Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
@shaunm80 you know i would've been on that in a heart beat if my ps3 was still alive..

There will be some more tunnel blasting today.. Last week me and my buddy made some new friends.

This time around there will be:

Skyline GT-R R33 (used last time)

200SX "Sileighty mod" with an RB25 DET

Nissan Stagea RS-Four a.ka "Panda"
--------------------------------------

Bonus appearances:

Volvo 740 ( modded with an inline 5cyl turbo engine combined with a six speed BMW gearbox)

3 FC RX7's, whereas 2 running 3rotor engines, one running stock .

1 quad rotor RX7 FD
---------------------------------

Tires, fuel and ears beware!!!

Last edited:
@shaunm80 you know i would've been on that in a heart beat if my ps3 was still alive..

There will be some more tunnel blasting today.. Last week me and my buddy made some new friends.

This time around there will be:

Skyline GT-R R33 (used last time)

200SX "Sileighty mod" with an RB25 DET

Nissan Stagea RS-Four a.ka "Panda"
--------------------------------------

Bonus appearances:

Volvo 740 ( modded with an inline 5cyl turbo engine combined with a six speed BMW gearbox)

3 FC RX7's, whereas 2 running 3rotor engines, one running stock .

1 quad rotor RX7 FD
---------------------------------

Tires, fuel and ears beware!!!
I know you would buddy. I hope your tunnel blasting goes well. That is a lot of nice cars you have going with you too. I think I would definitely go for the R33 though as I like the 4WD system the Skyline's have.

1:25.718 with the 500pp Ktm xbow on big willow springs. Thanks again for another great tune. This car is easy to drive, it hugs the sweepers, no understeer or oversteer, it just needs a bit more high speed grunt.

1:24.267 500pp series one supercharged '03. This car seems to have quite a bit of understeer compared to the Ktm. So a little harder to get pointed in the right direction on a couple of curves but this car has grunt at high speed.

Last edited:
These are the cars that so far that I have done to get Gold.

Gold, Alfa Romeo 8C Competizone '08 - Add CS Tyres
Gold, Alpine A110 1600S '72 (500PP RH) - Add CS Tyres
Gold, Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03 (550PP SS) - Add CS Tyres and reduce power limiter.
Gold, Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line
Gold, BMW M3 CSL '03 (500PP SH)
BMW M4 M Performance Edition (500PP SH) - Add CS Tyres
Gold, Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 (597PP SS) - Reduce PP and add CS Tyres
Chrysler Prowler '02 (450PP SH) - Add CS Tyres
Ferrari 512BB '76 (499PP SH) - Add CS Tyres
Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 (450PP SH/SS) - Add CS Tyres
Gold, Ford RS200 '84 (500PP SH) - Add CS Tyres
Honda DUELNOTE '01 (550PP SS) - Add CS Tyres and reduce power
Gold, Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car reduced at 500pp
Gold, Isuzu 4200R '89 (500PP SH) - Add CS Tyres
Opel Speedster Turbo ā€˜00 (450PP SH) - Add CS Tyres
Gold, Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 (525PP SH) - Add CS Tyres and detune with PP Limiter
Gold, Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 - Add CS Tyres
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 (Seasonal Setup) - Add CS Tyres
Lotus Elise '11
Gold, McLaren MP4-12C '10 (550PP SH) reduced to 500pp
Gold, Pagani Zonda C12 '00 (550PP SS) - Add CS tyres and reduce power.
Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78 (500PP SH) - Add CS Tyres
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (500PP SH) - Add CS Tyres
Spyker C8 Laviolette ā€˜01 (550PP SS) - Add CS Tyres
Subaru BRZ S '12 (500PP SS) (CoTM Version) - Add CS Tyres
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 (500PP SH) - Add CS Tyres
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (500PP CS)
TommyKaira ZZII '00 at 500pp
Toyota FT-86II concept '11

Last edited:

Gold, Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03 (550PP SS) - Add CS Tyres and reduce power limiter.
Gold, Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 (525PP SH) - Add CS Tyres and detune with PP Limiter
Lotus Elise '11

the play has a max of heated after all these tests :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers:

Lotus Elise '11
Excellent work my friend! I will add those to the list ASAP after all the effort you have put in. :)

1:25.718 with the 500pp Ktm xbow on big willow springs. Thanks again for another great tune. This car is easy to drive, it hugs the sweepers, no understeer or oversteer, it just needs a bit more high speed grunt.

1:24.267 500pp series one supercharged '03. This car seems to have quite a bit of understeer compared to the Ktm. So a little harder to get pointed in the right direction on a couple of curves but this car has grunt at high speed.
I will add these to the list too. Thanks.

I had a go at driving the Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61 450pp tune @spa. With CS tires this has got to be the funnest car to drive around spa that I have tried yet! You can do so much with the throttle on this car, its super easy to slide and catching it every time makes you feel like a hero. Unfortunately, the best finish I could manage was 2nd place - 3 times in a row.

I decided to have a drive around Midfield with the Ferrari because I was having so much fun with it. On SH tires it was an uneventful win on the first try. The Ferrari sticks pretty good with SH tires and it was much easier to drive.

ferrari 250 @ Midfield.JPG

This post is a tad different from the others i've posted in the past.

