Do you believe in God?

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 24,085 comments

Do you believe in god?

• Of course, without him nothing would exist!

Votes: 616 30.5%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 368 18.2%
  • No way!

Votes: 1,035 51.3%

• Total voters
What are you rolling your eyes about? Did I hurt your feelings?

I want to stir this pot more and declare I am very OK they exist and practisings their own agenda with their owns, but I am not happy at all how they are nowadays glorified and romanticized as new normal. They are not. Nature works it's own ways, but claiming that transgender people are normal is just one big lie against biology, humanity, animality and common sense.

Edit: I know what LGBT stands for, but most of it's issues are concentrated on the T part nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:

No.

I want to stir this pot more and declare I am very OK they exist and practisings their own agenda with their owns, but I am not happy at all how they are nowadays glorified and romanticized as new normal. They are not. Nature works it's own ways, but claiming that transgender people are normal is just one big lie against biology, humanity, animality and common sense.

The people pushing Identity politics and Intersectionality are a problem. Gays and transexuals aren't. You're basically puting every gay and transexual in the same boat, as if all of them were pushing that agenda. You're wrong.

I don't think humanity means what you think it means, judging it by this simple post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, you are correct and I should have mention these in earlier posts.
Same sex fondling happens in nature too by animals, but I would not call it normal. It's like natures way to try something else.
Lesbians and gays and bisexuals belong into society and humanity like us all. Transgenders on the otherhand...

There are fishes, frogs and worms in nature who could switch their sex when nature drives them into position they need to. It happens by biology and by time. For most of animals - humans included it is not possible. Advanced healthcare of human being makes it possible to use surgery fixing your aestetic look and even dick getting snipped and an artifical snatch made up. Or vica versa. But that individual's genes of chromosomes still remains same he/she got from birth.

Same sex fondling happens in nature too by animals, but I would not call it normal. It's like natures way to try something else.
Can you offer anything to support such a notion or is this just you projecting your own views on the natural world?

I want to stir this pot more and declare I am very OK they exist and practisings their own agenda with their owns, but I am not happy at all how they are nowadays glorified and romanticized as new normal. They are not. Nature works it's own ways, but claiming that transgender people are normal is just one fecking big lie against biology, humanity, animality and common sense.

Edit: I know what LGBT stands for, but most of it's issues are concentrated on the T part nowadays.
Is not a new normal, it's an old normal

It doesn't really matter if you in particular call it normal or not, it's perfectly normal. It's not "nature's way to try something else", it's the freedom of sexual enjoyment in stimulation without the restriction of artificial social convention.

Lesbians and gays and bisexuals belong into society and humanity like us all. Transgenders on the otherhand...

I can't understand how people can enjoy the sound of bagpipes. Can't imagine it, can't tell what it must be like. Still, I know there are people who genuinely do like the sound. That's how their brains are wired. My brain has nothing to do with them and theirs has nothing to do with me.

If "transgenders" aren't natural then imagine this: two male clownfish find that the matriarch and the remainder of her children have died. Do they

a) Go on a long animated adventure or
b) Change gender and breed again?

You shouldn't need too much of a clue with that one.

Advanced healthcare of human being makes it possible to use surgery fixing your aestetic look and even dick getting snipped and an artifical snatch made up. Or vica versa. But that individual's genes of chromosomes still remains same he/she got from birth.

If somebody's brain tells them that they're female for their whole life then what's wrong with verifying that psychologically and allowing ameliorative treatment?

I see a number of examples of it occurring, how about you select specific points that indicate homosexuality isn't "normal".

Well, what is meaning of life?
It is basically to born, to survive, to eat and to spread genes forward and just to die. Full circle.

Gay parents might be in some situations better parents than heterosexual ones but I don't think you can show me fair example how gay people has got offspring without help of subtitute other parent or help of artificial fertilization.

It is basically to born, to survive, to eat and to spread genes forward and just to die. Full circle.

Gay parents might be in some situations better parents than heterosexual ones but I don't think you can show me fair example how gay people has got offspring without help of subtitute other parent or help of artificial fertilization.
Doesn't make it unnatural or abnormal.

The exact same can be said about those who are infertile, don't see you crusading about that.

That's rather bleak. What of love? Of lust? Of surrounding yourself with those who make life better?

In addition, those who are not attracted to members of the opposite sex aren't incapable of procreation. It's possible to do what must be done in an effort to further the species even if it goes against what's in your mind.

