous:

Again need a refresher on my method, just post a vistor message on my wall. ;)

Sonygamer455
Okey sounds good! 👍 Sorry if I sound impatient, im just ready to find out if my method works on 2.12. :nervous:

Again need a refresher on my method, just post a vistor message on my wall. ;)

No. I actually posted a few pages back telling you so far I had no luck. But so far your method hasn't worked. I got one more method I am going to try. I'll let you know.

No. I actually posted a few pages back telling you so far I had no luck. But so far your method hasn't worked. I got one more method I am going to try. I'll let you know.
Oh woops I must have missed that. :dunce: Oh well, I hope you find something. As long as I can still drive any car I choose on dirt and snow after update I will be happy. :)

Well there are the people who put the hidden tires on.

Tire restriction, for example, Sport Soft Max = Sport Super Soft and up cannot be used, doesn't seem to be cheating if the tires are not restricted. If tires are restricted, secrete tires above the restriction limit cannot be used, so not a way to cheat.

Besides that i think the only thing that can be cheated, are those ridiculous HP cars.

I thought they were no longer online. Have you seen them online after 2.12?

I also thought the PP restriction wasn\t working in 2.11 because the HP could be raised so high it glitched PP into negative PP, is that still happening, are the few mods still working pushing hp so high it still glitches PP??

Last edited:
FastAShecK
Tire restriction, for example, Sport Soft Max = Sport Super Soft and up cannot be used, doesn't seem to be cheating if the tires are not restricted. If tires are restricted, secrete tires above the restriction limit cannot be used, so not a way to cheat.

I thought they were no longer online. Have you seen them online after 2.12?

I also thought the PP restriction wasn\t working in 2.11 because the HP could be raised so high it glitched PP into negative PP, is that still happening, are the few mods still working pushing hp so high it still glitches PP??

Oh yeah I know that. I guess i worded that wrong.

What I meant was say you have the restrictions set to comfort hard. You can use
Comfort hard
Comfort hard (C)
Comfort hard (V)

And so on for the other classes of tires.

Yeah you cannot do swaps such as engine, chassis, drive train, ect.

But i have seen people with those ridiculously HP cars running around. The patch was basically half way effective. Those cars are still able to go online. That's why i am testing ways to do swaps again.

Sonygamer455
Oh woops I must have missed that. :dunce: Oh well, I hope you find something. As long as I can still drive any car I choose on dirt and snow after update I will be happy. :)

All good bro. If i figure out anything I will be sure to let you know.

SunsetSailor
I'm so happy that finally, justice has been served!
Thank you so much PD for eradicating those infestations that had ruined online racing.
Now i can get back online and enjoy racing properly without all those illegal cheaters!
You all deserve your punishment!! :P ,ilii

You again? There are still people with unrealistic cars. The people with realistic hybrids are not able to use them anymore. PD released a half *** update. Which in all reality didn't fix anything

As for punishment. Do I need a spanking? Because I have yet to get any punishment.

Thank you so much PD for eradicating those infestations that had ruined online racing.
Now i can get back online and enjoy racing properly without all those illegal cheaters!

Ruined Online?

Online sucked before hybrids, what's different now?

Make a room or go in room that are properly restricted, if a douche comes in with those V and C tire just give them the boot, or race in private rooms with friends you know don't cheat.

Illegal Cheaters?

Once and for all, let me spell this out for you illegal guys..

Definition of "Illegal" Merriam Webster Dictionary

"""""Contrary to or forbidden by law""""""

It is the ONLY definition.....

PLEASE tell me WHAT LAW exactly Hybriding breaks? I hope you also understand its is NOT against the law to break an agreement ;)

Its just video games man.

Interesting some have still made it through makes yah wonder if the Bridding is Dead or might just resurface after the 2.12 patch is hacked around.

Last edited:
FastAShecK
Make a room or go in room that are properly restricted, if a douche comes in with those V and C tire just give them the boot, or race in private rooms with friends you know don't cheat.

The problem is in a race room (which I don't care about) you cannot tell they are using those tires (which you can thank PD'S update for that).

Drifting
I have been testing out the Comfort hard tire classes.
Comfort hard
Comfort hard (C)
Comfort hard (V)
I will be posting my findings here within the next couple of days. Might help level out the cars. Like the Camaro wouldn't necessarily completely outrun a RX7 anymore.

Illegal Cheaters?

PLEASE tell me WHAT LAW exactly Hybriding breaks? I hope you also understand its is NOT against the law to break an agreement ;)

Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't make it illegal...... Im getting sick of foolish comments like that making it out like Im a criminal for Hybridding cars in GT5... Ive broken NO LAW and in NO WAY is Hybridding illegal activity. RECOGNIZE while cheating SUCKS, and is a PITA to deal with, its NOT against the Law, it does break the agreement with PD giving them good reason to Ban you, but this does not make it illegal....

