F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND THIRTEEN - Voting

proxy.php

CPgjozqUYAEhGn4.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Monday 5th October June 0900 BST
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
Vettel's Thoughts: "Hang on, I need to count how many fingers I have. I must be seeing things; Kimi is smiling!"

B
"Look Seb, I found Kimi's smile button!"

C
"So this is the 4th time you have ever smiled, Kimi?"

D
Seb: Why are you smiling Kimi?
Kimi: I was given Champagne on the podium for once

E
Vettel: "Do not be so gloomy all the time, Kimi. Here, I'll use the prize money to offer you some of that Russian Vodka you love so much."

(Kimi's smile intensifies)

F
Sebastian reacts to jives from Kimi and Maurizio about Liverpool's draw with Norwich City by giving them the usual comeback of "5 times mate".

G
Seb: You replaced all five batteries in Kimi's back? No wonder he finished on the podium and said more than two words.

H
Sebastian prepares to show Kimi just how powerful his right hand is just after Kimi, fueled by a truly inhuman amount of alcohol, makes an ill-timed joke about Seb's mother.

I
Vettel: "By the way, I set up your clutch before start of the Monza."
Räikkönen: "I knew that, so I urinated in your race fuel last night."
Vettel: "Wait, why did my car felt even faster today, then."
Räikkönen: "And what a good night it was."

J
Seb: OK this means we sell more Ferraris in Singapore now right; (hand raised) Kimi, who knew your smile was so bright?!

K
Vettel: "Wait, Kravitz said I was on Kepler 452b?"
Raikkonen: *cracks a smile*

L
"And then they re-signed Maldonado!"

M
"Let's take these trophies to the McLaren garage to wind up Fernando."

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

ROUND FOURTEEN - Voting

proxy.php

f1-japanese-gp-2015-press-conference-race-winner-lewis-hamilton-mercedes-amg-f1-team-secon.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Sunday 18th October June 0900 BST
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
Vettel and Rosberg look at each other in astonishment after Hamilton suggests Rosberg "did Nazi that overtake coming".

B
Lewis maintains his poker face as Rosberg and Vettel smell the lingering fart in the air.

C
Lewis in his mind: Now that I didn't get as much TV time as I've used to, how can I be sure if she properly realised that I won. Wait, what if she didn't even notice me during the race. Wait, what if she doesn't even watch the races anymore. What, if she deliberately avoids the races because of me. *Sigh*

Sebastian to Nico: Nicole again?

D
In a completely legitimate move, Lewis subtly shuffles his chair to the side in order to squeeze Nico out of the press conference.

E
Nico: "Seb, this is not what I meant when I asked you to order a cheeky Nando's for the press conference"

F
"Come on Lewis, beans again?"

G
This is not how we use a catheter in Germany.

H
Hamilton: "It's because I'm black, isn't it?"

I
Nico: The bad guy always wears a black hat Sebastian.

J
Nico and Seb look for German-language instructions on the new life-like Lewis Hamilton puppet.

K
F1 business as usual: Hamilton oblivious to the Germans squaring off just behind him.

L
Nico: You shouldn't have drunk that champagne, Lewis. I may have added a few... "perfomance-weakening fluids" to the recipe.

Lewis: ..."slurp"

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Back