{E3} | Electronic Entertainment Expo 2016

So... Elder Scrolls VI is apparently a long way off. They've got two very large projects (supposedly larger than anything they've ever done before) ahead of TES6... :(. (Not really that sad, since I still haven't beaten Fallout 3, 4, New Vegas, or Skyrim... :lol:)

But that makes you wonder... what are these two projects? Are they going to be first-person role-playing games akin to TES and Fallout? I mean, you'd think they'd have to be... that style of game is literally all that Bethesda Game Studios has ever made, with the minor exception of Fallout Shelter and apparently one entry in the IHRA Drag Racing game series of all things. So yeah, I'm interested even if it sadly isn't TES6.

Like I've been saying, I'd like at least a hint as to the general location of ES6 included in the Skyrim remaster.

I was absolutely speechless when I saw that. A new God Of War was the last thing I was expecting to see, I'm really excited to hear more about it.

Post TLoU there seems to be a lot of 3rd person action games with a wilderness/survivalism theme to them... Never expected God of War to be one of them. :P

And Days Gone looks straight up like a TLoU clone... Not great.

I don't get why Facial/speech animations in most games are still nowhere near what LA Noire was doing five years ago. They roughly look like they're saying what is being played, but not really convincing.

I was absolutely speechless when I saw that. A new God Of War was the last thing I was expecting to see, I'm really excited to hear more about it.

There were rumours before the event, but yeah, very cool to have a gameplay demo as the first showing.

And Days Gone looks straight up like a TLoU clone... Not great.

Ah, that's what it was called. Yeah, forgot the name almost immediately, which can't be a good sign.

Considering Sony just confirmed the existence of Neo, I find the emphasis of "a stable, fixed platform of 40 million existing PS4's" to be a little... disingenuous.

I mean, I can't wait to use VR, but c'mon guys.

On a better note: Star Wars!

Not really my type of game, but I'll play anything once if I get the chance to pull someone's mask off in space.

Okay, Modern Warfare remaster looks sick. There's gonna be more sales for that than Infinite Warefare :lol:

So they just announce the three games remastered and that is it? That's what they were teasing since last year? I mean it's obviously good but they're still just remasters. Disappointing.

Y'know, I don't mind saying it: it's really nice to see the warm response to Kojima, and he absolutely deserves it. Definitely one of the standout characters of the industry.

Reedus appearance isn't surprising considering the Silent Hills connection.

Back