Does Anyone Watch Wrestling? (WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA, etc)

• Thread starter km
  • 9,239 comments
Used to watch it. Realized it was the same storylines repeated over and over with different people.

Moved to UFC.

Used to watch it. Realized it was the same storylines repeated over and over with different people.

Moved to UFC.

I have watched a few UFC but it's kinda like Boxing to me. The lack of any storylines bored me. You can only watch "This guy wants to win" and "This guy wants to win" so many times.

Cena is really good wrestler for WWE. Recently, a pleasure to watch all his matches. LMS with Ryback on last Extreme Rules was good. Match for #1 Contender for WWE Championship with CM Punk on RAW before Wrestlemania was awesome! Cena and Punk excellent work with each other. True to WrestleMania was a terrible match with Тhe Rock, but this was an exception. I look forward to Three Stages of Hell match at Payback and think that this will be great.
Also, CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho will be just amazing!

If you haven't watched Raw from last night yet there was a great match between Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins!, it was a terrific match, easily match of the night, you should see it if you haven't...it might be on youtube as well..

Sorry but I can't see pleasure in John Cenas recent matches, I hate the WWE Title match at Payback as I hate both men (just like I did at Extreme Rules) CM Punk vs. Cena felt like a Cena promotion tool, just like the Wrestlemania match.

Hi,,ryback should be fired, cena needs to go on a long vacation,, daniel brian needs to win wwe title and start feuding with punk and jericho on ppv,,but just my opinion

Hi,,ryback should be fired, cena needs to go on a long vacation,, daniel brian needs to win wwe title and start feuding with punk and jericho on ppv,,but just my opinion

That's not a bad Idea the way things are going...

...also, TNA have signed Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson as a wrestler, that should be interesting!!

Daniel Bryan should be feuding with Dolph Ziggler. They put on great matches.

Bryan can have a good match against anyone!, That's just the type of competitor he is...he even had good matches against the botch-a-riffic Sin Cara!

This is how i would like to happen,,, at payback,, cena retains, ryback fake injury and goes away,, orton turns heel, daniel bryan goes on to face cena and makes him tap out then brian becomes the face of the company, and cena turns heel or leaves,, then brian goes on to face jericho and punk at summerslam

I find it funny that the day after the Rollins vs bryan match ROH posted a match on youtube of danielson vs Tyler black from back in 08

I find it funny that the day after the Rollins vs bryan match ROH posted a match on youtube of danielson vs Tyler black from back in 08

You want a good match then check out CM Punk Vs Austin Aries from ROH.

I wish I could find the 3 1 hour matches between Punk and Samoa Joe around.

I'm interested in Curtis a great deal. He has a lot of his father's traits even down to the utter cockiness. :lol:

And he's possibly being setup to grab the IC Title this Sunday so that's worth looking forward to, and then there are the other three matches I'm interested in.

Everything else? Couldn't care less.

The matches I'm interested in are:
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho
AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn
Kane vs. Dean Amborse.
The other sheild members vs. Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton.

Have you noticed every title is on the line, breaking the purpose of Night of Champions... again.

I'm interested in Curtis a great deal. He has a lot of his father's traits even down to the utter cockiness. :lol:

And he's possibly being setup to grab the IC Title this Sunday so that's worth looking forward to, and then there are the other three matches I'm interested in.

Everything else? Couldn't care less.

I liked Curtis as Michael Mig, something or other which I can't spell. I'd say Jerry Lawler was a big part of the downfall of Michael and Husky Harris. Everytime they were wrestling or doing a promo he was on commentary saying about how they has no charisma. To the casual fan Jerry is the voice of the WWE. When he talks you listen.

As for him capturing the IC title I see they've shot themselves in the foot like they did Ryback. A lack of talent then someone gets injured and you have to rush someone who isn't over into a title shot.

Not interested in CM Punk Vs Chris Jericho? I sure am. I'm a massive Punk fan. Plus a rumour of a new theme song for him. Lars from Rancid said they recorded a new theme for Punk to use at Payback.

As for any other matches, Cena Ryback, don't make me laugh. I don't even know who else is wrestling. Shield vs Hell No? Again? Is the WHC on the line? Please don't give us ADR vs Big E again. I'm tempted to claw my eyes out rather than watch once in a lifetime part 7 of theirs.

The World title is on the line 👍.

Is it by any chance against ADR? They can try all they want but the only way they get him cheers is having Ricardo come on during the breaks and challenge the crowd to see which side of the audience can cheer the loudest when ADR comes out.

You want a good match then check out CM Punk Vs Austin Aries from ROH.

I wish I could find the 3 1 hour matches between Punk and Samoa Joe around.

Yeh good match but never understood the deal with the rope break situation?
Roh released a joe vs punk dvd with all the matches and history between them

It's on amazon and eBay just type in roh joe vs punk collectors edition

It's around $20

Another good one is roh the summer of punk if your interested

Last edited by a moderator:
The only two matches that look good to me at Payback is Ziggler v Del Rio and Punk v Jericho and the other match that could be good is Bryan/Orton v Rollins/Reigns...I might not buy the PPV...

Back