I don't care what YOUR definition of "illegal" may be, we are communicating with the English language, not your variation of it......

Last edited:
FastAShecK
Illegal Cheaters?

Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't make it illegal...... Im getting sick of foolish comments like that making it out like Im a criminal for Hybridding cars in GT5... Ive broken NO LAW and in NO WAY is Hybridding illegal activity. RECOGNIZE while cheating SUCKS, and is a PITA to deal with, its NOT against the Law, it does break the agreement with PD giving them good reason to Ban you, but this does not make it illegal....

You might as well not even try to explain that to him. This is a post by him from another thread.

SunsetSailor
WHOOOOO-HOOOOOO...

YES! My phonecall to Sony had the desired impact. I have been vindicated:
I WAS RIGHT!!
Nothing will gove me more satisfaction than reading the law-breakers' complaints!

I'm so happy!

Just remember what you are explaining may not sink in.

You might as well not even try to explain that to him. This is a post by him from another thread.

Just remember what you are explaining may not sink in.

You're soooooo right...

I hated the hyper cars too and I was also pissed every "legit" swap room had 1500hp LM chassis cars all up in them. So what, that's life, its not illegal for people to play the game different then I do...

What was the punishment? An update? lol an Acct Ban? Again lol..... Thats vindicating like getting the cap off a beer, a twist cap lol

Last edited:
Illegal Cheaters?

I don't care what YOUR definition of "illegal" may be, we are communicating with the English language, not your variation of it......

WRONG! It IS illegal to BREACH the CONTRACT you've AGREED TO that is Sony's Terms of Use!!

Regardless, you hackers just keep publicly admitting what happens and how you circumvent updates. The evidence i collate from such posts is very telling when in conversation with Sony. ;p

WRONG! It IS illegal to BREACH the CONTRACT you've agreed to that is Sony's Terms of Use!!

You didnt understand that did you?

Breaching a Contract IS NOT ILLEGAL Are YOU Kidding me????? Breaking a contract being illegal is absurd, since when did a contract become president for Law??

I can type a contract up at home with whatever I like, Hmmmm lets say, I will let you play with my ball, as long as you don't kick it. If you kick it, I take it away... You agree to it, soooo do you really think it would be illegal to kick the ball?????????

And you do NOT even breach the online agreement when you Hybrid offline..

I would seem its difficult to grasp...

Illegal = Breaking a Law

Breaking contract = NOT against ANY law.....

How is this possibly so difficult to understand???

Last edited:
SunsetSailor
WRONG! It IS illegal to BREACH the CONTRACT you've agreed to that is Sony's Terms of Use!!

Not illegal. You cannot get into and legal trouble for doing it. What do you not get about that? Only thing that can happen is you can get banned from online (which may i add hasn't happened).

You may think it is but it is not a fact.

Wow imagine a world so absorbed into VR that cheating in a video game becomes illegal activity :dunce: that would be pretty darn :crazy: crazy. Maybe if the world was run by 12 year olds, lolololol punishment is sitting in the corner....

You didnt understand that did you?

Breaching a Contract IS NOT ILLEGAL Are YOU Kidding me????? Breaking a contract being illegal is absurd, since when did a contract become president for Law??

I can type a contract up at home with whatever I like, Hmmmm lets say, I will let you play with my ball, as long as you don't kick it. If you kick it, I take it away... You agree to it, soooo do you really think it would be illegal to kick the ball?????????

And you do NOT even breach the online agreement when you Hybrid offline..

I would seem its difficult to grasp...

Illegal = Breaking a Law

Breaking contract = NOT against ANY law.....

How is this possibly so difficult to understand???

Illegal doesn't necessarily mean breaking the law. It just means that you're doing something you're not allowed to do.

It's illegal to touch the ball with your hands in football (soccer), but that doesn't mean that it's against the law and the police will come and arrest you for it. See my point?

KinLM
Illegal doesn't necessarily mean breaking the law. It just means that you're doing something you're not allowed to do.

It's illegal to touch the ball with your hands in football (soccer), but that doesn't mean that it's against the law and the police will come and arrest you for it. See my point?

I do. That's fine and dandy too. But that guy and AiYuna were stating stuff about the FBI. So i highly doubt they meant what you are saying.

I do. That's fine and dandy too. But that guy and AiYuna were stating stuff about the FBI. So i highly doubt they meant what you are saying.

I think it's all just misunderstanding.

Alot of people are saying "It's illegal to hybrid and stuff because you're breaking the TOS!"

And the other people are saying "It isn't illegal! I can't get in trouble for it by the FBI, I'm just breaking a contract."

All I'm trying to say is that the people saying "It's illegal!" Just mean that "It's against the rules and you can't do it." Not that the FBI are gonna kick down your door because you hacked a video game.

