Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
I use your Ferrari 330 P4 '67 (600PP RH) this car is outstanding Shaun for this track, the handling is bloody good :):cheers:.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-06-30 16-47-15.png

My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-06-30 16-49-27.png

Ferrari 330 P4 '67

600PP
489 BHP
825kgs
Weight Distribution 48:52

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
110/110
10.80/10.35
5/6
6/5
3/5
0.5/0.5
-0.06/0.03

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.600
2nd 1.941
3rd 1.521
4th 1.221
5th 1.001
Set final gear to 3.450

FC LSD
12/15/18

Set power limiter to 87.1%
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
350/550
Ballast - Set 33kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

There may be a faster tune for this car out there in this forum but this tune is so easy to drive, all you need to do is pick up a pad and hit the X button. It has good rotation and you know where this car is going all the time. A tune for all levels. If you like a challenge, use this tune with ABS 1 only and that will make it more fun :)

View attachment 275777
View attachment 275776
View attachment 275775
Thank you as I love this Ferrari.

I will put up my hand 👍.
Awesome:tup: once I'm done watering my yard (odd shape and big old Cotten wood make sprinklers useless in my front yard) I'll toss down some laps.
I know your style and my tuning don't mesh but could you give my Dino a run? The changes really improved it I think. I would win by more but my transmission was set at 290 kmh not 240 like it should have been.

Awesome:tup: once I'm done watering my yard (odd shape and big old Cotten wood make sprinklers useless in my front yard) I'll toss down some laps.
I know your style and my tuning don't mesh but could you give my Dino a run? The changes really improved it I think. I would win by more but my transmission was set at 290 kmh not 240 like it should have been.
Ok, l will try your tune tomorrow because it is 11pm over here and it is a time to go to bed.

Rubber band AI gotta love it. -_-
So I had to try this, even with no expectations of winning in a stock Dino. I still managed to pull off a win, but just barely. It was obvious that the AI were waiting for me, the way they were stacked up out front. Trying to catch up, I braked too late and bumped the car in front of me causing all of them to take off. For me it was a photo finish. :)
Cory could easily do it, but he'd certainly be bored.:D

Last edited:
Ok, so the new track choices aren't exactly fresh (we just had TTs at Big Willow and Tsukuba and even Bathurst had a TT not too long ago), but I really like the car choices. I would have preferred 90's Japanese cars since there are so many options but the 80's works for me too!

Beginners' Level Ferrari Challenge (560PP SH)
Ferrari SP1 '08 (550PP SS)
This event gave me a reason to finally buy the SP1 and I'm glad that I did. I really like the way it handled on the track. No funny business at all. Not one bit. And the styling compared to the 430 upon which it is based is phenomenal.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 (550PP SS)
On the other hand I ended up buying this one since it was the last Ferrari left for me to buy and hell's bells I really like it too!

Intermediate Level Japanese 80s Challenege (450PP CS)
Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88 (450PP SH)
I'll start by saying that I wasn't really a fan of this car at 500pp when I tried it a few seasonals ago. It always seemed a bit tail happy to me, but I decided to give it a shot here. I thought with the reduced grip from switching to CS tires I'd be all over the place but it was surprisingly well behaved. It was an easy win and I'm glad to have found a use for this car since it reminds me of the old Gran Turismo 2 days when I'd almost always buy a used Supra as my first car.

Expert Level Historic Racing Car Challenge (600PP RH)
I haven't run this one yet, but since I'm on a Ferrari kick you can bet it's going to be that shiny 330 P4!

So I had to try this, even with no expectations of winning in a stock Dino. I still managed to pull off a win, but just barely. It was obvious that the AI were waiting for me, the way they were stacked up out front. Trying to catch up, I braked too late and bumped the car in front of me causing all of them to take off. For me it was a photo finish. :)
Cory could easily do it, but he'd certainly be bored.:D
Yeah don't pass till the top of the hill on the last lap :lol: use the AI waiting to your advantage

Gotta do something with these beginner seasonals to make them interesting :lol:
20160701_164328.jpg
20160701_164511.jpg
I think 405PP might be my limit.:nervous: It seems like the AI know there is a limbo contest in progress and they are getting aggressive. The Scuderia was in second place ramming me until he missed and ran off the track.:lol:
I still need to try Shaun's tune and Otaliema's new tune.
Is this event not recording wins for anyone else?:confused:

View attachment 564547 View attachment 564548 I think 405PP might be my limit.:nervous: It seems like the AI know there is a limbo contest in progress and they are getting aggressive. The Scuderia was in second place ramming me until he missed and ran off the track.:lol:
I still need to try Shaun's tune and Otaliema's new tune.
Is this event not recording wins for anyone else?:confused:
I still need to get in and do this lol been busy with my Clio.

Back