I said nothing of child-rearing and didn't ask for commentary on it. I asked for something to support the notion that homosexuality isn't "normal".

I'm a heterosexual human being and I can't even begin to understand what leads to one deciding what does it for them is another member of the same sex. I know homosexual human beings, with whom I have no difficulty communicating, who can't begin to understand what leads to them deciding what does it for them is another member of the same sex. I can't begin to fathom how you managed to get members of other species to explain to you the workings of their sexuality, let alone to provide for you a basis for generalization.

TexRex,

If switching meaning of life from human to for example ant. Does ant love, does ant practise lust?
A tiny little ant is a biologial robot. Common ant does born, survive, gets food to itself and community. Labor ant won't even have offsprings so its next meaning is to die. I kept my meaning of life for human simplified, not including eager to pay taxes or vote wrong presidents in elections or curse other people in morning traffic etc.

You were asking something to support notion homosexuality is not right. Well, there is nothing to 100% sure say on it.
Out of some biological miracles explained in previous posts same gender, same species doesn't get offsrping without help outside of their mate circle.
If homosexuality would be equal normal as heterosexuality, there would be roughly 50% of entire population which cannot get offspring natural way.
Prove me wrong.

I'm not morally here to judge anyone since I have no right to it. But if concentraded on biology, man cannot have offspring with his male partner, nor woman cannot have offspring with her female partner. Meaning of life will get stagnation at that point. By biology meaning.

What ever rocks peoples boat it's fine, but when some group - was it green party or transgender group begins to force me to accept their nonsense agenda - I am all against it.

You were asking something to support notion homosexuality is not right. Well, there is nothing to 100% sure say on it.
Out of some biological miracles explained in previous posts same gender, same species doesn't get offsrping without help outside of their mate circle.
Asexual species disagree.

If homosexuality would be equal normal as heterosexuality, there would be roughly 50% of entire population which cannot get offspring natural way.
Prove me wrong.
You haven't even proven your own point simply pulled 50% out of your backside

I'm not morally here to judge anyone since I have no right to it.
Odd that's exactly what your doing.

But if concentraded on biology, man cannot have offspring with his male partner, nor woman cannot have offspring with her female partner. Meaning of life will get stagnation at that point. By biology meaning.
Once again Asexual species disagree, I also asked you about those who are infertile, a question you avoided.

Oh and https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100204144551.htm

What ever rocks peoples boat it's fine, but when some group - was it green party or transgender group begins to force me to accept their nonsense agenda - I am all against it.
I'm not even sure what the hell the green party has to do with anything, but no ones forcing you to do anything

Last edited:
Asexual species disagree.

Oh...I really forgot those people who would not want to have sex with anyone except themselves. Also I forgot people who want to practise sex with aliens, animals or Anime characters, so excuse me a lot. What you have next on your list?

You haven't even proven your own point simply pulled 50% out of your backside

???

Odd that's exactly what your doing.

I try to explain this in plain English. I accept sexual differences exist and accept what they do. But I don't want them to have like
exclusively right and duty to feed me with their forced propaganda.

Once again Asexual species disagree, I also asked you about those who are infertile, a question you avoided.

I totally forgot about those who are unfortunate to have biology and chemistry against their will to have child when being infertile. But my bet goes on an option you were just nitpicking.

I'm not even sure what the hell the green party has to do with anything, but no ones forcing you to do anything

Green party is different in various places I have to admid. US American Green party would be more right than our Concervative Party. Here in Finland the political party of Greens is extreme feminists, vegan, anti-automobile, anti male party.

I'm male, I have two cars and one I need for daily commute at work and back. And as my teeth say it has sharp and blunt teeth so I need to eat both vegetables and meat - the party is all against me.

Oh...I really forgot those people who would not want to have sex with anyone except themselves. Also I forgot people who want to practise sex with aliens, animals or Anime characters, so excuse me a lot. What you have next on your list?
You claimed it wasn't normal in nature, it quite clearly is.

You asked people to disprove a figure you made up, and used without any evidence.
"That which can be claimed without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

I try to explain this in plain English. I accept sexual differences exist and accept what they do. But I don't want them to have like
exclusively right and duty to feed me with their forced propaganda.
So you don't want them to have the same rights as others, labeling it as forced propaganda. That sounds a lot like a moral judgment.

