Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
All the drift cars I use now snap back... thanks sixaxis and PD...

As some may have seen my pathetic attempts to drift Suz with the Cali it snapped back a lot.

But Ive learned to control the throttle more... yay...
PD seems to made my driving more uncontrollable wit the sixaxis...

DK, I'm 100% behind you on this.

Just makes it so weird with R1 tires, way too easy.

its feels like just like "tuned" car racing, :crazy:

All the drift cars I use now snap back... thanks sixaxis and PD...

As some may have seen my pathetic attempts to drift Suz with the Cali it snapped back a lot.

But Ive learned to control the throttle more... yay...
PD seems to made my driving more uncontrollable wit the sixaxis...

using the same tune as pre update? it felt a bit twitchy after the update but a slight adjustment to the tune and its just as it was before.

Last edited:
The fastest race I did just in my testing was in the 11m05s, with most being much slower than that. With alot of dead-weight at the back of the grid or drifters or people running backwards race times get into the 11m30s and above.

With a good grid of fast drivers you'll see race times in the 10m50s range, maybe even 10m40s but not much faster than that.

Benannt, I think I was racing against you earlier (roughly between 6pm and 8pm UK time), or at least in the same race - I recognise your user name. I was in a white F430 trying to avoid all the loonies in red Californias...

Back for a few night races....lets see what i can do...i've made some few good placements this evening.

Ps apologies MR_Geez i've totally messed up at that turn

Last edited:
It's very hard to keep up with S3's with good driver on R1's.
I'm with you Patrik. It really doesn't feel like an expert event with the R tires.
With similar driver R1's are little quicker than S3's and there will always be racers with R tires but like said before, it's not the winning, it's the good competition. ;)

Edit: @ Bollox. It's not shocking it's little more challenging. :) Well, it just might be little shocking for Sixaxis.

Last edited:
What are we going to say next, no toe in/out adjustments either?

Banning the GTLM in the last event made sense, but trying to make it S3 just because it's ''too fast'' with R1's is stupid.

How far is this going to go?

Back