Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
  • 88,685 views
Great race MarchBrown - Zabeu is very fast eh?!

Ok Fastas...gimme 10-15mins.
 
Which event are we on. I can't seem to meet any of you guys
 
I'm in xx00 also.

Big race?
 
i'l be on at xx15. first time out in the california. fingers crossed.
 
this event should be ran on s3's, makes for a much better race!
 
DK, I'm 100% behind you on this.

Just makes it so weird with R1 tires, way too easy.
 
Nice racing with GTRP_Klopfer.. Until the hairpin.. :ouch: Sorry if I hit you mate. :scared:
 
All the drift cars I use now snap back... thanks sixaxis and PD...

As some may have seen my pathetic attempts to drift Suz with the Cali it snapped back a lot.

But Ive learned to control the throttle more... yay...
PD seems to made my driving more uncontrollable wit the sixaxis...
 
anyone got a tune for the california yet?
 
DK, I'm 100% behind you on this.

Just makes it so weird with R1 tires, way too easy.

its feels like just like "tuned" car racing, :crazy:

All the drift cars I use now snap back... thanks sixaxis and PD...

As some may have seen my pathetic attempts to drift Suz with the Cali it snapped back a lot.

But Ive learned to control the throttle more... yay...
PD seems to made my driving more uncontrollable wit the sixaxis...

using the same tune as pre update? it felt a bit twitchy after the update but a slight adjustment to the tune and its just as it was before.
 
Last edited:
The fastest race I did just in my testing was in the 11m05s, with most being much slower than that. With alot of dead-weight at the back of the grid or drifters or people running backwards race times get into the 11m30s and above.

With a good grid of fast drivers you'll see race times in the 10m50s range, maybe even 10m40s but not much faster than that.

Benannt, I think I was racing against you earlier (roughly between 6pm and 8pm UK time), or at least in the same race - I recognise your user name. I was in a white F430 trying to avoid all the loonies in red Californias...
 
Sorry to you Grim Reaper! :indiff:
 
JvM
Nice racing with GTRP_Klopfer.. Until the hairpin.. :ouch: Sorry if I hit you mate. :scared:
Yes, nice racing! 👍 I've noticed, that you were waiting in front of the finish-line. **** happens. ;)
 
Last race for me.

Gunna have a midnight bath.
 
That one was yours Mr. Geez! I could almost hear you yelling at t1.
Spiff
 
Why do i suck!?!?!?!? :scared: :(
 
Ignore
 
Last edited:
Back for a few night races....lets see what i can do...i've made some few good placements this evening.


Ps apologies MR_Geez i've totally messed up at that turn
 
Last edited:
But I don't wanna go fast down the straight. Makes it too easy :sly:
Good for you then.. :dounce:

I think this will make closer racing between the GTP drivers..
 
the car is shocking with s3's on it:grumpy:
 
the car is shocking with s3's on it:grumpy:

+1

changing the rules for this event​

r1 tires only!!!​

unless someone gets a good tune

:)
 
Last edited:
It's very hard to keep up with S3's with good driver on R1's.
I'm with you Patrik. It really doesn't feel like an expert event with the R tires.
With similar driver R1's are little quicker than S3's and there will always be racers with R tires but like said before, it's not the winning, it's the good competition. ;)

Edit: @ Bollox. It's not shocking it's little more challenging. :) Well, it just might be little shocking for Sixaxis.
 
Last edited:
What are we going to say next, no toe in/out adjustments either?

Banning the GTLM in the last event made sense, but trying to make it S3 just because it's ''too fast'' with R1's is stupid.

How far is this going to go?
 
Back