I totally forgot about those who are unfortunate to have biology and chemistry against their will to have child when being infertile. But my bet goes on an option you were just nitpicking.
Nope, a perfectly valid point you seem to be unwilling to adress.

Green party is different in various places I have to admid. US American Green party would be more right than our Concervative Party. Here in Finland the political party of Greens is extreme feminists, vegan, anti-automobile, anti male party.

I'm male, I have two cars and one I need for daily commute at work and back. And as my teeth say it has sharp and blunt teeth so I need to eat both vegetables and meat - the party is all against me.
You mean this green party?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_League

You seen to have a bit of a complex about anyone who holds a view that's different to yours

You claimed it wasn't normal in nature, it quite clearly is.
Yes. Normal. Nature seeks options. When they fail, dinosaurs happens. Where are dinosaurs now?

You asked people to disprove a figure you made up, and used without any evidence.
"That which can be claimed without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
What I made up and what I have to disprove? You are asking which was first egg or chicken. I don't know.

So you don't want them to have the same rights as others, labeling it as forced propaganda. That sounds a lot like a moral judgment.
Western civilization is at point that if you just happen to be caucasian, male, meat eating heterosexual you just are easy target to be guilty on every sin on earth. Modern, future issues and past. We are unable to defend ourselves.

Nope, a perfectly valid point you seem to be unwilling to adress.

I honestly didn't take that into consideration before you begun nitpicking about it.

You mean this green party?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_League

You seen to have a bit of a complex about anyone who holds a view that's different to yours

To refer two random episodes's of The Simpsons quote (not related): They are worse than Hitler.
(Yes, eventuallly somebody by Godwin's Law https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law will pick up Hitler-card)

I think god will turn out to be quantum mechanics .
And could someone point out on the background radiation map where heaven is ?

If that's the only meaning you see in life then that's kind of limiting, don't you think? So anyone who doesn't personally have children is wasting their lives? That seems like an awful lot of people, a lot of whom aren't homosexual or any other label on your list of unnatural nasties.

I think we are actually in Hell.

If switching meaning of life from human to for example ant. Does ant love, does ant practise lust?
A tiny little ant is a biologial robot. Common ant does born, survive, gets food to itself and community. Labor ant won't even have offsprings so its next meaning is to die. I kept my meaning of life for human simplified, not including eager to pay taxes or vote wrong presidents in elections or curse other people in morning traffic etc.

I think your basic atheist philosophy is a lot like my alpha male cousin Karl, whom I respect and admire. He enjoys a good laugh.

So I'd like to ask what you think, briefly, the phenomenon of consciousness is basically all about. Is it exclusive to humans, or does the ant partake in it? What do you make of panpsychism or animism as religions?

If that's the only meaning you see in life then that's kind of limiting, don't you think? So anyone who doesn't personally have children is wasting their lives? That seems like an awful lot of people, a lot of whom aren't homosexual or any other label on your list of unnatural nasties.

I did limit my description to simplified path for meaning of life, ignoring side stories.
If you focus on any living organs from germs to trees and plants, from fish to human beings, their meaning of life is to born, to survive, to eat, to spread and to die.

Also to comment your last sentence. If man wants to go surgery and attach rubber boot his forehead. Nature has not meant rubber boot attached onto his head but if he has money and strong will for surgeon to demand this is they way he identified himself as rubber boot man - fine. Surgeon would do best to attach rubber boot on his head and make customer happy.

I still would call this man an idiot. Same definition goes on surgery and hormone changed transgender people.

I think your basic atheist philosophy is a lot like my alpha male cousin Karl, whom I respect and admire. He enjoys a good laugh.

So I'd like to ask what you think, briefly, the phenomenon of consciousness is basically all about. Is it exclusive to humans, or does the ant partake in it? What do you make of panpsychism or animism as religions?

Cheers. I don't consider me being alpha male, but I keep my own opinions and don't follow the flow. This doesn't seem to be acceptable on some people and I hurt their feelings though no intentions on it.

What comes on consciousness, I'm sure every living organ has it. Some more basic, some more developed. Did you for example know when you are lawn mowing (cutting the grass), maimed grass and hay will begun to spread chemical toxins around "to make it stop and alarm fellow grass"?
It doesn't effect on lawn mowing person at all but smell of cut grass. But that is all what basic grass as defence can do.
So lawn mowing is murder!

So my vote goes on panpsychism. As an atheist, I don't believe in souls, gods and I think every religion as basic are wrong. Religion is human defect like transgender people. :P

Back