F1 2010 Picture Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 228 comments
Is it possible to fall in love with photo's? because they're just brilliant đź‘Ť

Williams FW33 (Mod; HD Textures)

c2b2a0bf.png

572d8765.png

0cf7d8e5.png

30e0e45b.png

e53ee0f0.png

e79a0cdf.png

f19d2ff2.png

73ccc086.png

806dd9bc.png

d7bb7ea4.png

422dbad0.png

One of my best races in the season(PS3 version):

f12010t.png

Seriously, I can't finish a race without crashing, corner cutting, going off the track... :lol:

Man I can't wait for the 2011 mod to be released, the cars and previews are looking mighty impressive!

amazing pics in here. i have this game on ps3 and i havent even bothered with replay. is there a photo mode or are these screen caps on pc?

amazing pics in here. i have this game on ps3 and i havent even bothered with replay. is there a photo mode or are these screen caps on pc?

Screen caps with very light touching up to undo any compression they may have undergone.

Finally found out how to use the screen cap feature on the PS3.

Really wish this game had a proper photomode, and I had a PC capable of playing the PC version.

tribolik
Not in my PS3... I dont have the «save screenshot» option.

I think it has to be replay after the race has ended. I couldn't take screen caps during the race. Had to wait till it was over and then select replay. Try that.

now that i know how to take screen shots on my ps3 i have been taking a bunch of pics.. i will post just a few here .. no editing done as im not too good at that

Full-blown 2011 mod is live. Now I can do an '09, '10, and '11 season. :D

Expect pictures and lots of 'em.

Could you link me the 2009 mod? Is it from Race department as well?

I'm going to finish my '10 Sauber season before I'll install the 2011 mod. Just need to download some nice helmets to replace the crappy in-game ones.

If I install that while I'm in the middle of a season (or even at the end), will it affect it in anyway? It looks superb right now.

Too bad you can't have multiple save files. Best I can tell you is install it after you've gone through your third season.

Back