Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,278 comments
The Total Bella's skits were Brilliant! :lol:

Didn't see that tag title change coming.

I didn't get a chance to see the spoof segments till after work and my gosh were they funny. Really hope Miz will get a chance with the belt.

She was in a Vespa crash according to a report I saw. Suffered skull fractures.

Is anybody not going to notice that in WWE's YT page that they are uploading WM main events? Recently they uploaded Lesnar vs Angle (WM19). And I'm just waiting for them to release Austin vs Rock (WM X-Seven) if they do.

If this keeps up, then I'm looking at a WWE Network subscriber drop.

So I've been watching the Southpaw Wresting videos/skits/whatever they are and they're genuinely good (and funny; Chad 2 Badd, for real? :lol: ), but I cannot help wondering why this same effort isn't applied to the weekly product.

Why is a fantasy promotion better than the real thing? :lol:

Perhaps it's a case of "being freed from Vince's shackles of boredom" or something of the sort... If we are thinking 3 minute faux-ads/skits are better than 3 hours of PPV, then something is clearly off-key over at Greenwich. :lol:

I would also like to pass on my condolences to Jim Ross and his family, i listen to his podcasts a lot and i always look forward to hearing his views on the goings-on in the Wrestling world, this really has come out of nowhere, thought are with him and his family...

WWE might be buying ROH.

Honestly I don't mind in fact once Vince gets access to those ROH tapes then we can finally mention wrestlers who were in ROH like Seth Rollins (Tyler Black), Kevin Owens (Kevin Steen), Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson), etc.

This could also help Sami Zayn's character. He could also turn back to El Generico if he can.

If some ROH wrestlers do end up in WWE, I want Adam Cole and Jay Lethal to be in the main roster.

Wasn't AJ styles in ROH too?
Yeah he was. They can finally showcase his ROH matches if Vince buys the tapes and ROH.

But I'm more excited that WWE can finally mention Seth Rollins as Tyler Black, Dean Ambrose as Jon Moxley, and Sami Zayn as El Generico if they can buy ROH.

Of course they are some indie fans who will not like this one they be like "NOOOO! WWE IS GOING TO RUIN THEM!, etc."

Sami Zayn as El Generico

LIES! Sami Zayn is carrying on the legacy of El Generico, who retired to help out at the orphanage in Tijuana.
Would love to know where the Sami Zayn and El Generico aren't the same person thing began.

Anyway, who's ready for a possible three-hour long WrestleMania preshow?

LIES! Sami Zayn is carrying on the legacy of El Generico, who retired to help out at the orphanage in Tijuana.
Would love to know where the Sami Zayn and El Generico aren't the same person thing began.

Anyway, who's ready for a possible three-hour long WrestleMania preshow?
The same thing how wrestling fans say that John Cena and Juan Cena aren't the same person. Also did you know that Kevin Steen died way back and Kevin Owens was born?

Yeah I'm also curious to know how that started.

Pre show is probably gonna be a lot of the same bs talk panel maybe one or two matches then the usual promo videos for the matches of the night.

My condolences to Jim Ross and his family. One of AXS TV's New Japan episodes tonight had an 'In Memory of Jan Ross' dedication at the end.

News for UK fans, you might remember there was a World Of Sports Wrestling special on New Years Eve just gone on ITV, its now coming back for a full 10-part series :cheers:

Thanks WWE YT for reminding me the two funniest "you're fired" moments!! :lol::lol: Even if I don't remember why Laurinaitis got fired, the way Vince said it was just too much :lol::lol:

Also, Vicky's getting finally fired was amazing too!

Could amount to nothing, but the WWE Twitter account may have leaked the fact that they have signed the Hardys:

At least they have the common sense to realize that something has gotten them over.

Shame if Matt Hardy comes back, he won't be broken Matt Hardy. I would love for "Broken" Matt Hardy to feud with Bray Wyatt.

Last Raw before WM tonight, Lesnar and Goldberg are both there and there will be some sort of contract signing between Rollins and Triple H.

Music lineup announced for WM:

Flo Rida
Pitbull
Lunch Money Lewis
Steve Marley

I think it's safe to say that not my kind of music. I miss metal at 'Mania.

Music lineup announced for WM:

Flo Rida
Pitbull
Lunch Money Lewis
Steve Marley

I think it's safe to say that not my kind of music. I miss metal at 'Mania.
This Wrestlemania is clearly not for anyone but today's casual fans.

If you look at the theming and the types of matches on the cards. There is nothing to really make the old fans happy except probably Wyatt vs. Orton.

I guess the Casual fans do bring in the most money.

Never heard of Steve Marley but know of the other three, never heard of Tinashe or whatever her name is who will be doing America The Beautiful either.

This Wrestlemania is clearly not for anyone but today's casual fans.

If you look at the theming and the types of matches on the cards. There is nothing to really make the old fans happy except probably Wyatt vs. Orton.

I guess the Casual fans do bring in the most money.
I'd probably say Shane/AJ is a match for the older fans but the older fans would still prefer a bigger match for AJ.

I know the first two but who's Lunch Money Lewis? also why not Seasick Steve? :lol:

Hopefully Hardy gets to keep his gimmick, it would be great to see all to potential he cpuld have.

That's really the only way to have me fully on-board with a Hardy reunion run (with possible Hall of Fame induction in 2018 or so). Do that and give them reasonable creative freedom.

So the Wrestlemania 33 stage looks like it could be one of the better one's in recent years. Apparently it will incorporate a roller coaster (although you can't really tell that from the leaked footage) but it's unknown if it'll be a functional one or not.

Also, the ramp is quite possibly the biggest one yet. Even longer than WM24 in the same stadium. So pencil in about 15 minutes for Taker's entrance, and also expect Goldberg or Brock's entrance to be longer than their actual match.

Back