Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
@shaunm80 Two for two on the drift seasonals. The Ferrari 599 at Tokyo R246 reverse and the VW GTI Supersport VGT at Nurburgring Type V. Thanks for the great tunes.
Thanks for letting me know. I shall add these cars to the list in a few minutes. :)

New seasonals are out.
600PP at Bathurst 4WD normal/tuner car ZZII/2020 showdown again.
700PP Race car at Efiel
I think the CoTM Audi is a good win too so I have heard. Something different for a change.

A Spec Time Trial and Drift Events (Updated 24/3/16)

The Crew™_20150415101531.jpg

Hello again all. A new fortnight and some new seasonal events for us to get our teeth into. As per usual, if you find a tune from my garage that can get the gold trophy in any of the events below, don't be shy and let us all know. I will add them to the list so new people can find new tunes which they wouldn't have thought about using. Many thanks for your continued contributions to this thread, it is great that you still take such an interest in the work that I do.

4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap (600PP SS)
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07 (599PP SS)
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line (600PP SS)
TommyKaira ZZII '00 (550PP CS) - Add power parts and SS tyres.
TommyKaira ZZII '00 (600PP SS)

Racing Car Super Lap (700PP RH)

Non-Racing Car Drift Trial

Aston Martin Vanquish '04 (Drift Seasonal Setup)
Ferrari 599 '06 (Drift Setup)
Nissan GTR Black edition '12 (Drift Seasonal Setup)
Toyota 2000GT '67 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

Racing Car Drift Trial

Blitz ER34 D1GP spec. '04 (Drift Setup)
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Drift Setup)
Toyota 86 "Racing" 13 (Drift Seasonal Setup)
Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup)

Last edited:
CoTM Reviews from @fordlaser777

1:48.482 @shaunm80 Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic "07 (699PP) at the Grand Valley Speedway on Sports Soft tyres, track set/ Real using my G29 wheel. Overall this thing handles excellent at this track with me, very well done Sir 👍:):cheers:.

1:46.383 @shaunm80 Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic "07 (699PP) at the Grand Valley Speedway on Racing Hard tyres, track set/ Real using my G29 wheel. Overall the handling it excellent once again and it has no issues with me, these 2 cars that I have tried, I rate very highly 👍:):cheers:.

CoTM Reviews from @fordlaser777

1:48.482 @shaunm80 Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic "07 (699PP) at the Grand Valley Speedway on Sports Soft tyres, track set/ Real using my G29 wheel. Overall this thing handles excellent at this track with me, very well done Sir 👍:):cheers:.

1:46.383 @shaunm80 Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic "07 (699PP) at the Grand Valley Speedway on Racing Hard tyres, track set/ Real using my G29 wheel. Overall the handling it excellent once again and it has no issues with me, these 2 cars that I have tried, I rate very highly 👍:):cheers:.
These 2 tunes I think are the best I have ever tried from you, and thank you shaun for the fun with the CoTM cars :cheers:.

Hi people, all good here? i guess so, lots of pages sinds i looked the last time :cheers:.
Today's events are strange, i just tried the drifts in another account and the 700pp race superlap in my own account.
I got the drifts real fast gold, and the scary event 700pp racecar with the chaparral? nailed it with the chaparral 2x real easy.
I only struggled with the corner just before the long straight towards the start/finish.
I wanted to see if i could take it without braking, and it does, saved me time enough.
did a nice 0:52,415.
@fordlaser777 popped up , could not keep up, but this was not that bad.
If the car understeers with coasting, floor it and it kinda pulls itself back into the corner.

O, and don't touch grass, cutting only a little will burn you.
HA!! why am i telling this, i'm mostly the one to try and cut corners a bit.:banghead:
Anyway, nailed the 700pp superlap with these settings Using directional buttons for steering
and X and square for gas and brake.

_Chaparral2XVisionGranTurismo'25_Racecar_by_DDDsprayshop_279.jpg

@shaunm80 add me to the ZZII '00 list at Bathurst. I am having a good duel with @fordlaser777 & @Soren Jacquet with your tune...

Thanks again for all of your hard work!

:cheers:

2:01.763 at Mount Panorama with Shaun Suspension and LSD, Brakes and Downforce from his TommyKaira ZZII '00 (550PP CS) tune but with my own Transmission, Power limiter and Power parts and there is still a lot of room for improvement up on the mountain where I lose time and thanks again Shaun :cheers:.

The ZZII car is definitely the go to car for this event. It is good that other cars like the R8 are competitive though. Some great times you guys are getting too.

I used the Toyota 86"Racing" for the race car drift event and also the ZZII for Bathurst. I'm 0,5 sec behind fordlaser but i'm happy with my pace , i become a little better with the wheel now :)
I can see that your times are right up there again. The Racing 86 has been added. I can't get a clean lap with the popcorn maker car. Darn thing.

Been using your tunes since I got the game. I appreciate the work you put into them and that you keep the lists updated each time the new seasonals arrive. I just wanted to add one to the recommended list for the Non-Racing Car Drift Trial:
Aston Martin Vanquish '04 (Drift Seasonal Setup) P143 +4277
It's probably because I'm terrible at drifting, but I had a hard time using the beautiful Ferrari 599 on the last group of drift trials (ended up quitting after silver) and I was struggling with it this time around as well. I finally decided to give the Aston a run at it and within 5 attempts I had gold!

Back