E3 2017: More Details on GT Sport Released; Over 177 Cars

First is a confirmation that the game supports split-screen racing on a single console. The sheet advises that the game will host 1-2 players locally, although it lists the online grid size as “TBD”. During a teaser video, Kazunori Yamauchi stated that the game would support 20 players online. The official site meanwhile claims that 32 players is possible.

Doubt we'll see 32 people racing against eachother yet, the grid screen in the beta supports what Kaz said, 20 is the most likely in my opinion..

"32 players is possible" =/= "The final product will support 32 players." Just for clarification.

The car count is not really a problem, considering the quality of GT1 and GT3. The thing is, they are doing way too much stuff that´s not real, like fictional cars and tracks. I loved some GT LM versions and some of their tracks, but when you have little content you should focus on the real stuff.

I really feel like creating a fictional oval track is just a waste of time, when you have so many in real life to choose from.

Anyways, i´m a sucker for GT and i will end up having a buy a wheel for it, because it looks like GT Academy is finally coming to Brazil! Btw, wish we would get more news on FIA/GT Academy stuff.

What I want to know is Arcade Mode details. Not interested in a long, dragged-out career. Just one to pick a nice car, a manufacturer color and drive. Somehow, I doubt GT Sport will have that, to keep with tradition and to my sadness.

Back