[Endurance] 2nd Akasaka Grand Prix - The Successor to Trial Mountain 2 HoursOpen 

Yeah. I'm still undecided, But I'll think I'll start on RM, and If i'm way behind after the first pit, perhaps then a RS, or I'll change to RH and run along on my own pace and world

The test lobby has been opened in the Community club. I recommend as many of you who can to show up and see what the server conditions are like. Feel free to bring a 400PP car along too.

The test lobby has been opened in the Community club. I recommend as many of you who can to show up and see what the server conditions are like. Feel free to bring a 400PP car along too.

How long will the lobby be open for? I still have dinner to get out of the way, so I can't join all you right away...

How long will the lobby be open for? I still have dinner to get out of the way, so I can't join all you right away...

It'll probably be around for some time. I might not always be not afk, though.

Also, FYI, I find that the maximum pit entry speed the game will let you get away with is ~200 km/h or ~124 mph

..and the lobby is closed! We may have only been 5 total people, but things went smoothly enough for me to say the race will be held in the relevant club event (has been fixed).

TL;DR for people not there:

The Rocket and MG may be at the top of the 500PP class, but The Mighty V12 has enough torque to cause a small earthquake. Also the proposed 400PP formula might get its own mini-series as a form of warmup for future events.

That said, if there's any stragglers who want to drive some more, I just put a room up about 10 seconds ago in the club.

The Mighty V12 has enough torque to cause a small earthquake.

It's also heavy enough to smash a Rocket's face in and somehow not distort the steering that badly, surprisingly enough. How do I know this?

Don't ask. :ouch: :lol:

Also the proposed 400PP formula might get its own mini-series as a form of warmup for future events.

I like that, although I'm sure it could also make for a nice mini-championship of about 2 to 4 sprint races or something of the sort. It would give me the perfect opportunity to make the greatest Pontiac racing car of all time, if anything...

I like that, although I'm sure it could also make for a nice mini-championship of about 2 to 4 sprint races or something of the sort.

That's basically what I was thinking. Essentially as a sort of support series for the main endurance races.

We might've run on RS, but me and @epic_apri_39 did a short test race and spent about 80% of the time within two car lengths of eachother. With a Fiat Coupe and a Alpine A310.

I didn't actually notice. Considering the Fiat was actually slightly faster around some bends than The Mighty V12 House, I'd be tempted to say around 1:35?

I didn't actually notice. Considering the Fiat was actually slightly faster around some bends than The Mighty V12 House, I'd be tempted to say around 1:35?
That's the sort of times the Alpine was running offline

I'm wishing that the work day goes quickly so I can race.
I'f I'm luck a friend of mine will drive me home, and I might get a few minutes earlier.

its just getting home, washing feet, and sit in front of the monitor, So i don't kill my wife while i play barefooted :v

And Indeed 400-450PP racing is absolutely fun

@rallymorten, if possible I'd like to change car to the Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car

Got it.

We've had "Post Your Machine", so now I think it's time for "Post Your Gaming Rig". Here's mine:

20160917_161653.jpg

..and yes, that is my laptop on a chair with an off-screen Elgato connected to it. In other words, streaming is a go. Not sure how you people's microphone (those lines are open, y'know) sound levels are going to be, but we'll see.

Last edited:
Well my "rig" is a Playstation next to a Sanyo LCD TV, and a couch with a chaise-longue attached to it, not much more to it than that. Simple, but not exactly top-of-the-line-and-million-dollar cutting edge technology... :lol:

As for the microphone, I have yet to test mine on a PS3 device; I had to purchase a new Prif wireless headset because my old one's holding arm deteriorated and broke by itself. I was meant to test it last night but I ended up not doing so... Hopefully the sound volume isn't too nasty (much like the background echo).

1474123925801-1381643349.jpg

Contains an old 17'' TV (I also have a 32 one, but that belongs to the PS4), and some old paintings.

I am sitting on my bed. :sly:

WEll, I haven't posted my ride yet, but since I'm at work, I'll google it :v

Here is my companion for the 2h's of today
Castrol-Toms-Supra.jpg

As for my rig, I'll take a pic before the race, then post it later here

Back