Erdogan the Dictator.

• Thread starter Dennisch
  • 497 comments
With Rutte 2 (or is it 3 already), that will never happen.

Or probably ever.. I don't think it's such a bad thing for parents to choose 1 nationality for their newborn, the one you came from or the one you live in. If you don't want your child to be Dutch you can..

That's why you always open a private browsing window before googling something like that.

Not that that's a guarantee, but it helps.
No worries, a well deserved holiday without Dutch or Germans in the hotel will do me good :D.

It's almost as though knowing this guy is a bigot means you can take your custom and money elsewhere.

Imagine that.

He also hates Glu too. This guy is going to come unstuck.

...I thought this thread was Turkey related - or, more specifically, Erdogan himself, so, uh, what's the Trump-fied Syrian airfield and its chemical payloads have to do with this thread?

As horrible as the implications are, I'm kinda curious of the relevancy.

...I thought this thread was Turkey related - or, more specifically, Erdogan himself, so, uh, what's the Trump-fied Syrian airfield and its chemical payloads have to do with this thread?

As horrible as the implications are, I'm kinda curious of the relevancy.
um... whoops, it's my mistake.
Posted in the wrong thread. :/
2 a.m.
I apologise.

I've never posted in this thread, but I'll leave this here for those who get the meme.
1039448881.jpg

People thinking this, & Trump & Brexit, & nationalism in general are benign forces are going to have an unpleasant surprise when they see history begin to repeat itself.

Back