E3 2004 DEMO CAR PICS!! (304 pics BEWARE)

• Thread starter Skunkwerx
  • 220 comments
Originally posted by The Vanishing Boy
But I'm still dissapointed that some of the cars are are not yet confirmed by PD:
-2004 Acura CL Type-S 6-speed
-2004 Acura TSX
-1989 Acura Integra GS Limited
-1992 Acura Integra GS-R
-2001 Acura Integra GSR
-2004 Acura RSX Type-S
-2004 Acura TL
-2003 Acura TL Type-S
-2004 BMW [E46] M3
-2004 BMW M3 CSL
-2004 BMW M3 GT-R road car
-1985 BMW M5
-1995 BMW M5
-2004 BMW M5
-1989 BMW M6
-2002 BMW 750i
-BMW Z8
-BMW 2002i
-BMW 3.0 CSL road car
...Just to name the few...

....There is a lot of cars that are missing, that are too long to post right now, PD is not doing much of a good job. 👎

Why should PD be confirming any of those cars? Don't we already have enough Wish List threads?

I think he still thinks the 778 car list that was posted ages ago is accurate... :lol:

I bet you're right.

most of the cars he listed are in the game with similar type cars, and models. Picky cus, ain't he?

Some very nice rides in there to be tried out...I was a bit shocked by a few. (1954 Corvette anyone?)

Thanks for the huge effort Skunkwerx:cheers:

I will not stop til I see the 1992 Acura Integra GS-R on GT4:
000020-E.jpg

Until then, I'm not going to stop mumbling, and I still believe that 778 cars will be a reality.

In fact I'm going to go there right now. :mischievous:

It's possible but I doubt there will be spot on 778 cars which is just the number of cars in that fake list thats floating around.

I will dump the list as long as I see the car (pictured above), on a PS2 in GT4.

Then I will shut up. :)

To those of you who are waiting for X-make X-model of car; I've read that GT4 will have support for the Hard Disk Drive that is out now. Okay? Why do I bring that up? Well combine that with the online capability of GT4 and it's possible that more goodies (read: cars + tracks) could be released even after the game comes out.

Its brilliant to see the M3 GTR in there, what a machine, cant wait to take that for a spin on the ring. btw bustwave, lovely colour on the scooby in your avatar, you wouldnt happen to have a larger size pic would you?

What can I say? This is perhaps THE best post I have come across on GTP! Good on you Skunkwerx. Please add 'deity' under your username ;)

not yet but i can make a list for you

here

Shelby GT350
Shelby GT500
other cars

Interesting that some cars from the E3 '03 demo weren't there...Prowler, RX-8 LM Race Car...But whatever, we've still got 6 moths before the full car list is known.

The one other car that I want to have confirmed above all others is the Bugatti Veyron 16/4.

Some cars from GT4:P wern't there either like the Spoon S2000 race car, I'm sure they will all be in the final version of the game thought.

I'm really hoping that most of the lancers in skylines were at E3, because that leaves room for a lot of really sweet cars with the 300 or more that are still to be put into the game on top of the ones at E3. I've gotten my Saleen S7, now i want some old classic American muscle, along with some sweet European exotics. I'll be waiting...

*Edit: just noticed that i'm finally a senior member!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :D :D :D :D :D S7!! All hail Skunkwerx!!

hmmm, i sense a hybrid race on leguna seca...

I made Senior Member in about, how long have I been here, 15 days, 20?

It's a nice dream that PD release an editor with which to create cars ourselves, but then the possibilities for cheating online become huge. However, we already have the hybrid concept, so, it may happen. In that case do we then implement a PunkBuster style system that uses base reference files for each car and ensures everything matches up?

Originally posted by RacingFreak2k3
I'm really hoping that most of the lancers in skylines were at E3

i foresee a lot more skylines to come, mainly non GTR versions (but still lots more GTR's too). just look at the skylines in GT2 plus more

Back