Does your car sound similar in game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NissanGTR07
  • 70 comments
  • 5,826 views
The STi in the game is JDM. It is different than the USDM STI we have here. They do not have boxer rumble since they have equal length headers.

"USDM"??? "we have" Eeewww, I'm from England :sly:
 
Stock 1986 MR2 G (non-SC) sounds very much like my old 86 MR2 when it had a stock exhaust.
 
My dad's car, a Fiat Marea, has an engine quite similar to the one in the Fiat Coupé. It has a delicious sound in real life, full of character due to the 5cyl. layout, and the game reproduces it very well, astonishingly.
 
Not even close, I have a 95 Z28 (Magnaflow cat-back) and 95 Trans Am (Hooker cat-back) and my cars sound so much better and ballzy than the 97 Z28 in the game. I find it frustrating PD assigned hoover vacuum cleaner noise to the V8 LT1s and LS1s.

http://www.ls1sounds.com/magnaflow.htm

The LS engines shouldn't be that hard, you got 1 you basically have them all except for the LS7. Instead every GM in game sounds awful.
 
The LS engines shouldn't be that hard, you got 1 you basically have them all except for the LS7. Instead every GM in game sounds awful.

Fixed! ;)
 
No I have an rb in a 240sx
 
All the Fords do too and I can't stand it. That Mach 1 DOES NOT sound like that. Them puppies ROAR.
 
I have a 1998 Jeep Cherokee with aftermarket pacesetter exhaust, and to tell you, it sounds much better then the one in GT5. That's because, well...there isn't one in GT5. :(
 
Not at all... 👎

I drive a Renault Clio... which is a really quiet car... however in-game, it is quite noisy...
 
Back