{E3} | Electronic Entertainment Expo 2016

REALLY?!!!! THEY FINISH WITH A 🤬🤬 SPORTS GAME?!!! THIS INSTEAD OF 🤬🤬:censored:RAYMAN?!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬!!!!!!!!

REALLY?!!!! THEY FINISH WITH A 🤬🤬 SPORTS GAME?!!! THIS INSTEAD OF 🤬🤬:censored:RAYMAN?!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬!!!!!!!!
Please don't forget that it's about sharing stuff, so it's a Sports Game / Social Media Simulator.

I'm really interested in Steep. We haven't had a snow sports game (on consoles, at least) since 2013 when SSX came out. Looking forward to getting it.

Aisha is the best part of Ubisoft conference. There was nothing really interesting at all. Maybe the fly thingy with the oculus was interesting enough. Ghost Recon was meh and For Honor was cringe worthy. Watch dogs is the same thing, but revitalized because they tried to induce young irreverent spirit. Not sure if it's going to work.

Missed the final bit as it seems :lol:

Is anyone else thinking where is all the cool VR stuff?
Not seen much regards it that is triple AAA WOW

I had my money on Ace Combat in VR, but that idea died with Playstation VR. The game itself is hopefully still going to be awesome though.

Is anyone else thinking where is all the cool VR stuff?
Not seen much regards it that is triple AAA WOW

I missed MS conference because I was away, but from what I've there's only experimental indie VR stuff. I really hope Sony can I in that regard, at least.

So... Elder Scrolls VI is apparently a long way off. They've got two very large projects (supposedly larger than anything they've ever done before) ahead of TES6... :(. (Not really that sad, since I still haven't beaten Fallout 3, 4, New Vegas, or Skyrim... :lol:)

But that makes you wonder... what are these two projects? Are they going to be first-person role-playing games akin to TES and Fallout? I mean, you'd think they'd have to be... that style of game is literally all that Bethesda Game Studios has ever made, with the minor exception of Fallout Shelter and apparently one entry in the IHRA Drag Racing game series of all things. So yeah, I'm interested even if it sadly isn't TES6.

Aisha is the best part of Ubisoft conference. There was nothing really interesting at all. Maybe the fly thingy with the oculus was interesting enough. Ghost Recon was meh and For Honor was cringe worthy. Watch dogs is the same thing, but revitalized because they tried to induce young irreverent spirit. Not sure if it's going to work.

Missed the final bit as it seems :lol:

She was corny as hell. Just get to the games already.

Funhaus is doing an E3 drinking game stream, and it's hilarious (NSFW Language) They'll put Sony on when it comes on

Oh hey, I loved this guy in Deuce Bigalow and The Mummy Returns!

Let's have a full 100 piece orchestra at a video game press conference. Because why not.

They're just picking up the slack for Nintendo not having one themselves.

So they're doing a live score to the gameplay demo, that's certainly new. Not sure why we need those extra views though.

It's probably because I never played GOW 3, but I was wondering what the heck was going on for a while there. Kratos is a viking now?

Huh, I liked this game a lot more back in 2013, when it was called The Last Of Us.

Back