I've come to the conclusion that a proper thank you is in order for hosting my tunes on this marvelous garage page, @shaunm80 . So with that said.

Here's my way of saying thanks.

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drift tuned Jaguar XK-RS '11

598pp

717bhp

1342kg @ 53/47

CH Tires
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Power:
No oil change

Enginetune: Stage 3
Sportscomp
Isometric manifold
Sports cat
Intake tune
Exhaust stock
No supercharger: (It's got plenty of grunt without it)
Limiter @ 100%

Body:

Weight red: stage 3
Carbon bonnet: body color
Window weight red
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspension FC

RH: 80 - 85
SR: 8,76- - 7,75
DC: 7 - 6
DE: 6 - 7
AR: 6 - 6
CA: 5,5 - 3,5
TO: -0,15 - 0,08

Race Brakes: 1 - 9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LSD:

Ini 60
Acc 60
Brake 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transmision FC

Set top speed to 280km/h 173-174mph. Leave finalgear at stock for now.

Then set the gears as follows:

1: 3,760
2: 2,635
3: 1,991
4: 1,572
5: 1,292
6: 1,085

Final: 3,307
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paint: The Red metallic from Mazda's Furai.

Wheels: Enkei RPF1's painted in a smoked silver chrome.

Calipers: A Red chrome paint of some sort.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So once again Shaun, thanks for hosting my tunes. What better way of saying thanks than to do so with a proper British car that shreds both tires and tarmac.

Have a great day!

(Here's two pics of it as well)

View attachment 504282 View attachment 504283

Bad news about your turbo and engine damage. Hope you get it sorted out soon so you can go tunnel blasting once again. Be careful about blowing another turbo though, it could be costly if you have to buy a new engine from a dealership.

On another note, This tune you created is awesome for this event. I managed to get to 1st position on the FL for this drift trial now. Not sure for how long once others re-do this event but I am really pleased with the outcome so far.

I have been working on new tunes. I have a FITT tune which is being worked out but this is going to be blind tested so I won't be able to let you know which is mine until the event has finished. I also have four tunes completed and two tunes that are being finalised in the racing car section. Will try and get these tunes completed and uploaded next week. Hopefully you enjoy them when they are published.

I have been working on new tunes. I have a FITT tune which is being worked out but this is going to be blind tested so I won't be able to let you know which is mine until the event has finished. I also have four tunes completed and two tunes that are being finalised in the racing car section. Will try and get these tunes completed and uploaded next week. Hopefully you enjoy them when they are published.

Good. You're one of the very few go-to tuners I go to and rely on for a good tune. Cheers.

I use your Renault Megane R.S. Trophy '11 (500PP SM) for the Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (500PP SH) for a good win :cheers:, this car does not like these tyres because they are lacking grip in the front perhaps because its a FF car you think Shaun or not ?.
I think putting 365 BHP through the front tyres and expecting them to turn on reduced grip is only possible in lighter cars like the Integra. You would have to break early, light acceleration through the initial phase of the corner and only put your foot down when you are past the apex to keep this car smooth. FF cars are not the best race cars in the game and suffer from understeer issues regardless of tyre type. Well done on getting the win but I suspect this car is designed to work on SM or SS tyres rather than SH tyres. The Clio '11 would be a better option for SH tyres as it is lighter and more nimble. :)

I think putting 365 BHP through the front tyres and expecting them to turn on reduced grip is only possible in lighter cars like the Integra. You would have to break early, light acceleration through the initial phase of the corner and only put your foot down when you are past the apex to keep this car smooth. FF cars are not the best race cars in the game and suffer from understeer issues regardless of tyre type. Well done on getting the win but I suspect this car is designed to work on SM or SS tyres rather than SH tyres. The Clio '11 would be a better option for SH tyres as it is lighter and more nimble. :)
I going to test the car on SM tyres at the Mid-Field Raceway now and see, and thank you for the info šŸ‘

Edit: Its a lot better on SM tyres, I don't get any understeer on the car now :).

Last edited:
Howdy strangers!

Just wanted to stop by to see how you guys were doing. I myself am doing fine.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day. 2 job interviews and after that some tinkering in the garage.

Have a great day.
I had my pathophysiology exam yesterday and I am just relaxing for today before I study for my next exam on Friday. I am doing well and hopefully the exams are going to go well. Good luck with the job interviews and hope your tinkering fixes the car issues you are having.

New TT's!

These were the only cars that I had that were eligible for the seasonals, except for tire changes where necessary.

image.jpeg

I drove this one without TC and its an easy win.

image.jpeg

Another easy win, although this one does push a little in the corners for me, prob cause of the 4wd.

image.jpeg

First attempt, and first win! This car is a bit of a handful, and the gearing seems a little off for a couple corners but still a relatively easy win.

image.jpeg

This car took 2 attempts to for me to get used to it as it requires a delicate throttle to keep it pointed the right way, but its a very entertaining drive.

image.jpeg

The Dino is such a great car! That scuderia was catching me on the straights but I easily out braked him and with only defending my line - no blocking I was able to pull out a win.

I am looking forward to see what you guys are using for the Mt. Panorama Seasonal, I need some new cars!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 16
Back