KinLM

Alot of people are saying "It's illegal to hybrid and stuff because you're breaking the TOS!"

And the other people are saying "It isn't illegal! I can't get in trouble for it by the FBI, I'm just breaking a contract."

All I'm trying to say is that the people saying "It's illegal!" Just mean that "It's against the rules and you can't do it." Not that the FBI are gonna kick down your door because you hacked a video game.

Yep. And i totally understand that. Thumbs up

Its one thing to use the word loose like that NOT actually implying "illegal" activity. It gets out of hand to use that "loose use" is used to condemn actions as actually being Illegal BY The fullest definition illegal. You play into it, if this is just semantics, use a more fitting word..... Like violators, lol or whats wrong with cheaters? I can concede that even though I was truthful about my Hybrid when I ventured online with them, that it was technically cheating even though not really under the circumstance...

I can say "XXXXXX is a Killer Driver", everybody knows I don't mean hes actually killing people as he drives.....

Last edited:
Yep. And i totally understand that. Thumbs up

Well thank you for understanding. Alot of people on here are so worked up over this that they won't take the time to try and hear what anybody else is saying.

Well thank you for understanding. Alot of people on here are so worked up over this that they won't take the time to try and hear what anybody else is saying.

I understand you quite well, that is not the issue..

If this is just semantics, use a more fitting word..... Like violators, lol or whats wrong with cheaters? I can concede that even though I was truthful about my Hybrid when I ventured online with them, that it was technically cheating even though not really under the circumstance...

Making out like we are criminals for hybridding is uncalled for and insulting, this is why the debate continues. you are so worried about being understood your missing the point...

I can say "XXXXXX is a Killer Driver", everybody knows I don't mean hes actually killing people as he drives..... If you understand that you're not using the word "illegal", in the "break the law" sense it should of been clear already its a poor choice of words. Your struggle for being understood is linked with your persistence on using a poor choice of words, and not simply using a more suited words..

Last edited:
KinLM

No problem at all. I respect/understand factual information.

You are right. It is hard to get a word in sometimes when people are so bull headed.

I don't believe it, I don’t bloody believe it. GT5 has brake upgrades in three different models, over 16 tire models along with other bolt on besides the engine modifications? I really don’t give a flying 🤬🤬 about the engine modifications but the brake upgrades and the other tires models would be nice to have. Wow PD really dropped the ball on that one.

You’re right but the FBI won’t come knocking on your door for hacking a video game but they will come knocking on your door for breaking copy right laws. Even though the game is a product of PD which is a Japanese based company, they must still follow the copy right laws for it to be sold.
The banning is something soft and so many are getting upset, which is understandable. But if they want to get really nasty they can file charges and some of the charges can carry a five year sentence. Copy right laws are nothing to play around with.

Every time you turn on GT5 you’ll see that little copy logo in the upper left corner.

You’re right but the FBI won’t come knocking on your door for hacking a video game but they will come knocking on your door for breaking copy right laws. Even though the game is a product of PD which is a Japanese based company, they must still follow the copy right laws for it to be sold.
The banning is something soft and so many are getting upset, which is understandable. But if they want to get really nasty they can file charges and some of the charges can carry a five year sentence. Copy right laws are nothing to play around with.

Every time you turn on GT5 you’ll see that little copy logo in the upper left corner.

Unless you copy and distribute the game, you have NOT broken any Copyright laws. ;) Hybridding, DOES NOT Break ANY Copyright laws, if your off or online.

It seems confusion on copyright laws and the OLUA are running rampant in here

Hybriding is not the same as copying your game into a ISO and distributing it ;) The FBI has nothing to do with Hybridding nor do they care about anybody cheating in video games, lol You guys are too much, seriously going a little too crazy, the FBI lol

Last edited:
Unless you copy and distribute the game, you have NOT broken any Copyright laws. ;) Hybridding, DOES NOT Break ANY Copyright laws, if your off or online. Hybriding is not the same as copying your game into a ISO and distributing it ;) The FBI has nothing to do with Hybridding nor do they care about anybody cheating in video games, lol You guys are too much, seriously going a little too crazy, the FBI lol

breaking any kind of DRM they write into the game save or game data breaches the DMCA, therefore they could still get you for copyright if you were in the USA. not sure about the laws in canada regarding copyright.

i understand why they did what they did. they're lazy. it was just easier to totally stop it than do something else. same reason we don't get DLC like we were promised, and why they constantly delayed the game before it was released.

i would have just set a hard 2000hp limit, made it impossible to go below 0pp and been done with it. that would have stopped the majority of the crazy hacks and left most of the realistic ones.

but it just shows where PD needs to improve the game with regard to customization.

i thought it breathed new life into the game for a lot of people.

Last edited:
Back